• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"German Brainiac" tickle experiment People,Goat/MMF

great find. I liked the girl's reactions to him rubbing the food on there- her feet were clearly the most ticklish of the three.

Great clip. I wish these "tickle experiments" would use more girls instead of guys (it always seems to be 2 guys and 1 girl), but I guess you can't be too picky these days. At least it's way better than the American Braniac tickle experiment that only used two guys and no girls. >:-( Seriously, Americans can really learn a few things from foreign countries!

Also, while the girl did get tickled the least, as omnifeller said, there's no doubt her feet were far the most ticklish of the three. I loved the way she kept giggling and trying to pull her feet away when the host was rubbing the food on her feet (Personally, if I was the host, I would have been way too tempted to hold her legs down and go to town on her feet). Overall, it was a bit disappointing that the girl didn't get tickled as much, but a super cute girl with obviously very ticklish feet made up for it. :)

Last edited:
Yes it does seem like she's very ticklish, it might have been the reason why they didn't tickle her all that much. Anyway, glad you like it guys.

The germans again! forgiving the fact that they didnt get the girl much its a great find! Now if we could only get the mythbusters to do something like this to that redhead.

The germans again! forgiving the fact that they didnt get the girl much its a great find! Now if we could only get the mythbusters to do something like this to that redhead.

Don't think that there's so much tickling on german television- rather the opposite is true!

Not quite as good a result as the Xteam experiment, but she was cute and definately didn't like it!

Video won't show up for me, anyone else having this problem? Could somebody upload the clip on YT or Rapidshare or something?

Bump, does anyone know what program you need to view the clip or have it uploaded somewhere else?

"I wish they tied up that chick instead of the guy, unfortunately it seems that the chick got least tickled of them all."
-rmfan

"I wish these "tickle experiments" would use more girls instead of guys"
-dashboard

"just sucked having to suffer through two guys getting tickled"
-manictickler

What a coincidence, this is exactly how I feel when I have to "suffer through" watching some chick getting tickled!

Oh, come off it. With as many long, drawn out /m mainstream scenes as there are out there, I'm sure you don't have to "suffer" near as much as us /f fans do. When we get a female tickling scene, it's usually just a quick tickle or something lasting a couple of seconds. Considering you have a whole channel on YouTube with over a hundred /m tickling scenes, it's not like you have much to complain about. Let us /f lovers have our day, it's not like we get them very often.

At least you don't have to resort to watching pedicure vids to get a decent /f tickle nowadays. :p

Oh, come off it. With as many long, drawn out /m mainstream scenes as there are out there, I'm sure you don't have to "suffer" near as much as us /f fans do. When we get a female tickling scene, it's usually just a quick tickle or something lasting a couple of seconds. Considering you have a whole channel on YouTube with over a hundred /m tickling scenes, it's not like you have much to complain about. Let us /f lovers have our day, it's not like we get them very often.

At least you don't have to resort to watching pedicure vids to get a decent /f tickle nowadays. :p

Well it's not quite true, we also get plenty of /f tickle scenes, so it's for us too that we don't have much to complain about. I mean "a whole channel with /m scenes"?, there are probably hundreds of channels with /f tickling.

About mainstream scenes though, /m tickling is probably more often and it is more probable that a guy will get tickled for a longer amount of time than a woman, I'll give you that.

About mainstream scenes though, /m tickling is probably more often and it is more probable that a guy will get tickled for a longer amount of time than a woman, I'll give you that.

I guess I was mostly talking about mainstream scenes. Sure, there's a plethora of tickle videos out there involving women (and believe me, I'm thankful for those), but when it comes to mainstream scenes (movies, tv shows, cartoons, etc.), good female tickling is a bit hard to come by other than a quick tickle here and there. I mean, there are a crap load of drawn out interrogation/torture scenes involving men on mainstream tv, but rarely any involving women.

I guess it just bothers me when someone has to complain about a rare good mainstream /f scene when there's plenty of /m scenes for them to watch and enjoy.

i COULDN'T FIND THE CLIP. MY GERMAN IS PREETY BASIC. DO YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS?

This is the direct link: delete spaces after http: http ://video.weltderwunder.de/playerv/vod-player/video/0_19avdpq6/

Durchkitzlers link works, thanks mate!

Though if someone here posses arcane skills of converting to wmv, it would be wise of him to inflame the ritual before the dark abyss of internets oblivion and administrative demons of video channels consume it with it's ever hungry mouths.

Basically (because I won't presume that sane people understand above statement) if someone here knows how to convert the clip to wmv, it would be great, before it is removed.

It seems that I've read too much H. P. Lovecraft tonight.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back