• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One tickler or two?

KatieTicklish33

TMF Novice
I've only been tickled by one person at a time but i'm kinda curious to see how I would last if more then one person tickled me. Anyone have a preference or any advice?

Yeah Katie, I've gang tickled a girl with another guy...it can be very intense. Depends on what exactly you're looking for, if it's a relentless non stop tickling you want to expeience then go for it.....it just may take you over the edge with torture!

yeh, I recently had two on one tickling and I have to say it sucked! in a good way :p

Having more then one tickler is really fun. It makes it hard to guess what's coming next or what spot will be touched next lol As some people say "The more the merrier" lol :p

From the lee's point of view, having multiple ticklers is a lot more fun. The sensory overload can be wonderful. :couch:

From the ler's point of view, one-on-one is best. With multiple ticklers, you don't know if the laughter has been caused by you or by one of the others.

If you are very shy - like me - it can be harder to be vulnerable to two Ler's instead of one.
BUT ... if you like to be helpless and have a sensory overload - go for it!
My personal maximum was 4 people tickling me, sometimes taking turns and sometimes all at once. But they were very near and dear to me (at the time) and it wasn't planned so I never got to be nervous about it beforehand *lol*
But - sensory overload would be the key word if you ask me ;)

I've been tickled by two people before. Depending on who and how it can be lots of fun!

A couple times in particular it was great because they were actually able to hold me down and get me good. I'm the type of guy that hard poking tickling doesn't work...and its hard to be tickled lightly in the middle of tickle fight! LOL! But on one occasion a friend got my sweet spot on my ribs while another took the opportunity to get my feet, and on another one held me down and the other tickled my feet.

Lots of fun!

~ toyou

I like the aspect of the teasing when someone is helpless, and when there's more than one tickler, all the better. You almost don't have to tickle them to make them squrm and giggle like a fool along with the begging. But, you can't not tickle them! I mean, that's the point, right? :panic:

having two ticklers as opposed to one tickling me on the soles of my feet for any length of time drives me out of my mind it`s so overwhelmingly ticklish, it`s definately much more intense than just having one doing it. just make sure you don`t have too much to drink beforehand! lol.

My highest is three ticklers. I like the unpredictability too. It lets the ticklers find your most ticklish spots faster. If the lers know each other, it can also lead to more lively verbal teasing. You might consider having them restrain you, so you don't accidentally knock one of them in the face.

I have found it depends on the lee or how well they work together as lers.

As a tickler, I'm selfish & wanna be the only tickler.

As a ticklee, I would be extremely happy with ONE skilled tickler. HOWEVER, having two has been a fantasy for me for some time. Me . . . placed in stocks. One hot tickler at each foot (twin sisters even better). And the pièce de résistance, the two ticklers tease me by forcing me to pick the better tickler.

*Whew

try it with two and tell us how you like it (if you have the strength afterwards to type at the keyboard)

How 'bout one tickler, four arms?

octmain_622018a.jpg

I have only once tickled an ex girlfriend with one of her friends and it was GREAT for me!!! I planned it when we were out one evening and her friend (female) was quite excited too!! She had very long nails and couldn't wait to get them on my ex g/f soles. I sat on her back and tickled under her arms and her friend sat on her legs and tickled both feet!! I have never heard her laugh so much in my life!!!!!!! Was AMAZING!!!!!!

yikes Soda, whatever that picture is of, it is going to keep me up nights with frightful visions. Good grief.

I think i'd be more comfy with one on one unless I knew the other person then i'd go for a two on one deal. If I were dating some dude then i'd want it to just be us.

I have a few close friends in real life that love tickling me, when im tied up of course. I love being tickled by two or more ler's. It's a lot of fun. But there's just something about a 1 on 1 tickle that is also very fun lol I guess I choose both! One ler one day, and two the next day :p

I've been tickled by two people at the same time on three different occasions. It's fun, intense and a little scary but otherwise i enjoy it

I'd say two is actually worse than a big group in my experience. I've been tied down with a bunch of people just coming and going as they please, and at one point with more than 6 sets of hands on me, it was sensory overload to the point that all the sensations kind of blended together. With 1-3 lers, you feel all the sensations separately and it's much more brutal...in a good way of course. It's relentless, so be prepared. hehe.

I've always wanted to try being tickled by 2 or more people. haven't tried it yet though.

Having two ticklers is insane for me. Once my husband and our friend each had one of my feet, I was hysterical in less than a minute. Sometimes my husband would tickle my stomach and sides as well so it was absolute torture!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back