• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled my wife while her ankle was in a cast!

crap_game

TMF Master
Now it sounds mean but honestly it wasn't.

Years ago my wife slipped on the ice and cracked her ankle. It was before air casts and they put her left foot and ankle in a hard cast half way up her calf leaving her foot exposed from about the ball of her foot. Well the poor girl was still in some pain from being up and around on crutches and she sat in the shower on a rented shower seat as she took her shower with her foot wrapped tight in a plastic bag. So she showers up, dries off and sits up in the bed with her leg proped up on pillows and and her favorite shows on the TV.
She had her shorts on and her favorite Winnie the Pooh T shirt on and a cute little white ankle sock on her right foot and her pretty red painted toes poking up out of her cast. To be honest it took all I had not to run a feather between her toes right then and there BUT I didn't.

As I was getting her all comfortable and set up she asked me to get some baby wipes in the closet (She always has a stash of them she keeps in her car for the mess our kids always make LOL) and asks me to wipe off her exposed toes and foot. Now I don't expect U to beleve me but at no time did I try to tickle her. I love the woman and I just wanted her to rest. Anyway, I grab a few wipes and I begin to gently wipe down her toes and exposed foot. I did not do it as to tickler but man she lets ou a cute little scream and begins laughing like mad saying "Oh my god it tickles,it tickles!"

I stopped immdiately and apologized and asked her if she was OK. She looks at me and takes a deep breath and says she knows me and knows when I am trying to tickle and she knows that I am not trying. I tell her I will stop and to my utter astonishment she says "NO just keep going I hate feeling like my foot is dirty, I'll tough it out". So I begin again and truly I actualy try not to tckle her but she just throws her head back and lets out the cutest belly laugh pushing her butt off the bed and stiffend her left leg. Again I am NOT trying to tickle her and I begin cleaning eah toe one at a time and she is laughing so hard she starts tearing up. Her mom is over looking in on her daughter and comes in to see what all the laughter was about. She tells her mm that she asked me to clean her foot and and tickled "Like crazy". Her mom just laughs and calls her a goof. I stopped her torturous cleaning and apologized and she said it was fine and she asked me too. I give her a tissue to wiper her tears and she is still giggling and she says "Phew..... that was insane! It tickled like crazy!" I kissed her lips and left the room to make her lunch.

That is 100% true and man its one of my fondest memoies. Now understand she isn't into tickling lke us folks and she didn't do it for my benefit. She just is a neat freak and can't stand her feet being dirty so the whole thing was innocent and accidental and holy cow was it fun!

Cheers all!

PS. she just texted me and asked if we could snuggle on the sofa tonight and I give her a leg and foot rub with some lotion. I replied "Can I sneak in some toe tickles?"and she replied "Like U have to ask! LOL"

Maybe you can find a prop zippered cast to use for old times sake! Great, cute story.

Perfect example of my absolute favorite type of tickling incident - the "accidental" tickle....it's not even supposed to tickle, but it does...

My boss Elizabeth ( Leigh ) told me of a similar story that happened to her last spring, her ankle was in a cast and her husband and teased tickled her foot on purpose but with his fingers and not a baby wipe but it was great reading this story because it immediately reminded me of her

My boss Elizabeth ( Leigh ) told me of a similar story that happened to her last spring, her ankle was in a cast and her husband and teased tickled her foot on purpose but with his fingers and not a baby wipe but it was great reading this story because it immediately reminded me of her

WOW He tickled her foot on purpose while she was in a cast? LOL Not sure I'd do that on purpose. My
Wife plays to my fetish quite frequently so I refrained from doing it even though I so badly wanted to! Tickling her by accident was a HUGE BONUS!
BTW ALL, my wife just ordered some sheer black thigh high stockings with a Cuban heel and laces up the
back. I will definately post some picks ASAP! (When they arrive of course)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back