• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls what's it like

adamisbobbins

TMF Poster
Hey just wondering question to your girls

What is it like to be tied up unable to move and tickled ?

Not just light bondage but completely helpless how do you deal with it :)

What's there to deal with? It's great. Total loss of control.

Who says only women deal with it? Just because most folks here prefer seeing the woman 'lee doesn't mean there aren't men of all sorts who get strapped down as well. In any case, that depends upon what type of person you are as to whether or not you will enjoy it.

It's kinda horribleamazing. First I get nervous, then I barter, then I swear, then I enjoy.

Hold my breath, close my eyes, attempt to steady my heartbeat / breathing, laugh a lot, eventually apologize for whatever I did or say whatever needs to be said to make it stop and / or cry if nothing else works. Then sleep and repeat.

Its a turn on for me no doubt lol. Unable to move and tickled half to death, win win for me.

Haha half to death but that's my point how do you deal with it then want to do it again afterwards lol

It's alright I guess lol :p

Being unable to stop the tickle torture or move away is the whole fun in being tied up or strapped down to a device :)

For some women its the fact that they are helpless which in itself is a turn on, before the tickling begins, being a male ler, i must admit to wondering what it would be like to be helpless ,and it does seem like a turn on to me.

Sure, if you're a girl that's into being tickled, but I remember talking to a friend some years ago that mentioned how she was held down by five guys and tickled over a long time in junior high and that almost gave her a tickle phobia.
I guess it must suck if you hate being helpless like that.

I was at an amusement park a few weeks ago and I had an epiphany! Being tied up and tickled is very similar to being on a big roller coaster *if youre not a big fan of rides which I'm not* Before it starts youre super nervous. You know its going to be fun but part of you is hating yourself for getting into this position. Once it starts youre freaking out but by the middle of the ride youre laughing and squeeling and having fun! At the end youre wiped and need a break but want to go again soon! At least thats what it felt like for me. =)
-----------------------------------------------------------

very interesting analogy:):)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back