• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discovering a beautiful friend's ticklishness, finally (M/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Sarah was a good friend who I also worked with. She was absolutely beautiful - her face was as pretty as they come; angelic, totally sweet and pure - stunning, in fact. Her hair was black and wavy, shoulder length. She was about 5'7", thin, and had size 8 feet, with long, thin toes. She was about thirty-eight, but really looked more like thirty.

I'd longed for quite some time to find out if Sarah was ticklish, but never could find the right moment. It had almost taken on celebrity/epic proportions in some way for me - I wanted so badly just to know if she was ticklish and how much. I also had the opportunity to see her beautiful bare feet in sandals on a regular basis, which was tantalizing.

One day at work, I heard Sarah say something to a colleague along the lines of, "What are we gonna do with them?" (like out of frustration). From the other room I called, "What are you gonna do with me?" Sarah poked her head in and said, "Tie you up in tickle you 'til you pee your pants," and then walked out. I couldn't believe it....and it left me very, very curious.

Finally, one day I was sitting in a chair talking to Sarah, who was standing up, and after we talked for a while she came over and hugged me. I put my arm around her and in our embrace, gave her side a little squeeze. She yelped and flinched, and actually sounded quite delighted. "Ticklish!" I said. "Yes..." she said.

Now I knew, and I couldn't believe it. But I longed to know how ticklish...and I longed to know if her feet were ticklish.

Another day I overheard her talking to a colleague and saw her give the colleague, Meryl, a brief tickle. "I'm so ticklish," Meryl said, and then went on to say how much her family would torture her when she was a kid, and how she hated being tickled. "I'm so ticklish I'm air ticklish," she said, referring to when someone wiggles their fingers in front of you pretending to tickle. "Air ticklish!!" Sarah said. "I've never heard that." Then I stepped in and gave her a little poke, which made her flinch. "I bet you're air ticklish," I said. She smiled, "Nah...well...maybe a little..."

Then, one day, the golden opportunity finally arose. Sarah and I planned to meet to eat lunch outside on the grass. When I got out there, Sarah was sitting on the grass, barefoot, having taken off her boots and socks. I couldn't believe it. Her right foot was folded under her and her sole was sticking out from under her behind, exposed. I sat down, and gave her foot a tickle. She squealed but didn't move her foot away. "Ticklish!?" I said. Sarah's reply was, "Well, I know you are too." I'm really not sure what she was referring to or how she knew that. I said, "How do you know that?" and she said, "'Cause I've seen it." I just couldn't resist tickling her soft, essentially perfect sole again. "Stop it!! Stop it!!" she squealed and eventually pulled away.

As we continued our lunch, Sarah stretched her feet out so her soles were exposed. It was killing me that I was sitting next to her and couldn't see her soles, so I adjusted my position and moved right next to her feet. I decided to just go for the gold and I started massaging them, with the intention of moving into a tickle. However, we were interrupted by a friend and I had to stop.

A few minutes later, though, as our lunch wrapped up, Sarah went to put on her socks and I started tickling her soles again. She started squealing and yelping and saying, "Stop!! Come on!!" and genuinely seemed irritated. Another colleague walked by and said, "Now kids, behave," and Sarah playfully yelled, "Mom!! He's tickling my feet!!"

I would have loved to see if I could have gotten her to really burst into laughter...but alas, this was quite an experience anyhow.

Let me know what you think of the story!

I'm guessing by your literature that you never did get another chance? So Darcy wasn't your only victim eh ;)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back