• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heidi Klum AOL chat alert-

..I hope someone gets through, this one's streaming live in Real Media format as well as text!

db

Damn- got through but I couldn't make out what she said. Did anyone see it? They didn't show her answer in the text part of the chat-

db

What a pair of feet

Ah Heidi, she was supposedly on Howard Stern's show today also. Damn if I found out too late to make a play. Now we all know Howard has a foot fetish and her feet are awesome. But are they ticklish??????????????

can anyone with aol access the chat transcript? if so, that'd be great!

I have access to the AOL chat transcript with Heidi Klum. The female moderator asked the question from DBrazen (he's from here I think)
The female moderator then said it was a weird question. Heidi replied, "Who's not ticklish?...And it depends on how you're being tickled." And the male moderator said, "Yeah, and by whom?" Then the female moderator said, "Yeah, and she's married." And the male moderator said, "So only HE can tickle." They didn't let her say another word, but just skipped on to the next question.

I'm not a fan of /F tickling, but just thought I'd do my part to help you guys out since you wanted the info.

heidi

the video of the chat is up on aol when asked if she had any ticklish spots she said yes. when they asked if she wanted to say where she said no. then all the other dialog already mentioned.
they always leave stuff out in the text version.

That moderator's attitude didn't help. Why was it necessary for her to say the question was weird? She should lighten up, and realize it was a fun question, not weird.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back