• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun times with new Dom

porcelaindoll2

Verified
This happened last night at Sir's apartment on the Oceanfront at Va. Beach. We hung out all day Weds. and had sexy play time at night after watching a movie in his apartment.
So after the movie was over he walks to his bedroom, stands at the door,stares at me on the couch, and then says come on. I just blankly stare and go oh my bad. I sit on his bed and proceed to unbutton my blouse. He begins to strip down as well. Then I stand up to take off my shorts. He spanks my ass really hard after and says mine. I slip my panties off for him and then he starts to randomly tickle me. I instantly gasp and want to move away really badly, but just couldn't. I didn't know what Sir would do if I moved. I knew I had to stand there and take it like a good sub should. He was tickling my back, ass, thighs, and sides. He knows my back is a damn good spot and focused his attention there. He ordered me on the bed and I followed. Oh by this time he had undone my bra. While laying on the bed he tickled more. He tried my nipples and stomach. He found out how to tickle me. He said, "You are very skin ticklish aren't you? Like you aren't muscle ticklish at all. If I really dig in with my fingers you just don't react." Yep he learned I respond better to lighter touches. Well my legs were wide open and that revealed my worst spot. He started teasing me by tickling all around it and sometimes lightly touch my clit. Then oh god he went for it. I tried to close my legs, but he kept opening them. I gasped so loud when he touched that spot. I was shaking like crazy. Sir was so evil. I shouted, "No you just don't understand!" He got me to the point of tears and screaming(He is the first to do that). Then said, "Why are you screaming I haven't even done anything yet?" I said, "Shit you haven't?" Sir ordered me not to move. I couldn't stop shaking. He put on a condom. You can guess what happened next ;-).

I am glad for you that you have found a Dom who knows how to make you happy. :couch:

Thanks for the first time in life I really truly feel I am someone's submissive. This actually the most submissive I've ever felt.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back