• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

German Axe Excite Advent Calendar with Sarah Brandner

jackthetickler

1st Level Red Feather
Hi,

after 2010 (do you remember the German Axe Temptation Advent Calendar with Sophia Thomalla) there is also in 2011 another advent calendar - this time with the German model Sarah Brandner.

axe_brandner.jpg

In my forum, based on ticklish celebreties, there we made a poll which present we should make Sarah and the present "Kitzelfolter" (German for tickletorture) has won. Everyone can send his/her present for Sarah and so we did as a community. Now together we want to vote this present on top. Therefore we need your help!

-> http://www.axe.de/?search/Kitzelfolter
-> on the right you can find our present suggestion
-> click on "Vote"
-> type in the code
-> then click "Abstimmen"

The current poll is for the present on December, 15th. It will go from today, 8pm (Central European Time) until tomorrow, 8pm (Central European Time). Now, we have 10:30 pm, so the poll will last for 21,5 hours at this time.

If it doesn't work this time, we will try it with another present. I will inform you. I hope in one of the following presents we will find one, where she gets tickled.

Last edited:
Ok, tickletorture got delated today, maybe because of "torture". This time we try it with "Barfusskitzeln", which means barefoottickling. So we also have the foot fans on our side. I ask everyone to vote. Last year we got it and hopefully this year again. Thanks to everyone.

-> http://www.axe.de/?search/Barfusskitzeln

Mine as well. would be nice to see an improvement on last years embarrassment haha

You voted for "tickle torture"??? Unbelivable - no wonder, that so many people thinkt that we are sick freaks...

Why do you say "thank you"? She wasn't tickled!! Probably because, that tickle "torture" was a bit heavy...

Last edited:
You voted for "tickle torture"??? Unbelivable - no wonder, that so many people thinkt that we are sick freaks...

Like... who? haha
Some people might think its a bit weird, but nothing about "tickle torture" sounds sick or freakish. We aren't asking for "2 girls, 1 cup" here.

It sound's sick in a lot of ears which are not familiar with our fetich. I'm feel really sorry for you, if you are not able to understand this!

It sound's sick in a lot of ears which are not familiar with our fetich. I'm feel really sorry for you, if you are not able to understand this!

Not really though. Its something that a lot of people who don't have this fetish still enjoy.
If you want sick, type "fetish" into google and look through the first few pages. You'll quickly realize that tickling is about as tame as a fetish can get. haha

I think you're just uncomfortable with having this fetish. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back