• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leticia of The Dominion, in Los Angeles?

Or you can go the old fashioned analog route, call them up and ask them.
What the matter? You don't like those mysterious quiet types?

A legitimate question. I agree that she looks great. I’m surprised that none of our LA people can answer this one!

No, seriously. He has to ask her to get the answer to that question. Why's he asking here?

He’s asking here because he hopes that a member of this community has had a session with her, and can tell him how good it was. Or maybe he’s embarrassed to call them. Or maybe he’s worried that if he calls, a receptionist will give him the wrong answer.

Who cares why he is asking here? If you know the answer, answer it for him. If you don’t, don’t say anything!

Glad I ran into this thread! I'm relocating to Southern California soon and I contacted Leticia through the dominion website. This was her response:

Hello there, I am ticklish when I am bound and unable to move. I would say...medium to extremly.. depends on whete I am being tickled:) Which of course, you would have to try to figure that part out if we wereto play! !! :) As for you being tortured....ooops, I mean tickled..I would most definitely experiment on where you are MOST TICKLISH....then the fun would really begin!!! Lets play...sooon!!! :)

If I session with her, I'll be sure to post an update!

I go back and forth on my thoughts of places like this. On the one hand, seems to be an ideal place to get your tickling fix. On the other, I'm not sure how legitimately ticklish the models are versus how much they'll act ticklish in order to get you to spend more money.

I've lately been thinking about sessions with fetish models. Its for a set amount of time, so the model is likely not going to try to lure you in.

But I could be wrong, and I hope I am. Keep us posted!

I've lately been thinking about sessions with fetish models. Its for a set amount of time, so the model is likely not going to try to lure you in.
It is for a set amount of time at The Dominion, too. That is, you pay in advance before the session begins and they warn you and the woman you have hired via intercom 10 minutes before your time has expired.

I did a session w/her recently...

Lovely woman, of course...a bit of a reserved personality, maybe not the warmest & fuzziest session ever, but definitely a good time w/her. She is legitimately ticklish, very much so, and all over, including on her beautiful feet. By the way, while I don't session much, probably just a few times a year or less, it's been many years since I had a bad session w/either one who wasn't very ticklish or who exaggerated her laughter. Since I am older I prefer women nearer to me in age, and I can recommend, without hesitation, Blue or Asia at the Dominion as well as Leticia. Those women, especially the first two, will let their laughter OUT...just be sensitive with them, know when to give them breaks even if they don't safeword. Remember there is a human at the other end of your fingers :).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back