• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halina Miranda (Model)

jblane11

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know of something I found. I was looking at Halina Miranda's facebook earlier today and saw somebody asked her if she was ticklish. She said she was ticklish everywhere, especially her feet! Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/ MissHalinaMiranda

She is a gorgeous model who has been in Magazines such as Maxim and Mixed. Here are some pics!
halina_miranda_mixed_mag_7_vdy7sSm.sized.jpg

halina_miranda_webcam_3_Tt56P1q.sized.jpg

halina_miranda_mixed_mag_12_mKh5jJY.sized.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_lxw44pcde11r7y78ao1_400.jpg
    tumblr_lxw44pcde11r7y78ao1_400.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Wow great find!
Just looked at her facebook and someone asked on a scale of 1-10 how ticklish she is. She said she was a 20! She looks like she would be a great girl to tickle!

Thanks for the info. Man, is this girl stunning! I can't even imagine having her all tied up and tickling her until she can't take it anymore.

Halina is hot. Thats awesome about her admitting her ticklishness. Thanks.

Mitch

Hmmm, she's in my neck of the woods. Wonder if she'd do some clips...

Nvm, found her MM page and she clearly states **I DO NOT SHOOT NUDE, IMPLIED OR FETISH...DON'T ASK** :sigh:

odd how she specifically says she wont do fetish work *dont ask*.Yet she answered the ticklish question in the way that she did...emphasizing her feet....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back