• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Burciaga

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone, Jessica Burciaga the 2009 Playmate of the Year has already been confirmed ticklish as she has tweeted about it before. Just a little while ago she tweeted about it again. She said "Some of my body parts are too ticklish I wanna scream and laugh at the same time when he was rubbing me". Pretty awesome, here is the link.

https://twitter.com/JessicaBurciaga/status/227891391332769793

Last edited:
FYI, that last one was mine! I just asking to ask a question because she said nothing boring so I said "Eh, What the Hell" I honestly didnt think it would be answered to be honest

Nice job lonestar!! I know she got bombarded with questions so it's cool she got to answer yours.

Thanks fan, nice to know she likes having her feet played with, I think you might can get away with a little tickling because to me playing does involve a little tickling here and there just as long as you dont try and over load her and try to tickle her to death

Agreed, playing with them might mean some like tickling. She has said one of her favorite features on herself is her feet, that's pretty cool.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back