• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet and Tummy Are Too Ticklish for Acupuncture (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Several years ago, my ex-girlfriend Darcy was seeing an acupuncturist regularly. Now as you may have already read, these types of situations are a recipe for trouble for the uber-ticklish Darcy. The stakes are a bit higher when there are pins and needles involved, though, and thrashing isn't exactly an option.

If you've been to an acupuncturist, you know that they often have to feel around to find just the exact right point to place a needle, and do this by running their fingers lightly around your skin. I had a ticklish experience with this that I posted about a year ago.

One spot where it got really intense for Darcy was on her feet. The woman was touching her feet and feeling around on her soles and the sides of her foot to find the right spot for the needle and Darcy was giggling helplessly. Occasionally her foot flinched and jerked, which wasn't good. "You're going to have to really try to hold still...." the woman told her. "I'll try..." Darcy said through her giggles.

The most ticklish part was, of course, her stomach. The feeling around was torture and Darcy laughed and squirmed. "Okay - try not to move now, okay," she was told. Darcy bit her lip, closed her eyes, and did everything she could to hold still. The woman also sprinkled some sort of healing herb on her stomach too, which made Darcy giggle even harder. Something about the powdery substance falling on her exposed stomach was just beyond ticklish.

-
I love hearing comments/feedback/similar stories/favorite parts/and "what if it were me" thoughts...so let me know what you think!

Good thing I wasn't the one doing the acupuncture... I'd probably get in trouble because i'd end up tickling her on purpose :p.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back