• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimberly Guilfoyle -- "The Five"

lefty

TMF Poster
During today's broadcast, she came back from a videoclip saying the following:

"Interesting comments while that played, but I can't tell you."

"But if you tickle me, I might."

Interpret that as you like as to whether she's ticklish (maybe someone can ask her directly?)

Just loved her saying the "t" word on air!!

It replays this morning at 2:00 AM EST. Set your DVR's. It's a very cute, sexy reference. She's amazingly gorgeous. She's always saying cute, flirty little things and
moving her body to the various music they featured on the show as the go in and out from commercial. She's always seated at the outside of the table in the "leg chair" and usually rocking the leg she has crossed over with her super high heels. She appears taller on the set than she actually is. I heard she was only 5'2" which would explain the heels even though she never stands on the show. The tickle reference is a total confirmation that she's ticklish in real life. Why say it other than that? The guys on the show are always making reference to her hotness, her bodyguards or the $7 million townhouse she lives in from her ex-husband. Usually people send in
their foot fetish and tickle related questions to the 3:00 AM show "Red Eye" when one of the many babes on Fox frequent always in the "leg chair" at the table on that
set. They have done viewer e-mails that talked about the gals in the leg chair, their feet and if they were ticklish. They did it to Courtney Friel on one show. Kimberly Guilfoyle occasionally quests on this show. Her tickle reference is worth hearing for fans of this stunning woman. If someone can do a clip of it and post it, I wouldn't be surprised if only as a reference it becomes a mainstream clip favorite. The reference might have come from the fact that on prior occasions the tubby, foul mouthed, token liberal on the show Bob Beckel (best known for managing Walter Mondale's campaign when President Reagan won a 49 state landslide), has given her a couple of pery pokes in the ribs when they were arguing issues. Enjoy.

By the way, great job "lefty" for the original post. I was going to do it and saw you already did. Way to go brother!!!

By the way, great job "lefty" for the original post. I was going to do it and saw you already did. Way to go brother!!!

Thx for the attaboy.

Like the them or not, you have to admit that whoever at Fox came up with leg chair concept is a genius.

The other geniuses: the ones hiring these hotties.

Keep hoping Kimberly one day dangles a heel, or sliding a shoe on or off. Same goes for Megyn Kelly and a whole bunch of others!!

I love them!!! Roger Ailes is the genius who hires them and runs Fox News. I met him when he was still a consultant in 1990. A very nice, very smart man. Libs think he's this anti-christ because he's propelled Fox by far to number 1 among news networks. Ultimately you can't be the best without a majority of viewers who think you are. Content aside, "leg chairs" and hot female anchors and consultants help (Kimberly Guifoyle, Meagan Kelly, Jenna Lee, Sandra Smith, Gretchen Carlson, Shannon Bream, Courtney Friel, Molly Line, Martha McCallum......and so forth).

Keep hoping Kimberly one day dangles a heel, or sliding a shoe on or off. Same goes for Megyn Kelly and a whole bunch of others!!

Toward the end of this long clip, Kimberly removes her shoe, shows her stockinged foot to the others, and wriggles her toes. (Copy to your browser address window and remove the space.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= 6TBPz99oQBs

This isn’t the first time she’s used the “T” word. A few months ago she threatened to tickle Beckel after they break because he was “being grumpy”.

No doubt it’s on her mind, and I wouldn’t be surprised if someone calls her out on it in the future.

Not that this is a great visual but Andrea Tantaros poked a few times coming out of a commercial not too long ago as well. I just saw friday's show on my dvr and came to post...good to see it's already here and that there are fans of that show here.

Andrea..a tickler. Kimberly...is ticklish. Let's get some names for the vid folks :).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back