• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Sophia & Lou Tease and Tickle Each Other - Part 1 (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
The first of a two-parter with sexy blonde Sophia and her good friend Lou who she introduced to UK Tickling for the first time on this shoot. This one sees Sophia getting tickled first with Lou discovering that she really enjoys tickling her!

image58rc.jpg

The banter between these two was great at times as they found it hilarious - they are both very well matched as they as ticklish as each other! Lou kept teasing Sophia throughout this one, as she kept finding her weakspots (which are basically everywhere!) Lots of nylon foot and leg tickling and plenty of upperbody too in this one. I help out at one point and we double-team her (and she really hated it) before Lou rips the nylons and tickles her bare feet too :)

image70yw.jpg

Sophia looks hot in a little satin slip - it's hard to imagine that she gave birth just a few months ago!! Enjoy this long preview - the full version is available from the UK Tickling store now.

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/614089589/Sophia_and_Lou_Tease_Tickle_Pt1_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmtqafdbyd2z6gb

Attachments

• Image59.jpg
    Image59.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 178
  • Image60.jpg
    Image60.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Image61.jpg
    Image61.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Image62.jpg
    Image62.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Image66.jpg
    Image66.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 211
:lover:

Attachments

• Image80.jpg
    Image80.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Image81.jpg
    Image81.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 197
  • Image83.jpg
    Image83.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Image85.jpg
    Image85.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Image87.jpg
    Image87.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 184
:wub:

Attachments

• Image90.jpg
    Image90.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Image93.jpg
    Image93.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Image94.jpg
    Image94.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 252
  • Image95.jpg
    Image95.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 219
  • Image96.jpg
    Image96.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 153
Great preview clip (which incidentally took about 3 minutes to download).

I like this "bring a friend" idea. It is working really well - maybe a little too well in the case of Izzy and Cat but I know they have some other hot model friends who hopefully are not quite so off the scale.

If you are ever in need of a friend I think I know someone in the local area who'd be prepared to put up with what you have to endure whilst making these clips.

Thanks for the generously long preview. Never found Sophia at the ticklishness level that is seen in this one. Great work!

Great preview clip (which incidentally took about 3 minutes to download).

I like this "bring a friend" idea. It is working really well - maybe a little too well in the case of Izzy and Cat but I know they have some other hot model friends who hopefully are not quite so off the scale.

If you are ever in need of a friend I think I know someone in the local area who'd be prepared to put up with what you have to endure whilst making these clips.

Lol, thanks for the offer ;)

Thanks for the generously long preview. Never found Sophia at the ticklishness level that is seen in this one. Great work!

Thanks TU..I've always found her really ticklish myself but glad you liked this one anyway! I'll (finally) have a preview ready for part 2 later :)

Their both so good and so sexy as ticklers and ticklees. The reverse video with Sophia tickling Lou is great too. And in that video you get a GREAT look at Sophia's LONG SEXY LEGS

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back