• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Long can YOU be tickled? NO breaks! NO stoppage at all!

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
How long can you actually be tickled? Absolutely NO Breaks or Stoppages at all, PERIOD! Literally NON Stop until you cry UNCLE!

That would be a good question! haven't been tested like that before. One day I need to find out.

JPie

Umm... I think you accidentally left out your poll. If you need help posting a poll:

Check the box on the bottom of your post that says "Yes, Post a Poll"

So... That's basically it!

Actully I do know how to post but there were too many open choices and you only get 10.

Thanks anyway bro.

TTD

Ps. I could not get the "Poll selections" to come up, I did everything right. I would have ended up like this anyway.

TickledToDeath said:
How long can you actually be tickled? Absolutely NO Breaks or Stoppages at all, PERIOD! Literally NON Stop until you cry UNCLE!

I don't know, TTD--the longest I've ever been tickled without a break is 5 minutes! And I'm sure I can last longer than that. Anyone care to push me to my limits? :p Great question! Thanx for asking. :cool:

Same here. It's mandatory and in the best interest for all concerned that I'm tied down.

how long can I be tickled non-stop, till I cry uncle? well, I've been tied down and tickled till I said mercy and please stop and all that, but I think that's the natural reaction to give up when you've had some tickling, but yet haven't been tickled to your full limit. So I've been tickled to the point of begging for mercy and beyond. So in the realm of tickle torture, I'll assume we're not talking to the point where it became actual physical, painful torture, but just as much tickling as one could possibly get tickled without hating it.
So I've been tickled thoroughly, and to the point of incoherent babbling and sweating, but I'm not sure I've actually found the upper limit of what I could take at one stretch. For now, I'll say it was around 9 minutes, but I'd like to say I could get to 12, and if anyone wants to dare me to go for 15 nonstop, I'm willing to hear it. :)

Yo

milagros....you are one lucky SOB...lol...great story!

My personal record for so long is 30 minutes, tied down and tickle by two friends( both female) of mine!

I have absolutely no idea. Hmmmm Good question.

I think I could probably last a pretty good while provided I'm not sick with bronchitis or the flu. :p

I wonder if I could get someone to find out for me! :D

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

PS: Besides, if I still have the energy to yell out uncle.... I'm lying. Heehee

My 2 cents

The longest I was tickled was 30 mins with no breaks, by my g/f; I was tied to the bed she tickle tortured me for over an hour with only 3 breaks. It was great, she can tickle me to death whenever she wants! In the near future I'll try to break my personal record...
Hi all!

Re: tickle endurance

Jon said:
im not very ticklish, so, I'd have to say there is no limit; I can go on without any breaks at all.

...guess we'll have to change that...:devil: :devil: :devil:

Originally posted by Sunriseticklee (some deleted)

I wonder if I could get someone to find out for me! :D

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

I'm sure you can. :D If I lived anywhere near Atlanta, I would be glad to. :devil: :D

I had to ask (I was a little bit distracted at the time and wasn’t looking at the clock) but with bondage and no safe word, somewhere around 2 hrs. I could barely talk or breathe and was a sweaty mess. it was wonderful. :)

Originally posted by Ayla ny (some deleted)
... somewhere around 2 hrs. I could barely talk or breathe and was a sweaty mess. it was wonderful. :)

Wow! That's about three times longer than it took to reduce me to the same state. You have some endurance, Ayla. :D

I believe the longest I was ever tickled nonstop was 40 minutes. There was a clock on the dresser next to the bed to which I was tied, so I know it was 40 minutes or thereabouts. I was feeling ready to black out by then, and I believe my tormentor (Debbie) could see that and took pity on me. She didn't take pity on me enough to untie me. I was tied to that bed for almost 9 hours, barefoot and naked above the waist. She tickled me many times throughout the 9 hour torture session, but the 40 minutes was longest.

holy cow

Wow do you guys have some major stamina or what? I've never tested this fully but I'm sure I'd be begging and pleading and insane in just minutes. I'd love to find out though, I'm pretty strong and have lots of stamina in other areas...come and tickle me boys and girls!

ticklegrrrl

To the best of my knowledge, I have lasted roughly 2 hours give or take 15 minutes, but then again, a stop watch was not on hand.

:p ;) :D

TTD

Re: holy cow

Ticklegrrrl said:
Wow do you guys have some major stamina or what? I've never tested this fully but I'm sure I'd be begging and pleading and insane in just minutes. I'd love to find out though, I'm pretty strong and have lots of stamina in other areas...come and tickle me boys and girls!

ticklegrrrl

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats right Ticklegrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!:D

No pansies out here on the Right(East)Coast like those of you on the Left(West)Coast!:p ;) :D

Try coming East and see how well you fare!? IF you Dare!?

TTD
:devil2: :tickle:

you're on!

Oh really? Well you're on East Coasters! I'll see you in Feb in NY. I'm there!

Ticklegrrrl

What a bunch of WUSSIES!!

5 minutes? one hour? Are you kidding? I didn't realize I was tip toeing in the tulip garden here! What a bunch of light weights!!!:imouttahe

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back