• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling fantasy?

I would love to do a tickle interrogation, on some bratty girl, with attitude, torture her until she learns to behave, and begs for mercy

My boyfriend takes me away somewhere nice and quiet. He tells me he wants to play and ties me to the bed and then blindfolds me.

I am all prepared for an exquisite night of pleasure when I hear a second set of footsteps. My boyfriend tells me he has made a deal with a good friend of his is going to leave me in very capable hands. He leaves and my heart pounds as I realise I am tied up and helpless with a stranger. He speaks softly and tells me in great detail what he is going to do. How he likes to tickle. How he is going to make me squirm, squeal, laugh and beg.

I feel his weight on the bed next to me and the mattress springs creak a little. He hooks a finger into my sock and slowly draws it off my foot.

It's a looooong night.

Mines pretty simple, actually both mine are

As a lee: My fantasy is to be tied up in stocks and have a female ler tickle the soles of my feet for as long as I can take. Maybe even as an interrogation roleplay or just simple sole tickling

As a ler: Pretty much the same except I do the sole tickling lol

My boyfriend letting me tickle him without going into a fit of giggles and blocking me with his hands. -__-

It's still adorable, though.

Ooooooh, I have another one...

I really, really want to tickle my boyfriend's feet. They are big, like guy's feet usually are, but they look so nice. I got to see his soles when we were at the beach one day, and they looked so soft and pink. :aww:

However, he really doesn't like tickling that much. He will only let me tickle his tummy for so long before he grabs my hands in place. That and he seems to be shy about his feet, so I highly doubt I could ever tickle them, let alone get him to have them bare on my lap.

I've had lots of different fantasies over the years, some as 'ler, some as 'lee, involving both females and males (even though I'm a hetero guy.)

One of my older fantasies, from shortly after my college days, was of being discovered and captured while trying to sneak into a sorority house (in order to steal panties or something, I guess.) The girls subdue me and tie me down to a bed, and they spend a couple of days teaching me a lesson about what happens to guys who try to mess with their sorority. At first there's a great commotion and excitement about my capture, and lots of the girls are gang-tickling me with their fingers, hairbrushes, makeup applicators, and whatever else they can find. (Girls keep coming in with new implements to try on me...) But after the initial excitement dies down, the girls start wandering off one by one, and finally all of them have gone to bed, leaving me tied down for the night so the punishment can continue the next day. However, a bit later, one of them sneaks back down for a private session with me, and she tickles me slowly and sensually, which turns us both on, and... you can guess what happens from there!

Another one I've been having lately involves a guy who I used to rent a room from years ago. We were both about the same age. He used to rent out rooms in his house. We sometimes had disagreements about things not being kept clean enough, dishes not being done, etc... the usual roommate stuff. I also happened to know, from stories that he told about his childhood and his girlfriend, that he enjoyed doling out a good tickle once in a while. And he was a pretty muscular guy; I think he might have been a wrestler in high school.

So anyway, my fantasy is that one afternoon, we happen to be the only ones in the house. I'm hanging out in my room, just relaxing on my bed, reading a book. He comes in and sits down on the side of my bed, and says, "Hey, do you have a minute? There's something we need to talk about." I say, "Sure," and put my book away, and I turn toward him a bit, leaning on one elbow.

So he says, "Well, it's the same thing we've talked about before. The thing is, we have house rules here. Everyone needs to do their dishes right away. Everyone needs to clean up after themselves, and take out their trash in a timely fashion. And you haven't been doing that. And we've talked about this a couple of times already, and you always say you're going to do better, but you never do. So I suppose I need to try again to convince you to start following the rules."

At this point he moves over and straddles me, resting his weight on my hips and thighs, and taking hold of my arms, pinning me down. He continues matter-of-factly, "When someone breaks the rules in this house, they need to be punished, in order to pay for what they've done, and in order to learn that they shouldn't do it again. And in the past, I've found that the most effective punishment... is a good, long tickling."

My eyes widen, I stare at him in disbelief, and I begin to squirm and stammer, "Oh... what?... No..." He notices how concerned I suddenly look, and I can see his (correct) realization that I must be very ticklish. I can see that this pleases him.

"Now listen," he continues, "if you try to fight me, it's going to be a lot worse for you... I'll tickle you a lot longer and a lot more intensely (because, you see, by trying to resist me, you'd be breaking another house rule, which would require more punishment.)" Now he has an evil little grin, clearly enjoying this. "I'm a lot stronger than you, and I know a lot of wrestling holds I can use to immobilize you. So do yourself a favor, and don't resist, and it will work out better for you in the end. I mean, I won't lie to you... I'm still going to tickle the daylights out of you... but it will be a lot worse if you try to resist."

I can tell he's not lying about any of this... and I know he always does what he says he's going to do... so I nod my head and say, "uh... okay...," still wide-eyed and starting to tremble a bit. So he releases his grip on my arms, but I leave them stretched up above my head as he starts to unbutton my shirt and loosen my pants to expose my torso. I start pleading with him, telling him that he doesn't need to do this, that I'll do better from now on. But he's not buying it. "I wish I could believe you, but I've heard all that before. No, it's too late for more promises... you're going to have to be tickled. That's the only way you'll really learn. And oh, by the way," he says just before he starts in, "... I happen to be an excellent tickler!"

He starts tickling my stomach and ribs and under my arms... I do my best to leave my arms stretched up, and not to fight him, but it's very difficult. I'm involuntarily bucking and twisting from side to side, while laughing uncontrollably. It goes on for a long time, I have no idea how long, but it seems like an eternity. I'm pleading with him to stop, saying, "That's enough! I won't do it again! I'll do better!" But he just keeps tickling, and saying, "Well, we need to make extra sure that you learn your lesson."

Finally I can't take it any longer, so I start trying to cover myself up and grab his hands. He says, "Uh-uh-uhhh, don't do that!" But I can't help myself. So finally, from out of nowhere, he brings out these handcuffs, and manages to cuff my arms to the headboard of my bed. Then he goes off somewhere and comes back a minute later with some rope, which he uses to tie my legs down. I desperately didn't want to let him tie me down, but I was too weak from the tickling to prevent it.

"Now you've gone and done it," he says. "You've added more time to your punishment. I guess it's time to tickle your feet now." And now I know I'm really in trouble, because he wasn't lying, he IS an excellent tickler, and my feet are extremely ticklish... and I know he LOOOVES to tickle feet. So, true to his word, he started tickling my feet, very intensely. First one, then the other, then both at the same time... alternating between light and hard strokes, circular, side-to-side, up-and-down, random scrabbling... he seemed to know just how to maximize the tickling, driving me mad, making me thrash and beg and laugh until tears were streaming down my face.

Finally, after what must have been a half-hour, he stopped, and watched me with great satisfaction as I slowly recovered. After a while, when it seemed like I was somewhat coherent again, he asked me, "So, are you going to follow the house rules from now on?" "Yes... yes... to the letter!" I gasped. "Good," he replied, as he straddled me. "Because if you don't... THIS is what's going to happen." And he started... all... over... again!

----
Whew!... so okay, I guess I like the idea of tickling as punishment! ;)

Last edited:
i love seeing extremely skinny bony girls getting torture tickled on their ribs and abs. preferably by a heavy woman who is seeking revenge because she is jealous of the skinny girls body. also i love seeing women tickled by tickle monsters with multipoke tentacles slowly stretching the girls' arms behind her head and slowly taking off her shirt revealing hyperticklish ribs and abs. would love to see women tickled by animals. a women tied down to the ground as an elephant slowly slides its trunk across her belly and then her waist and finally her ribs. would love to see midgets tickling a woman also. will try to think of some other bizzare stuff later!!!!

To be tickle tortured tied to an x frame standing up by an older woman like Ruth Langsford, she is so hot. Here is a pic.
lefttv1.jpg

for me to nice women one black one asian and both with terribly ticklish feet and both tied to my bed and at my mercy for lots of foot tickling

LindaS.png
One picture is worth a thousand words...or screams! ;-)

My fantasy is to find a permanent Lee to live with me and just be available any damn time I want to tie her up and let her have it.

Naked, tied up alone in a medieval dungeon, shackled in a row of stocks with other lads, room smelling of fear and sweaty boy feet, hearing the lads next to me scream and beg for mercy, watching them pass out, cry and get aroused by the constant torture. Big evil dude dishing out the punishment, me begging deliriously as he paints my soles and tied toes with brine for some hungry trained goats. No mercy or chance of escape.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back