• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pic of the week? Seriously!?

ArchNemesis

TMF Expert
It's a guy sitting on a girl. You can't see what his hands are doing, whether she's laughing. Pretty weak effort. Just sayin'

It's a guy sitting on a girl. You can't see what his hands are doing, whether she's laughing. Pretty weak effort. Just sayin'

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it.

I took a second look at it, and it's even kind of hard to tell that the 'lee' is female [you can tell, but I have seen a lot of tickle pics better].

It's just a picture...and it's just for a week. I promise you life will go on.

I dig it. :D

I have an imagination and a good one at that. There are tons of pics on here that leave nothing to the imagination that folks can enjoy as well.

I had no idea they even still did Picture of the Week until I saw this thread.

It's not about comparing how good your imagination is against anyone else's. It's just a matter of preference. It doesn't exactly tickle my fancy either, and sure I can make it better by coming up with a little backstory if I look at it long enough and care to put that much effort into it, but when push comes to shove it's still a picture that I personally don't care for. But some people do and more power to them. :) There's always next week.

If only this forum was free and gave me masturbatory fodder of all kinds without having to pay a membership fee, then I wouldn't complain so much. Oh wait...

It's a picture, get over yourself.
I hope you remember this sentiment when considering your next sig pic.

I didn't like the pic of the week either. A guy sitting on a woman. Pretty lame. But then again, there are only so many pics out there. Sooner or later, that well has got to run dry.

I pull images from a file of about 3 or 4 thousand of them that I have built up over the years. Sometimes it's a random draw on occasion I look at a bunch and pick one that amuses me.

Most weeks no one says a thing. Nice that this one has provoked some discussion and debate.

Myriads

I pull images from a file of about 3 or 4 thousand of them that I have built up over the years. Sometimes it's a random draw on occasion I look at a bunch and pick one that amuses me.

Most weeks no one says a thing. Nice that this one has provoked some discussion and debate.

Myriads

You're welcome. LOL

The one for this week is a refreshing change.

Pic-Of-The-Week sub-forum might be neat.

At any rate, this week's pic gets a thumbs-up vote from at least one member.

Are these pics archived anywhere ? e.g., can we click on something and see the pic for the 3rd week in February of 2007 ? (or whatever week is in question)

Again, the pic for this week is refreshing (for a variety of reasons) and hooray for the committee that chose it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back