• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(10/14/11)* Sister Dee Pillared & Screaming! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Domme Sister Dee is stripped down to her bra and panties and secured in the Pillared position. Her highly arched, EXTREMELY ticklish size 9 soles are front and center, completely vulnerable and BEGGING to be tickled!! Unfortunately for Sister Dee, this position makes her feel EVEN MORE TICKLISH than she already is!

Kelli can’t WAIT to get her manicured nails on Sister Dee’s sexy soles, especially after the ticklish hell Sister Dee put her through!! She knows Sister Dee is feeling extremely vulnerable in this position, and she intends to take FULL ADVANTAGE of the situation, teaching this helpless Domme a lesson! Kelli rakes her nails up and down Sister Dee’s soft, wrinkled soles, smiling as her victim squirms, squeaks, and does her best to fight the sensation. But the tickling just goes on and on, and when Sister Dee’s will is broken, she starts letting out EAR PIERCING SHRIEKS OF TICKLISH AGONY!!! It’s obvious that the poor Domme is EXTREMELY sensitive in this position… and there’s nothing she can do about! Kelli is absolutely RELENTLESS, tickling Sister Dee’s feet with everything but the kitchen sink! Baby oil, the hairbrush, Kelli’s tongue, and even the metal chopsticks used to keep her hair in a bun all torment this Domme’s ticklish soles!! Sister Dee’s screams and squeals only get more and more desperate as her tormenter completely concentrates on her task. When Kelli moves down to her upperbody and begins scratching at her sensitive armpits and stomach, Sister Dee wrenches back and forth, but there’s nowhere for to go, and she can only HOWL in agony!

Sister Dee screams so loud that by the end of the session her voice is cracking and her face is beet red. This Domme has certainly been taught a lesson she won’t soon forget!!

This clip is mostly foot ticking with one upperbody segment.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TEEA1BXL

Attachments

• SDPillPrv.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,125
  • SDPill (16).JPG
    SDPill (16).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 653
  • SDPill (17).JPG
    SDPill (17).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 327
  • SDPill (21).JPG
    SDPill (21).JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 451
  • SDPill (23).JPG
    SDPill (23).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 473
Sister Dee's bonus pics.

Attachments

• SDPill (24).JPG
    SDPill (24).JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 165
  • SDPill(63)S.jpg
    SDPill(63)S.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 116
  • SDPill(64)S.jpg
    SDPill(64)S.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 118
  • SDPill(53)S.jpg
    SDPill(53)S.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 183
  • SDPill(59)sd.jpg
    SDPill(59)sd.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 170
Sister Dee's sole shots, size 9. One aftermath pic.

Attachments

• SDPill (1).JPG
    SDPill (1).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 231
  • SDPill (2).JPG
    SDPill (2).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 199
  • SDPill (3).JPG
    SDPill (3).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 201
  • SDPill(67)sd.jpg
    SDPill(67)sd.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 213
I Love her size 9 Feet!!!
Kelli is Amazingly Evil as always!!!
I Love how Kelli Licks between the Toes!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Sister Dee isn't ticklish, she faked it. Also this woman has been dommed by Claire Adams, Cyd Black, Dave Mack, PD, Princess Donna Delore, do you honestly think you were no more than a 30 second warm up compared to them?

And Dee is a switch, not a domme, she hasn't dommed since she left intersec

Last edited:
You're completely out your mind. Sister Dee is quite ticklish, and my other two clips of ber being tickled both hit the Top 3 in the tickling catagory. I'm sorry if you didn't like the clip, but every reaction you see is genuine, and I am 100% accurate in the description - Sister Dee screams her head off, because sensations were EXTREMELY INTENSE for her in that postion.

I DO NOT POST FAKE CLIPS.

As for Sister Dee's BDSM orientation, yes, she's a switch, but 90% of the shoots she filmed at Intersec, she's the Top. Hell, she even had AN ENTIRE SITE, TopGrl.com, dedicated to her TOPPING FEMALE SUBS.

I don't mind constructive criticism, but blatantly accusing me of posting material that is misleading strikes a nerve with me. I've never done that and never will.

By the way, we're the FIRST fetish company she's shot with since she quit TopGrl.

PS Actually, there are MANY S&M models who WON'T do tickling. It's their hard limit. Extended tickle torture is considered hardcore torture to many models out there. One of my models has done back hook suspension, and she said she prefers THAT (getting hooks stuck in your back and suspended) to tickle torture.

Last edited:
I worked with Dee at Intersec. You are not the first she's worked with since she left Intersec you are simply the first to publish it, I have a place in her home town next to where she lives. I have known Dee forever it seems.
So no 90% of what she did at intersec was not Domming. When she was at TopGrl she still subbed and never considered herself a Dom, In fact Dee still doesn't.

Also I never said she WOULDN"T do hard tickling. Trust me She has no limits and if you saw her RealTimeBondage shoot, a shoot that I was at you'd know that. What I said is Dee isn't ticklish at all. She faked it for the cash, She doesn't look even remotely ticklish during this and to say a rookie tickler put her at a limit is ridiculous. You're a tickling company, not a real BDSM company and to even think you put her in the same place that say Isis Love did at Kink, or Cyd Black did at Device Bondage is ridiculous.

She screamed her head off to make people think she was ticklish. It's cool though.

I really like this tickler!! She did a marvelous job on all the Milf Debbie videos...
GREAT WORK!!!!

I worked with Dee at Intersec. You are not the first she's worked with since she left Intersec you are simply the first to publish it, I have a place in her home town next to where she lives. I have known Dee forever it seems.
So no 90% of what she did at intersec was not Domming. When she was at TopGrl she still subbed and never considered herself a Dom, In fact Dee still doesn't.

Also I never said she WOULDN"T do hard tickling. Trust me She has no limits and if you saw her RealTimeBondage shoot, a shoot that I was at you'd know that. What I said is Dee isn't ticklish at all. She faked it for the cash, She doesn't look even remotely ticklish during this and to say a rookie tickler put her at a limit is ridiculous. You're a tickling company, not a real BDSM company and to even think you put her in the same place that say Isis Love did at Kink, or Cyd Black did at Device Bondage is ridiculous.

She screamed her head off to make people think she was ticklish. It's cool though.

Tell you what, Insidious.

How about you PM me with Sister Dee's real first and last name? Obvoiusly, I have her full name on file for identification purposes. Or better yet - PM us with how you know her and I'll confirm your information with Sister Dee. Until you do, I nor anyone else on this forum have any reason to believe you have a personal relationship with this woman. This is the internet, and anyone can claim to "know someone."

To address your claims:

1. I never said that Sister Dee was "put to her limit" or "Sister Dee said we pushed her harder than those at blah blah blah". I only pointed out that there are many models out there who would prefer pain over tickle torture. I never said hard ticking was Sister Dee's hard limit, I was only pointing out there are other models out there who can't handle tickle torture, yet they sub in hardcore BDSM scenes on a regular basis. I though that was quite clear, but appraently not.

2. When and where did I say my company produced BDSM content!? I don't need you to remind me of my clip store's catagory. I am well aware of the type of content I produce.

And flat out. She faked it. She isn't ticklish.

"when Sister Dee’s will is broken, she starts letting out EAR PIERCING SHRIEKS OF TICKLISH AGONY!!! It’s obvious that the poor Domme is EXTREMELY sensitive in this position… and there’s nothing she can do about! Kelli is absolutely RELENTLESS, tickling Sister Dee’s feet with everything but the kitchen sink! Baby oil, the hairbrush, Kelli’s tongue, and even the metal chopsticks used to keep her hair in a bun all torment this Domme’s ticklish soles!! Sister Dee’s screams and squeals only get more and more desperate as her tormenter completely concentrates on her task. When Kelli moves down to her upperbody and begins scratching at her sensitive armpits and stomach, Sister Dee wrenches back and forth, but there’s nowhere for to go, and she can only HOWL in agony!

Sister Dee screams so loud that by the end of the session her voice is cracking and her face is beet red. This Domme has certainly been taught a lesson she won’t soon forget!!
"

Will is broken, desperate, howl in agony see what I mean? She was none of those things. Look Isis love put a violet wand in her ass and Dee did not "howl in agony"When we did her realtimebondage shoot she didn't have a broken will so why would you think doing something that doesn't get to her broke her will?She isn't a domme, she's a switch who mostly subs. It's hyperbole. Just admit she wasn't ticklish, she did a good job of faking it and move on. You won't be the first tickling producer who got fooled. So long as your customers are fooled you make money.

Fucking stupid discussion. M likes this clip and I really don't understand why some morons have to talk trash all the time. If they don't like clip then they don't have to buy them. But dont kill the fun of all the others.

And flat out. She faked it. She isn't ticklish.

"when Sister Dee’s will is broken, she starts letting out EAR PIERCING SHRIEKS OF TICKLISH AGONY!!! It’s obvious that the poor Domme is EXTREMELY sensitive in this position… and there’s nothing she can do about! Kelli is absolutely RELENTLESS, tickling Sister Dee’s feet with everything but the kitchen sink! Baby oil, the hairbrush, Kelli’s tongue, and even the metal chopsticks used to keep her hair in a bun all torment this Domme’s ticklish soles!! Sister Dee’s screams and squeals only get more and more desperate as her tormenter completely concentrates on her task. When Kelli moves down to her upperbody and begins scratching at her sensitive armpits and stomach, Sister Dee wrenches back and forth, but there’s nowhere for to go, and she can only HOWL in agony!

"

Will is broken, desperate, howl in agony see what I mean? She was none of those things. Look Isis love put a violet wand in her ass and Dee did not "howl in agony"When we did her realtimebondage shoot she didn't have a broken will so why would you think doing something that doesn't get to her broke her will?She isn't a domme, she's a switch who mostly subs. It's hyperbole. Just admit she wasn't ticklish, she did a good job of faking it and move on. You won't be the first tickling producer who got fooled. So long as your customers are fooled you make money.

I just love how you completely ignored my queries to prove you actually know Sister Dee. Hilarious.

My description was completely accurate. She tried to fight the sensation, she failed (i.e. will broken) and then she proceeded to freak (i.e. howl with ticklish agony).

And your lack of BDSM knowledge is showing. I'm actually quite an avid electric play enthusiast myself, and if you knew ANYTHING about violet wands, you would know that when a violet wand attachment is used as a body probe (anal, vaginal, whatever) it tends to ground the wand and the shocks are MUCH LESS intense than if you were using it externally. Scenes in which the violet wand is used externally are usually much more intense pain-wise than when they are used internally.

Oh, and by the way, Kelli just got off the phone with Ms. Dee. She didn't have dinner with ANYONE last night. She was busy driving cross-country. Also, she doesn't know anyone who goes by the name "Insidious", online or otherwise. Again, nice try, but no cigar.

Incorrect. I have used many violet wands and I used the term violet wand as a generic item. SAmurai would be the correct term/

Your definition of will broken is not correct, Then again you are just a tickling producer so you wouldn't know the what it means and by howl with ticklish agony you really meant she faked it wonderfully.

Of course Dee wouldn't know me as Insidious. I still do work for intersec and would love to keep my job. She was frustrated at she politics and left.

Dee was busy being around of Sante Fe New mexico I bet :)

Dude she played you.

I really like this tickler!! She did a marvelous job on all the Milf Debbie videos...
GREAT WORK!!!!

Thank you so much dswafford!! I really appreciate your wonderful compliments on my tickling. As for the haters
Thank you! Every SUCCESSFUL company has haters. It's cool,
I would be jealous too if I were you... Not many people get to fulfill their sexual fantasies tickling and tormenting hot chicks for a career like I do. I understand, don't worry. I am sorry your life sucks. Go to therapy and bitch there. If you don't like a clip, don't buy it. That's it. Are you a fan of feet Insidious? Because I would love to shove my foot down your throat :0)

Much love to all

Kelli Lynn

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back