• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can tickling ruin a marriage

So my wife and I have been married for 7 years. For two of those years she has known about my deep tickling fetish. To be honest I didn't really know about it myself until started spending wwwaaaayyy too much time of sites like this. Any way I digress. I have tried to work tickling into our ..... intimate time but she is absolutely venomous about not participating. I know that is not very gentlemanly to force a point between the sheets, but this is seriously making wonder if this woman loves me.

I mean think about it. As a man I have to provide, protect, and pamper you but a woman doesn't even have to consider doing something that would make me happy. The fairness of life aside does any one have a tip for a husband desperate to get his wife with the program. :console:

Good question but pity I still don't have the answer to as I'm single and never married. I guess the test of the pudding is in the eating. Unless you try to bring it into marriage otherwise you just won't know how it will go. Any married couples here can offer any advice?

This guy is on an absolute rampage, reviving threads from decades ago. A joy to watch you work sir.

Oh no haha this post is going to get some mix of emotional responses!

I’m not here to judge or make assumptions based on a frustrated paragraph from someone I don’t know.

Here is what I will say

Yes. A fetish/mismatched sexual interests can negatively impact the connection between two people.
You have ever right to feel happy and satisfied, and your partner has ever right to avoid activities that makes her feel uncomfortable or unhappy. There is no wrong party in this. You have different needs.

The question is, what set of circumstances are you each willing to compromise on?

We know she won’t budge on participating
We know you won’t budge on wanting to be satisfied

What compromises are you each make while respecting the above?
Or, is it time to acknowledge that the only way for you both to be happy is to end things?

If you both want it to work… both love each other… then you will find a compromise that protects your connection. X

Dude, I get that you didn't know you had this fetish, but she's not into it. I'm afraid the two of you may simply be incompatible. You may have to make "other arrangements."

Am I understanding that you want to tie her up and tickle her and she doesn’t trust you? Or you want to tickle during sex and she won’t let you? But you can tickle her outside of the bedroom? I’ve been in two long term relationships where neither was a tickler, but I did get some. I found that it was never enough because I craved being tied up and tickled for an hour. Thinking of being in a new relationship I think tickling has become really important to me. So in saying that, I think if she doesn’t want it then you may be out of luck. I also think she will never be one of us and that makes a difference too. I think if you are tickling outside the bedroom maybe you can be happy with that? If not, you need to decide if it makes you unhappy in your marriage that you aren’t getting what you want. I mean, it would be like someone who is not sexual denying sex to their partner. If someone is unsatisfied then maybe it’s not the right relationship for you?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back