• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[10/26/11]* Feline Vengeance *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
It's Halloween time again and we have several action-packed videos to share with you all...and what better way to start than with one of the very best we've ever made!

Whiskers is excited that its Halloween time again and like most cats, she's looking to get into a little mischief. She's been meaning to do something about her owner, Petra. She's been mia most of the week and Whiskers feels this is no way to act around her favorite holiday! She quickely springs a trap when Petra gets home and she has no idea what's going on. Whiskers evil plot is about to unfold and just one look in her eyes tells us she can't wait to execute it! This clip contains bare, upper body and all over tickling with some oil and sensual elements.

For the record, this is a very entertaining watch! This one has it all; but don't take our word for it. Check out the preview and see for yourself! Attached are two hi-res photos and three hi-res stills. The links to the previews are below as they are too big to attach directly on this forum:

Feline Vengeance - HD Preview

As always, we value and welcome your comments/feedback on this work. Happy Halloween :)!

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

This clip is available exclusively on our official website - http://www.************************

Attachments

• fv-hires2.jpg
    fv-hires2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 911
  • fv-hires4.jpg
    fv-hires4.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 944
  • fv-hrs1.jpg
    fv-hrs1.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 1,642
  • fv-hrs9.jpg
    fv-hrs9.jpg
    733.5 KB · Views: 1,345
  • FelineVengeancePreview-Forum.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Looks Fantastic! Hope all the legal stuff gets sorted soon so we can buy it! Any idea on a timescale?

I really like this preview. Also looking forward to the revenge clip. Keep up the good work ... Hope to see all the recent stuff released soon.

Any rough idea on when some of this stuff may start hitting your store? Are we talking weeks or months?

My God she is gorgeous!! It's good to see you back, Sidious. I look forward to seeing more of your work again!

J :jester: J

Hey Biscuit,

First off really appreciate the kind words! As far as I remember, this forums .wmv limit is 6.44MB, this file is 6.96MB...so thats why I used megaupload in this case. When possible, I do directly attach the SD preview to the thread, but sometimes that just isn't possible due to the limit.

is well under the filesize limit for attaching, not quite sure why you used megaupload. I don't always have access to p2p sites because of firewalls and proxy browsing, so this is pretty inconvenient. I notice because I usually find your material worth watching.

Hey Darth great to see you back again!

Will we see the cat get hers as well?

We're talking a matter of weeks now. I know it feels like it's been forever, we just have to be very thurough. The last thing anyone wants is another delay afterwards or a repeat of what caused this to begin with.

Any rough idea on when some of this stuff may start hitting your store? Are we talking weeks or months?

Ok this is what a tickle video should be....ENTERTAINING! Not that crap like jw puts out there. Good stuff Darth, love it!

Petra has delicious looking feet, and such a sexy laugh...great work Darth! Can't wait to see more.

What a fun looking clip, and the girls are very pretty!
Thanks, Darth! Looking forward to that revenge clip!

Must be - if they would allow it I'd definately post it directly to the thread, no problem. To be fair, though, I am working on compressing the preview further. I just hate to do so to the point where the quality looks horrid. Trying to strike a balance.

Oddly enough, I distinctly recall seeing files in the 7-8 meg range posted a while back. I must be misremembering.

Can the preview be reuploaded?? Megaupload doesn't work anymore. thanks!! :)

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back