• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In for a Surprise: Ticklish Girl Naively Thinks Nothing of Her First Pedicure...

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
My ex-girlfriend, Darcy, was nineteen when she went for her first pedicure. She liked having her feet look pretty (she didn’t need much help with that), and she didn’t think much of it beyond that. The first several minutes of the pedicure were enjoyable and relaxing, and then she got to the part in which they scrub the soles of your feet.

Darcy was immediately surprised at how much this scrubbing tickled. Her foot jerked away slightly and she got really nervous. She bit her lip. She gripped the sides of the chair tightly with her hands. She started looking around the nail salon to see if other women were going through the same agony she was. She couldn’t believe how much this tickled. How are they doing this? she thought. I’m about to lose my mind and they all look so calm. Is this really not tickling them? She was trying so hard not to laugh but eventually she just couldn’t withstand it. She exploded into laughter and jerked her foot away. Every time she brought it back for my scrubbing, she laughed hysterically. It was embarrassing, and torturous, but it didn’t prevent her from going back again and again, including one time with friends when she laughed so much that her friend turned to her and said, “Are you serious?? You are so ticklish!!”

I love comments/feedback/favorite parts/"what if it were me" ....so let me know what you think!

Haha I feel her pain! I don't know how other women get pedicures without laughing! I get so embarrassed.

Haha I feel her pain! I don't know how other women get pedicures without laughing! I get so embarrassed.

It continually blows me away that pedicures are as popular and as commonplace as they are - even among really ticklish people. It's an incredibly ticklish position to willingly put oneself in :) I've heard many stories...both from girlfriends and people on here....and they're all fantastic!

I am the same way. I will grip the chair until my hands are ghost white and I also bite my lip so the searing pain over whelms the tickling sensation. Hense, I will only get them 1-2 times a year. I hate it for your paying to have someone tickle the crap out of you.

I've watched my wife get a pedicure and knew how hard it was for her to maintain her composure when the scrubbing on her soles started. She squirmed in her seat and alternately gripped the sides of her chair or tried to hide her face behind a magazine. Knowing how ticklish she is on her feet added to my watching her get this public tickling. Of course the bonus is afterwards her feet are not only sexy and beautiful but soft and smooth and extra ticklish. She gets a professional pedicure about every three weeks.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back