• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt.....again

Grungetickler

I'm sure by now most of you have heard of her tickling scene in the movie Heartbreakers. If not, check out the movie, it's worth it. Anyways, I just caught her movie The Tuxedo tonite and she's tickled again in this one. Now I'm not a Jennifer Love Hewitt fan, (now that I think of it however, I have seen quite a few of her movies) but if she keeps getting tickled in all her movies, I'm definatly gonna watch 'em! :)

Anyways, as I was saying, Jenn gets tickled again in The Tuxedo. Nothing compared to the scene in Heartbreakers, but hey, a tickle's a tickle right? In a scene towards the end of the movie Jackie Chan must prevent an insect from escaping otherwise it'll unleash a deadly bacteria upon the world. And Jackie just so happens to have caught the bug by putting a glass over it and has it pressed up on Jennifers body. However the villians of the movie attack jackie, so he must fight them off and keep the bug safe at the same time. So naturally he cannot do this and hold the glass in the same spot. So he moves it around on different places on Jennifers body. One such place he puts it is on Jennifer's lower neck/upperback and she let's out this wild giggle! That giggle is still ringing in my head. Excellent laugh! The scen only lasts about a second or so, but man, you gotta hear this giggle. It'sd great. If only I could get a shot at tickling her....well, I see I've got my story accross, and I'm starting to rant, so I'll end it by saying that ya might wanna check this one out.

Great Find Grunge. I remember seeing "the Making of the Tuxedo" on HBO a couple of months back. At the end there is one part where jackie and jennifer are standing close together and he has hands by her neck. She keeps bursting out laughing and finally runs away overtaken by her giggles.At this point the director comes over and says, "Jackie you have to stop tickling her!" I'm not sure if this is the same scene in the movie but it might be and they just left the giggling.

alright, that's an awesome find. i wasn't too excited about the scene in the movie, but if the director actually confirms that he's tickling her in the scene you mentioned, then i'm in. i just checked the features on the dvd to see if the special you are talking about will be on it. there is something on there called "tailor made for jackie chan," which seems to be an hbo special about jackie/the tuxedo. my question is, is this the special you saw? if so, that dvd is going into my collection for sure. by the way, does anyone else consider the scene in "i still know what you did last summer" a tickling scene? i'm speaking of the one where brandy approaches jennifer (who is sitting on the couch) moping about having to leave her boyfriend or something when they go to hawaii. brandy is trying to cheer her up, and though it's off camera, it's obvious that her hands are busy on jennifer's upper body. brandy keeps teasingly asking where they are going, and jennifer is cracking up trying to say/scream "Hawaii!" I've always thought of it as a tickling scene. but anytime i've posted about it, no one has ever replied. i personally am more interested in seeing a girls face than the actual tickling (a preference not catered too as much as i'd like, but i'm sure we all feel the same about our own preferences), so maybe i'm being too hopeful. by the way, the tuxedo dvd comes out febuarary 25th.

thanks

cincinnatus

I'm not sure if the HBO special is one of the special features on the DVD. You can always rent it and check it out first. But I know for a fact that on the special the director said Jackie you have to stop tickling her. Jackie even replied that he was innocent or it was accidental, but everyone in the backround was laughing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back