• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Almost 5 min pedicure tickle F/F

MAN is she gorgeous!!! And those sexy feet would never get a rest if she were mine.

The guy that runs the "Model Feet" Clips4Sale store made a series of 10 or 15 of these. Most were good, a couple were so-so, this one was the best (I think there was one other where the girl is literally struggling to hang on to the arm of the chair, although this gal is the most consistently ticklish, at least of the ones I have seen). Great stuff.

Which "Model Feet" Clips4Sale may I ask?? never seen these before...but would love to see more!!!

I just saw it, and when I went to watch part 2 it was removed. Then seconds later this clip was removed. Talk about good timing. Great clip too!

Well, if you go to Clips4Sale and do a studio search for "Model Feet" you can find the producer; once you're on the Model Feet store, search by clip type Tickling to find this one and others. I love that store, I dread to think how much cash it's cost me over the years! ;)

Well, if you go to Clips4Sale and do a studio search for "Model Feet" you can find the producer; once you're on the Model Feet store, search by clip type Tickling to find this one and others. I love that store, I dread to think how much cash it's cost me over the years! ;)

Thank you. Are they paid models?

Wow, I never heard of this store, but there she is in “The Scrub 9” (description below). Her name is Harley and if you search “Harley” at the clips4sale link below, she’s in more than one clip.

Harley is one sexy ticklish honey!
The scrub 9
This is the best scrub clip ever produced and from now on we will strive ever more to bring you clips like this one. Harley in her early thirtys and has very ticklish feet. Harley warned us before her pedicure and unusualy long scrub, that her feet were very ticklish. At one point sne even thinks that she might her pants. One great clip! NOTE available now. 6 new DVD's on solefootproductions.com Running time Min 4:40
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4188/Model-Feet/

I'm not surprised it is gone. There were several sexual remarks in the comments section. Some people need to show restraint.

If you like that video and the video's on the Clips4Sale model feet site it gets even better! Go to http://xanaspalace.com and sign up to have private foot and tickling sessions with these models.

I copy your links and they don't work for me. Yes I remove the space. Anyone know what gives?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back