• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Remote Control 4, F/M (orgasm) To Change a Ler

Volsung

Verified
Remote Control 4, "To Change a Ler" F/M (orgasm)

Many months had passed since Alex had mailed Helen the tickling accouterments (http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?175997-Remote-Control-(part-3)) and it would be several months more before she would get up the nerve to go back to that art museum again. That no good son of a bitch Alex... but secretly of course, she had loved every minute of ticklish torture he provided... at her expense. Could she just leave it at that? It didn't seem right or fair just to let him "win" like that. Was there to be no more interplay? There must be some sort of clever way for pay back Helen thought to herself... So she left it to her sub-conscience to work on the problem, and come up with a solution.

"There was no doubt that Alex was a ler. This must be distinctly understood, or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am going to relate." -- with apologies to Charles Dickens.
----------

It was no surprise then, when Alex got a little something special in the mail... a pair of whitish socks and a rather sturdy looking pair of boxer briefs. There was no pretense here. He knew what Helen was planning. The point to Alex however was quite moot, as Alex was nether a lee nor ticklish. He tore open the packaging and slipped them both on. The socks felt quite nice actually. Much softer and lighter than any pair he had worn before. The boxers were, well... a bit scary. There was a kind of a codpiece part to it. Most intriguing. They fit very closely, um... locking him into place as it were. He walked around the bedroom as though he were trying on a new pair of shoes or pants, to see if they fit properly. He laughed to himself at the physical absurdity of the briefs. It sort of felt like his penis was being pointed in the direction of where he was suppose to walk, like being led on some kind of invisible dog leash. Just then his cell phone chattered. There was a text message from Helen.

"What timing..." Alex thought to himself.

"U get it?"

"Ya so?"

"Try em on yet?"

"Ya, real comfy thanks"

"My pleasure... no... ur pleasure, I'm sure. ;)"

"funny..."

"Go to the Planetarium, take ur earbuds."

"Make me... :)"

"O, I'll make you alright :0"

"sure, sure..."

Alex arrived at the Planetarium in less than thirty minutes. He went in, purchased his ticket and opened the door to the round room. The planetarium itself was was dimly lit with little fiber optical lighting woven into the floor. It was crowed, which surprised him so he looked for a seat in the back, away from the others. He sat down and felt his phone vibrate. It was of course Helen.

"You there?"

"Yeah," Alex whispered into his combination earbud/mic piece.

"Have fun..."

"Thanks..."

The dimly lit room gradually faded to pitch black. He felt a slight tingle across the soles of his feet. He grimaced and as quietly as he could, stamped his feet on the carpet. An authoritative voice announced the rules and guidelines for the planetarium. The audience immediately became silent as Helen's voice whispered in his ear.

"So you think you can just torment me like that?"

The fine electrical charge zigzagged up and down his soles... the sudden sensation hit him like a body slam and he hiccuped a chuckle.

"Good thing it's dark in here," he thought to himself.

"and too bad it's so QUIET!!!!!" As the spontaneous pulse tickled a especially sensitive part of this foot, he yelped the last word uncontrollably.
A voice from his right exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's right buddy... quiet!"

Alex closed his eyes and summoned all his internal fortitude to keep from laughing out loud. Even with his eyes open or closed, there was little to see here in the darkly lit room of the planetarium. He imagined that a more plausible explanation was that a feather was gently stroking his soles... brrrrrrr...... haaaaaaa.... It was of course the very thing he should NOT think about or consider. But once he went down that path, it was impossible for him to turn back.

Helen taunted him in his earpiece.

"Having trouble?"

Alex fidgeted in his folding theater chair, with his hand over his mouth as though he was going to explode at any moment.

"My, my... for a professed ler, you certainly seem to be having a difficult time composing yourself. I think you should just let it all out and laugh..."

She turned up the dial on the remote to max.

Dozens of mental feathers were brushing and darting in between his toes and crisscrossing the bottoms of his feet...

The planet Venus was slowly starting to rise in the East while Alex lost the last remaining bit of composure in the pitchy blackness of the room...

hahahaha..... HAHAHA.....HEHEHE.....OHHHH.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

The fact was, Alex had never really been tickled... he was always the big, bad, male who was always in control, who always liked to be the dominate one. But now...

"Quiet please!" the person on the main monitor said.

Helen flicked a switch and the tickling in his socks slowly subsided.

"Not so tough after all, hey Alex?"

A bead of sweat gently rolled off his temple.

"Now for the other part... It's a shame to do this actually, but it will certainly solidify your 'inner' lee..."

There was a prolonged pause... and in that instant, he caught sight of Helen with her remote control cradled in her lap, sitting in the opposite side of round, circular room.

"... nicely."

He could tell what would be next... however he was determined to keep the enjoyment of it to himself. An electric tingle developed at the base of the codpiece, then like a warm liquid trickling down, teased his perineum. The balls in his scrotum buzzed and tickled. The effect was instantaneous as his penis quickly filled the empty space inside his boxers. Tickling sensors, like so many vibrating feathers taunted and teased him into full erection within seconds. Alex tilted his head back, closed his eyes and took deep and steady breaths. Then the socks started back up... grrrrrrr... the conflict of sensation jerked him back to the audible, tickling side. He giggled as softly as he could. Though his solitary focus was on maintaining control (Helen loved depriving him of this) he was just barely aware that people were moving away from him to vacant seats. He found that it was easier and less embarrassing just to let himself go into silent laughter. Helen caught sight of this and with a flick of the switch, let the torturous teasing swing back the other way for a while. Alex was kept between heaven and hell for the better part of an hour. The true tickling sensation grew more effective over time, as his sexual drive grew more and more intense. Finally the two merged and it was nearly impossible for Alex to tell where one started and the other left off. Besides, the Planetarium program was by this time nearly over. When it was clear that the oncoming orgasm could not be thwarted any longer, Helen turned both sides of the switch to full. Alex was immediately thrown into silent laughter while an imaginary feather slowly glided the entire length, underneath his engorged cock. A shiver shot down his spine as the feather lingered just under the base of his swollen head. A drop of emerging pre-cum was caught in the rippling fibers and was pushed back along the length of his throbbing cock. It felt warm, and sticky. Then the socks started... again... It tickled SO BAD!!

"Aww... baby want to cum?"

Alex could only rock silently, back and forth in his seat of -tickle torment-.

"You like being a switch now, don't you..."

Alex, now in the throws of an unstoppable orgasm nodded weakly.

"...and from now on, you'll let me be the ler."

Alex was not in the position to argue now.

"Then you SHALL go to the ball!!" She laughed at the Cinderella reference.

The codpiece gripped him tightly while wet ripples ran up and down his aching shaft. It felt like a lover who was going down on him... wet, sticky... his cock began throbbing uncontrollably... make-believe feathers... tickling the engorged veins... feathers swirling just under the head... teasing him to orgasm.... faster.... faster... He grabbed the armrests with a death-like grip... "It's so TICKLISH!!!" He didn't know if he was physically or mentally shouting out loud ...

OH.... SHITTT!!! AHHHHH..... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! FUCKKKK!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

He exploded in his pants like a bursted water balloon.

Then there was a whisper in his earpiece... a friendly young female voice, caressing his ears and mind.

"So....

...same time next week?"

----------
The next part: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ol-5-quot-Return-of-the-LER-quot-M-F-*orgasm*

Last edited:
I am SOOO changing my name to Alex and hanging at the planetarium!!!!!!
Awesome story, sounds like a dream come true!!!!

Hooray for turnabout!!! I so loved the first three installments - but this one is the perfect icing to that cake!
I wonder how Alex will respond to this outrage?
Thank you for sharing. :)

Wow that was good shit, I should hang down here more often..

Love the detail, love the idea of briefs that tease/tickle & love the way she gets her "revenge" in this chapter. The public nature of it makes it all the more erotic, and the fact that she was making him lose control - very hot. Love the cock tickling - very descriptive and erotic. Great chapter!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back