• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First REAL Ticklee/Tickler

How Old Were You When You Got With Your First REAL Ticklee/Tickler

• 12-15

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • 16-18

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 18-21

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 21-25

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 26-30

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-over

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stil haven't

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
How old were you when you got with your first real ticklee or tickler. I do NOT mean your family or relatives. I mean like girlfriends or boyfriends, or ever friends that you seriously tickled all the time (or were tickled by)

Still haven't & i'll be 19 on the 30th of Nov how sad? just haven't find that right g/f for me yet that i can tell her that i like tickling. But i hope too find that right g/f for me soon:) but till then i'll just wait:bump:

Well then tummy,

You don't have to tell her anything. I rarely come right out and tell my g/f's that I have a tickling fetish. Usually, they just figure it out, once I have tickle tortured them enough. And then, they assume it's a turn on to me, and are happy to be tickled. They know that if I am sexually happy, they will be to.

That's the beauty of relationships, it's a trade-off. You love to make each other happy!!!

It was not until I was 29 that I had a girlfriend who enjoyed tickling me a lot. She was 26 at the time.

When I was 14 I came together with a girl that had a tickle fetish herself. I was at her home searching for some MP3s but found a tickling video, she entered and I told her that I have a fetish myself we were together for another 4 years and tickled us A LOT :D

Still haven't :(, but someday I will, that I vow! :D

the ger-man said:
When I was 14 I came together with a girl that had a tickle fetish herself. I was at her home searching for some MP3s but found a tickling video, she entered and I told her that I have a fetish myself we were together for another 4 years and tickled us A LOT :D

god, that has to be one of the best things EVER. what are the chances? ger-man, you are one lucky bastard. :)

the ger-man said:

Sounds like you found a tickling soul mate...:p ;) :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back