• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newscaster Duct Taped and tickled on socked feet

I have had a great mainstream scene for almost 2 years from local TV, but because I know what'll happen, I'm never gonna post it.

that was so funny! for a senior prank, they ductaped a freshman to a wall. it was great!

I know it's been 4 pages of "great find," but it bears repeating - awesome find! thanks for posting!

Datickler32, of course not. No offense, but I don't know you. The clip might end up on Youtube. One of the women in the clip I went to HS with, I don't her hounded on facebook and twitter. Inevitibly it happens for all mainstream clips.

For the sake of common sense... Why bring it up if you're not going to post it etc...? Is it to brag or....

For the sake of common sense... Why bring it up if you're not going to post it etc...? Is it to brag or....

He is just making a statement regarding the privacy of individuals who unknowingly are viewed on the internet by certain groups. There will always be new material out there, but SOME (not all) members of the community need to resist the urge to be persistent in contacting others outside the community and requesting future material.

On a side note, the "dares" that come up on YouTube are especially disturbing. Kids need to be informed of internet dangers outside of chat room/encounter situations., and I don't know how YouTube can block an SNL skit but not take the initiative to prevent videos with minors from being posted.

wolfgang, exactly. Someone said they knew her(the reporteer) and she was being harasssed on facebook. That's sad.

I have a ps3 so nothing with flash will play the video...

I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS

can someone make a wmav???????

IT WOULD MAKE MY YEAR... or week

megaupload is done...

i googled and tried everything and it's not working out for me...

damn the illuminati....

can someone hook up a wmav??

Converted clips

Attachments

• NK1.wmv
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,178
  • NK2.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 894
  • NK3.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 818
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but every working link to that particular video has gone the way of the dodo.....awhile ago, too. Unfortunate, because I was fond of that clip as well. Not surprised if the news channel themselves started getting some crazy fan mail about it and decided to take it down or something

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back