• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexual or just Plain Ol' Fun?

Nextrend2011

TMF Poster
It's been awhile since I've been on the forum, so decided to post another thread out of curiosity. Clearly we all have an interest in tickling (I know, hard to believe :p ) since we're members of this site, but sometimes I feel the term "fetish" gets thrown around too loosely when it comes to people's perception of us in this tickling community which led me to a night of pondering:

Which end of the spectrum does tickling lean towards for you personally? Do you tickle others/ let yourself be tickled for more sexual motives, or do you do it simply for the fun of the activity?

fun of the activity....social interaction between people my own age and those younger than me.

I'm one who finds tickling to be very sexual. That's why my husband is the only one who tickles me. That, and no one in our circle knows that I love it. But it does turn me on so much, that it's best reserved for my hubby.

Mostly sexual, at least during sessions, which is why I don't participate in play with guys. General antics like poking a friend in the side to get a reaction is different though, but yeah to answer your question it is indeed a fetish for me.

I lean more towards the sexual side of it. But I'm capable of differentiating the two.

Turns me on like nothing in this world, but I separate tickling as foreplay from tickling as fun. Have to. Both me and my bf love it sooo much that if we get the opportunity to play with others we leap at it -- ideally together. We're not necessarily gonna have sex with the guest, although probably everyone's gonna get some satisfaction out of it (we both love post-orgasm play and getting to that point tends to get at least a little sexual for /somebody/). :D But even in a menage a woof we do maintain some boundaries. ;)

I love tickling, its like an enhancer for me, It makes sex better, and it makes general fooling around with whoever more fun too, Its definitely a fetish for me because in a sexual situaion it arouses me, but it doesnt always show itself in the form of a fetish, outside of a sexual situation its simply my favourite game :)

It's FUN! It's FOREPLAY! ...It's FUN AND FOREPLAY! I can go either way depending on situation and chemistry.

I can tickle just for the fun of it with some people, but for the most part, tickling is extremely sexual for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back