• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

10 Yrs! It's probably about time I reached out

Kannax10

So, I was staring at my profile and realized that I have been a member of this wonderful forum for 10 yrs, but have only met one wonderfully delightful person here. Sadly, I haven't been brave enough to reach out anyone else. I'm not 100% sure why I've been so reluctant to immerse myself in this community until now. I'm sure it had to do with the, almost embarrassingly, low self-esteem I suffered with for most of my life(I'm quite happy to have put that behind me).

But now, I've sacked-up and am reaching out to everyone!

I've been a tickling enthusiast ever since I found this site. My previous fetish profile was that of your typical male foot fetishist. After finding the TMF, I'm now your typical, practically vanilla, foot tickling fetishist (Sorry).

I'm recently married and I think that has opened me up a lot. I guess after taking care of finding that love-of-my-life thing, I am now feeling more comfortable with me and my...preferences. My wife is the best, but she's not much of an enthusiast for my predilections. She indulges me, but commiserating with other like-minds feels important to me. Many people on this forum have really owned this part of themselves and I find that to be inspiring.

Anyway. I look forward to hearing from those that don't find this post too whiney. It's kinda whiney...

OH! I've I've never had a chance to use one of THESE: :brick'd: ha! bricks...

Peace in your crease

Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

It is nice to finally come out of the shadows eh? I did so myself not too long ago. I've never met a single person outside this wonderful site here yet. Dunno if I ever will, but it is nice to talk to everyone.

Congrats on curing your lurker virus...spread the antidote.

Ha! it's been nice to de-lurk. I kinda feel like a normal person now

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back