• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Screw You And Your Flower Taylor FFFF/F EXTREME Tickle Torture

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Taylor has made a big splash in the fetish industry in the past year and a few of the veterans and some of the newcomers to the industry are sick of hearing about her. Catherine came up with a plan to pay her back and got several girls to help her out. Alexis Grace, Brianna Cole and Jane helped her get Taylor bound to a table nude and now its time for revenge. The girls brutally tickle Taylor from her feet to her armpits relentlessly while taunting her the entire time. Within minutes Taylor is crying and begging while she is laughing but its still not enough. Catherine pulls her flower out of her hair and shoves it in her mouth to stifle the screaming then takes it out to deliver the coup de gras. She stomps on the flower as Taylor totally loses it from the abuse.

Available Now On WWW.JWTIESAMATEURS.COM

Attachments

• Screw-You-And-Your-Flower.gif
    Screw-You-And-Your-Flower.gif
    394.7 KB · Views: 2,905
  • Screw You And Your Flower TMF.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 4,164
wow... that was HOT! I wish the camera angle provided more of a view of her body though. Thanks for the preview!

This is the hottest clip I've ever seen. The bondage, the ganging, the taunting, everything. Any chance of those other girls getting the same treatment? Not trying to be greedy though, this is just fantastic. Twelve thumbs up (not to mention the other thing that's sticking up)

That appeared to be the most restrictive bondage you've used to date....very nice.

It's very nice, but why did she get so pissed off, did she say the safeword but they continued ?

Awesome Tickle Torture!!!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Outstanding! Never heard Taylor scream that loud before....EVER! :D

It's very nice, but why did she get so pissed off, did she say the safeword but they continued ?

I'm still not sure what pushed her that far. She didn't say the safeword so it was either the flower or she just couldn't take anymore

That appeared to be the most restrictive bondage you've used to date....very nice.

Wow so that table was more restrictive then the Ticklemaster? I guess I'll have to look at my restraining concepts closer.

This is the hottest clip I've ever seen. The bondage, the ganging, the taunting, everything. Any chance of those other girls getting the same treatment? Not trying to be greedy though, this is just fantastic. Twelve thumbs up (not to mention the other thing that's sticking up)

Glad you enjoyed this I have one with Brianna gang tickled I need to look at on the editing screen but its short and not as restrictive so I may not post it.

Perhaps she just forgot the safe word. lol. Awesome video, guys!!!
She knew the safeword since it rarely changes. I watched the full video a few times now so I think it was a combination of the lack of sleep at Fetishcon, being pushed to the limit and the destruction of her flower.

Ironically, the more they punish Taylor, the more the contribute to her success. :devil2:

Oh boy! I thought it was acting at first when I saw the preview because I have never seen Taylor freak out from tickling like she does in this clip. But now I have bought the full clip and see that this is for real!
It seems like she has trouble breathing in the end and it only becomes worse when they put the flower in her mouth. So I think that is what made her freak out... Anyway, I cannot deny that I love to see this reaction from her :devil: It always seemed to me that Talor was not that ticklish, so I never thought I would see her being pushed to the limit like she is in this clip. Thank you so much for that! :judges:

Oh boy! I thought it was acting at first when I saw the preview because I have never seen Taylor freak out from tickling like she does in this clip. But now I have bought the full clip and see that this is for real!
It seems like she has trouble breathing in the end and it only becomes worse when they put the flower in her mouth. So I think that is what made her freak out... Anyway, I cannot deny that I love to see this reaction from her :devil: It always seemed to me that Talor was not that ticklish, so I never thought I would see her being pushed to the limit like she is in this clip. Thank you so much for that! :judges:

Thanks for that insightful response. So far Catherine and I have pushed her to the limit twice. I am guessing you missed her first real breaking: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...k-F-F-Nude-27-minutes-straight-Tickle-TORTURE

Very cool, dude! Makes me wish I had been able to hang around Florida a few days longer in January.

Very cool, dude! Makes me wish I had been able to hang around Florida a few days longer in January.

We shot this in early August at Fetishcon lol. Let me know next time you are coming down and we'll set up a shoot for you to attend or something.

Yes I missed that one, and damn you cause now I have no choice but to buy that clip as well ;)

I figured that sale was you lol. That'll teach ya to watch my posts more carefully lol.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back