• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eve Torres

Unless 1 is most ticklish, this is quite underwhelming news. unless she lies... thanx for the find though

Regrettably, I can't find any verification to his claim that Mickie James answered his question...

Someone did ask Mickie James, but she was turned off by the question.

Apologies for the bump, but feel this is relevant.

Eve recently posted a new edition of "Ask Eve" on YouTube, where she takes questions from fans.

Someone asked her if she had taken part in a tickle fight. One current WWE diva in particular was mentioned...

Even if there isn't a direct confirmation, this is for one who like hearing "the word".

http:// youtu.be/ Kmj5z81LEZo?t=3m9s

(Remove the spaces)

Attachments

• tumblr_m6ybh5sCIP1r00j0qo6_400.jpg
    tumblr_m6ybh5sCIP1r00j0qo6_400.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 146
Why is this good? She basically mocks the question and gives it a giant "EEW" with a nasty look. Total turn off

Why is this good? She basically mocks the question and gives it a giant "EEW" with a nasty look. Total turn off

To me it looked too much like acting, like she was in her character while answering questions. Is the chat WWE related?

To me it looked too much like acting, like she was in her character while answering questions.

It was acting. She's currently wrestling as a heel (villain) and she answered the questions in character.

A 4 is still ticklish. Just not very.

Also, looked into a little bit. Apparently the person that asked Eve this question has asked pretty much every famous female follower they have the same question. It's practically all they tweet. Maybe the other Divas that he's constantly tweeted have told Eve about this and Eve's screwing with the guy with her answer. It's a hopeful thought.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back