• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Dixie Chick

bt08

Only my second post ever to the forum. Today I found a good find on the Entertainment Weekly magazine website about the Dixie Chicks. The website is www.ew.com. Under the Music News section there is an fan Q&A interview with one of the Chicks (the blonde who plays the fiddle, I think her name is Mattie) and one of the last questions asked of her was "Which of you is the most ticklish?" Her reply was that her sister (Emily, the one who is currently a brunette and plays the guitar) is probably the most ticklish and that she goes crazy when she gets a pedicure. She also said "Everything tickles her(Emily's) feet." I was pretty exicted to read this since I think all three of these ladies are great looking. In their latest video "Landslide" Emily is still pregnant but she is barefoot throughout the whole video. This new information will make me watch that video in a new light. Go to the website and check the Q&A out for yourself (sorry that I don't just have a link for you all but like I stated earlier I'm new to the forum and not sure how to post a link).

Great find! Thank you very much! Here's the exact quote from the site for everyone:

Which of you is the most ticklish? --Katie Swick, Branford, Conn.
Um, I think Emily. I know when she gets a pedicure it drives her crazy. Everything tickles her feet.

We Have A Winner!

OUTSTANDING, bt08!!! What an incredible second post!

And by the way...welcome. :)

Bandit

Ticklish Dixie Chick

Great find! Yes, the ladies are beautiful for sure. A few years back on AMT they answered a question during a chat and said they were all ticklish on their sides and under the arms, great to hear some foot stuff here, man it was all foot. I wonder how Emily reacts when they get their chick tattoos on their feet for No. 1 hits? Great how sisters spill the beans on their siblings so readily. Thanks again for this tidbit, made my day. B.

Thanks for the kind words. I've been reading a lot of great posts here over the past year and finally found something to contribute myself. Caught me by suprise when I found this tidbit and when I got to the TMF I figured someone else would already have posted an alert. I'm glad I could contribute for a change.

Hey bt08,

This is definitely a great find. All of the Chicks are ticklish.

Nice going, bt08! Makes me wonder what goes on at all those photo shoots where at least one of the Chicks (if Emily is ticklish on her feet, perhaps the others are, too!) is barefoot. Thank you! :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back