• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Lawrence

Awesome find!

At the tender age of fourteen, she may not have envisaged her acting career leading her to be covered in blue paint, but that is exactly what she had to endure for her part in X-Men: First Class. Lawrence describes the daily process that she had to go through to transform herself into mutant shape-shifter Mystique. "I was rubbed down with alcohol over my whole body, then shaved, and then they started airbrushing me," she recalls. "It's like really cold, compressed air, all over my body. That was the hardest part to get used to, especially on my bum and feet, because it really tickles. After that, the hand-made scales are placed on, and then I was splattered with five different shades of blue paint. The different colours create a marble effect on my skin, so the end result is very cool."

To add on to that there's an interview she did with Drew Barrymore this April where tickling was also mentioned:

DB: Would you rather be tickled all over for five minutes in a cruel, amazing and ruthless way or walk down an unfamiliar street naked and blindfolded?

JL: Walk down the street naked and blindfolded. I hate being tickled.

DB: It is awful.

I'm more surprised at Barrymore's comment. I thought she loved being tickled? I remember seeing an interview a while back where she confessed her loved for it. I guess her view changed.

Awesome! Lawrence is one of my celebrity crushes so it's pretty cool to know that she's ticklish (and apparently on her feet too!). Too bad she doesn't like it though. :(

I'd say since Drew Barrymore used the description "cruel, amazing and ruthless" to describe the tickling she's just as into it as ever

Excellent find. Ms Lawrence is beautiful. Too bad she doesnt like being tickled. At least she admitted to being ticklish, though.

Mitch

Nobody loves Drew more than I. I did notice that she said "It's Awful" right after the tickling question, so I wonder.

Tickling IS awful. And cruel. And ruthless. And amazing. Don't read to much into her reply guys. :)

Its all about phrasing - Drew described the tickling. Ruthless and amazing? Too many descriptors for an offhand question.

I think Drew's inner honesty sometimes gets the better of her, and she puts her obvious love of being tickled right out there. But if she gets any kind of vibe, she panics and starts walking it back.

I agree with Jeff, plus as I stated in another thread pertaining to her, I think she really gets off on the aftermath of tickling, endorphins, stress relief and such more than tickling itself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back