• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restaurant/Hospitality

shark

4th Level Yellow Feather
How many members here that have worked in restaurants, bars, etc., have been playfully tickled by patrons? I have seen several instances of pokes or playful threats, and am curious how many in this field have experienced the same.

I was working in a delicatessan a few years ago and one of my coworkers decided it'd be cool to tickle my sides.... Unfortunately i was the only guy there, and even though i was doing my work and the girls were just mucking about making me do their tasks, I still got the blame... so i'm against it.

But no, not by patrons... though I did wish before that occasion it would happen... :p

15 years ago im sure it'd be seen as and understood to be a joke. These days your looking at being asked to leave and the police being called. Worked as a silver service waiter in an up market restaurant a few years ago and we had one incident where an old man kept touching and tickling his waitress for the evening. He was swiftly asked to leave and i believe she pressed charges but lost as she quit a few weeks later.

Had the occasional poke with co-workers working bars but too much of that and your into the well talked about sexual harassment cases etc

I've always had this fantasy of poking a waitress that had her hands full of beer pitchers and after she jumped and lost all the pitchers I would give her and the bar $1,000.00 each for the incident. BUT, it's just a fantasy and I could never really do something like that! I couldn't afford it anyway!

I waitress at a bar with a bunch of college aged drunk regulars. I wear a tank top that'll show just an inch or 2 of my midriff if I don't constantly adjust it, and i have been tickled by my customers when reaching over tables on occasion! :)

I'm not going to lie. I would be super creeped out if one of my customers touched me in that way. Coworkers on the other hand... We have a lot of fun. Especially when one of us is taking a phone call. Haha. :innocent:

I waitress at a bar with a bunch of college aged drunk regulars. I wear a tank top that'll show just an inch or 2 of my midriff if I don't constantly adjust it, and i have been tickled by my customers when reaching over tables on occasion! :)

So damn tempting! i hate when that happens! i have to fight the urge because i know its wrong.

Just did this a couple weeks ago. The circumstances are that I frequent this bar regularly and the owners know me. Also the waitress in question is a daughter of a friend so it wasn't a stranger. Add to that I was very intoxicated (something I rarely do). The situation was I was walking to the bar for a refill and a female friend decided it was a good opporunity to see if *I* was ticklish and poked both side near the back of the ribs. I jumped and she giggled and then she got herself tickled for a few second as I poked and prodded her sides while waiting for my drink. So while in this tickle-fever the waitress walks by with a tray full of empty plates and glasses. I didn't even think! LOL! I pinched her side and she laughed and said "Not while I'm carrying things!" LOL! I just smiled and took my drink and walked away.

Could have been bad! LOL!

~ toyou

Coworkers on the other hand... We have a lot of fun. Especially when one of us is taking a phone call. Haha. :innocent:

Oh my gosh. When coworkers who know that you're ticklish decide to start interfering with phone calls? That's when the situation totally escalates.

Oh my gosh. When coworkers who know that you're ticklish decide to start interfering with phone calls? That's when the situation totally escalates.

Yeah, my one coworker and I show no mercy on each other whatsoever. He got me really bad one time when I didn't think he was in the room and made me laugh into the phone. I got him back though and he actually had to ask the customer to hold on a second so that he could fight me off. He finished taking the call, torturing me the whole time so that I couldn't reach him. We're really mean. Haha.

Yeah, my one coworker and I show no mercy on each other whatsoever. He got me really bad one time when I didn't think he was in the room and made me laugh into the phone. I got him back though and he actually had to ask the customer to hold on a second so that he could fight me off. He finished taking the call, torturing me the whole time so that I couldn't reach him. We're really mean. Haha.

See, with great frequency the women in my office who chose to torment me in this fashion were not, themselves, ticklish; it was a totally one-sided situation and I was at a distinct disadvantage. I tried to take my revenge in other ways, but still, when I was on the phone with a client and the fingertips started skittering up my sides there wasn't much I could do about it...

Haha. My coworker cracks me up because he tries to block me out when he's on the phone, but then I find the right spot and the phone damn near goes flying! Working with him for 10 1/2 hours today. This should be a fun night. :rainbowbounce:

Some people have all the fun it seems. I just got a job as a busser, and I'm normally too busy hauling ass around the place to even socialize with my coworkers; not to mention the place is semi-formal and always kinda busy so it makes things even harder. Oh well, maybe one of these days.

This is one of those fantasies that I read about a lot and don't really understand the appeal.

I was a waitress on and off for almost 5 years and had a patron ever touched me inappropriately (and this would have been considered that) I would have probably threatened them. Honestly a workplace is no place to be engaging in this kind of behavior. I'm actually shocked you have witnessed this happen multiple times.

When I worked as Barman/Waiter tickling used to happen frequently between co-workers which was the norm since we were a close knit group. But any touching of the staff by customers was not acceptable. Not paid to be fondled by strangers

Waitress outside 2 plates.jpgwaitress.jpg
Oh-- it would just be soooo ufnair to tickle these two waitresses as they were carrying their plates

When I was in college, I worked as a bouncer at the on-campus pub. When it got really busy and crowded, I would help out by clearing some of the tables. One night I was carrying some (thankfully empty) beer mugs in both hands high over my head above the crowd when a really hot asian chick (named Medori) tickled my left underarm as I walked by. I immediately jumped and laughed which made her laugh and then her friend immedidately did the same thing to my right underarm. Very sneaky double attack. I was not offended in the least. Actually, I was pretty turned-on. She didn't even know I had a tickle fetish.

Last edited:

^I take that you know your regular customers to allow some playful tickles?^

It all depends on the people and the type of restaurant you work for. One place I worked at people were close as were the customers that were regulars. I can remember instances carrying a full tray and someone asking if I was ticklish, but did not act on it. When I reached for things high up there was one older bartender who would tickle my underarm as long as I was not holding anything. I was smart enough never to tickle back because I don't think anything good could come out of it. I don't really remember being tickled by customers, but remember how tempting it was when a pretty female (rarely) would have their barefeet propped up on a chair. I just enjoyed the view.

i use to be a waitress i use to work at kelseys, whenever id change into my uniform and look over the scheduale for next weeks workers including mine id usually get my sides squeezed alot out f random this would happen to me occasionally lol just cuz im really ticklish people at work would tease me about it and try it often lol

I worked as a barman when I was studying. Never got tickled but had my butt pinched plenty of times by drunk women. Didn't particularly appreciate it but the bosses found it amusing. If it had been a male customer doing it to a female worker all hell would of kicked off. Bit of a double standard I think.

Back in the 80's I work at a place where the waitresses wore skirts and hose and even some of the girls in the kitchen wore them too. When time allowed, we use to tickle them and sometimes the waitresses would ask for a foot massage during their breaks. Perfect time to tickle their feet. The girls who answered the phones would sometimes pull their feet out of their shoes while taking an order and I use to tickle at that time. We were a close group and it happened all the time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back