• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hands and Nails Fans, Unite!

FoePaw

TMF Poster
I have to get something off my chest. No, I'm not angry. Not anything like that. Just a bit dumbfounded after all these years.

With a fetish, an interest, what have you, that requires a significant amount of touching, I'm surprised there isn't a stronger show of interest in the very appendages doing all that touching and tickling. I remember when I first found tickling online, and in particular communities like this one, I really thought it was a foregone conclusion that I'd find many fans of hands and nails. I knew about feathers, of course, from cartoons, TV, and movies, and soon learned about electric tooth brushes, hairbrushes, and odd things like wartenberg wheels. But hands are so, pardon the pun, handy. You want to tickle someone? Boom! You've got all you need right at the end of your arms. Plus, in my opinion, hands are so much more personal and affectionate than a mindless piece of plastic or metal. (yes, tickling can be affectionate) Don't most lers prefer the feeling of someone wiggling and squirming in their hands as opposed to what they feel through some "tool"? I'll admit tools are very effective, and I'm not slamming anyone who likes to use them. They just aren't my thing. I like it all touchy-feely.

(Personal insight and ramblings to follow... if not interested, skip to ** below)

I'll be honest. I do like a pretty female hand, but more to the point, it's about the nails for me. I've always loved being tickled by nails. I describe it as "prickly tickly". Especially on the tummy and ribs. I love that quivering that happens when your tummy is tickled by a long-nailed "claw hand". And nails on feet? Whew! I'm not always super-sensitive, my ticklishness can waver. But when my sensitivity is up, having my feet tickled by nails can be virtually unbearable.

For many, it's all about the lee in a video clip. For me, it's all about the ler and those hands and nails of hers. So that kind of rules out m/f. I do watch it sometimes, but not often. (Those Youtube vids of Mike and Robin are really fun.) And m/m is of no interest to me. To be clear though... that doesn't mean I don't like to tickle you lovely ladies. A woman in my company will get it aplenty! Only consensually of course.

Here are a few of my eccentricities. Anyone ever do a search for the word "nail" before deciding to read a tickling story? Anyone do searches on Youtube for "long nails"? Familiar with websites like Nailslong.com and C4S stores like Ticklenail? I had high hopes for that one by the way. I thought surely they got it--it's in their name after all. I was all prepared for lots of close-ups of long natural nails and specific focus on their devastating tickling effect. Didn't turn out that way though. Bummer.

It's odd. You know how because you like tickling you feel a bit like an oddball? In the same way, I sort of feel like that within the tickling community about my love of hands and nails. I never expected that. But that's just the way it is I guess. I suppose it makes finding a gem all that much better.

** I know there are hands and nails fans out there. Several of you have said as much over the years. It just seems we're somewhat of a minority. So if you like, love, or think you're attracted to hands and/or nails a little more than the average person, share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences with us. Maybe even some pics too. I know there are others who would like to hear from you as well. For some reason, now I have the urge to say, "Wonder Twin powers, activate!" *shrugs* :)

Last edited:
I have a friend with a fetish for nails actually. I agree with you though. I keep my nails a decent enough length for that kind of tickling.

When I see a F/F preview with brushes or anything else, I would not even consider buying it. I get absolutely SICK of all that crap. If its M/F who gives a damn.

Absolutely! NAILS! Best tickling tools there are, both naturally and preferably. :)

Awesome! Thanks for contributing guys. Ladies, you're included too. C'mon, I know you're out there. ;)

@to_tikle: natural nails... Woot! And I don't woot. Not a requirement, but it IS the ultimate in my book.

Last edited:
FoePaw,

Have you ever heard of Ournails.com? I used to periodically receive their online newsletters but then it stopped. Maybe they're still around. Interesting and sexy pictures on there, along with stories, etc. I'm so with you on what you've expressed here, that i don't think you're in as much the minority as you believe. Sometimes it takes a well thought out post like this to bring out the subject, make people reflect on it a little, and decide you are absolutely 100 percent correct on this... All of it! This is ONE ZINGER of a post, folks!!

How would you like to get it from these nails? This is a pic from Ournails.com. the website is still there.

Attachments

• lg13.jpg
    lg13.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
For example, when I buy clips, there is always nails-tickling in it. Tools do almost nothing for me. I'm definitely a nail fan when it comes to tickling.

Best tickling tools there are, both naturally and preferably.
girl.jpg

girl2.jpg

I don't have a fetish for hands per se, but I certainly do appreciate a good looking pair when I come across them. The same with nails, sometimes its just nice to think about the damage they could do :p

I have the opposite issue. Nails in general, even when dressed up in nail polish, are just plain ugly to me and I am not a fan. The weird thing is, is I like feet, but I hate the toes when looking at the tops of the feet, say with sandals or barefoot while standing. Bottoms are great though.

Nail polish of any color except clear kinda makes hands and feet even more unattractive. Clear isn't too bad, though.

Thanks, new posters! It's always great to get contribution from others, especially on such a niche topic. Attached are some examples of my taste in hands and nails. All female of course.

@barefeetarebest: "One Zinger of a post." Thanks, my friend! That about made my day right there.

Yes, I have heard of Ournails. You'll laugh, but even within the category of 'long nails', I have preferences. A niche within a niche, so to speak. (Aren’t we just so wonderfully complicated.) What I remember seeing at Ournails were nails that were actually too long for my taste, as well as a lot of fake nails. At least that's what I remember. I think it's not unusual to have very specific tastes even within a fetish that's already very specific. When it comes to body part fetishes, a person most likely has done A LOT of thinking about it, viewing images, etc., and over time, they've gotten even more specific in their tastes concerning it. That's true in my case at least. My laser-focused preference is natural nails. To me, they're more special. For one, well, they're real, they "look right", and I appreciate the considerable care and effort that was put into them. That being said, I'd still get that butterfly feeling in my stomach if I saw a woman with nails like those in your pic coming at me with tickling on her mind. ;)

I'm talking here, though, about the pinnacle of what my taste is. When it comes to tickling, I’m not an elitist when it comes to nails. I've been tickled by female hands with nails nothing close to what my ultimate taste is, and I still loved it.

@deadlywiffeathr: Thanks for represent’n! :) I was really hoping to get some input from you ladies. It just wouldn’t be as good without it. I totally see where you’re coming from on appreciating a nice pair of hands, but not necessarily having a fetish for them. I’m that way with feet.

@Speedbump: See, you have a niche within a niche too… soles of the feet versus the tops. As to painted fingernails, I’ve always preferred bare nails or just clear polish. (Which is abundantly clear from looking at the pics I attached.) I don’t think polish makes hands ugly, however. One thing I do think is ugly is when there’s “stuff” stuck all over the nails. Longer nails elongate and slenderize the hands, and then all that sticky-uppy stuff ruins it. And besides that, I doubt a woman with all that on her nails would want to tickle you anyway for fear of breaking it all off. On shorter nails, I think darker colors really look nice. Which is a change for me. I didn’t used to like dark nail polish. I’ve never especially liked what’s probably the most popular color out there. Bright red. Too garish for me. Toenails I think always look better polished.

Attachments

• 3.med white tips.jpg
    3.med white tips.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.nl_Jenny D.jpg
    2.nl_Jenny D.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 47
  • 1.nl_Carito.jpg
    1.nl_Carito.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 4.Marija ice.jpg
    4.Marija ice.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 5.nice white tips.jpg
    5.nice white tips.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 49
Two more.

Attachments

• 7.femalefingers bkgd.jpg
    7.femalefingers bkgd.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 50
  • 6.kristy.jpg
    6.kristy.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 75
@barefeetarebest: "One Zinger of a post." Thanks, my friend! That about made my day right there.

Yes, I have heard of Ournails. You'll laugh, but even within the category of 'long nails', I have preferences. A niche within a niche, so to speak. (Aren’t we just so wonderfully complicated.) What I remember seeing at Ournails were nails that were actually too long for my taste, as well as a lot of fake nails. At least that's what I remember. I think it's not unusual to have very specific tastes even within a fetish that's already very specific. When it comes to body part fetishes, a person most likely has done A LOT of thinking about it, viewing images, etc., and over time, they've gotten even more specific in their tastes concerning it. That's true in my case at least. My laser-focused preference is natural nails. To me, they're more special. For one, well, they're real, they "look right", and I appreciate the considerable care and effort that was put into them. That being said, I'd still get that butterfly feeling in my stomach if I saw a woman with nails like those in your pic coming at me with tickling on her mind. ;)

You are very welcome. Another thing you have said regarding specific tastes and fetish within a fetish, I absolutely agree with this too. I do know that over the years I have narrowed down the types of feet that I'm most attracted to to those that are a turn on at a glimpse! It's something about a look, a general size, a skin tone, the nails, shape of toes, propensity to wrinkle... etc. Don't know if this makes any sense as it is hard to put into words but when I'm looking I know what i'm looking for and I know it when I see it. haha

I'm a long nails fan - I find short nails and most tools kind of blah. I'm exclusively f/f in my video preference. A set of long nails dragging across a pair of soles, leaving little "nail trails" is right in my wheelhouse.

I've always had a bit of a thing for hands. I've never thought to myself, "I like hands with these specific qualities because it will help create a good tickling experience," so I don't really think it's directly linked to tickling. I just like hands. I like hands that are big, strong and soft. Tickling aside, I love to be touched and held. Calloused hands don't lend themselves well to gentle caressing, and big hands make me feel safe, I guess.

@Horatio: And even better if you can HEAR the nails dragging across those feet. ;)

@Skipadeedoodah: Nice to hear a vote for soft hands, being as I'm a soft-touch kind of guy. I've gotten this sense over time that women generally prefer hands with at least a little roughness to them. As a sign of a non-lazy, hard-working guy or something. I'd be curious to know how accurate that is.

@Skipadeedoodah: Nice to hear a vote for soft hands, being as I'm a soft-touch kind of guy. I've gotten this sense over time that women generally prefer hands with at least a little roughness to them. As a sign of a non-lazy, hard-working guy or something. I'd be curious to know how accurate that is.

I obviously can't speak for all women in terms of preference, but soft hands are not necessarily indicative of laziness. Even guys who work with their hands all day every day can maintain fairly smooth hands (if they want to) by wearing gloves. Personally I'm not into rough hands. Not at all. Being able to have a soft touch sometimes is important.

I love watching a female tickler with sexy nice-looking hands/fingers/nails. A lot of the female ticklers do, but using one as an example - Kelli in her Tickle Abuse video's had very smooth sexy hands/fingers/nails when she's tickling. The best examples are in the videos "Solely Soles - Young Nikki", "Semi-Pro" and "Soley Soles Mia".

Mia from Tickle Abuse also had very smooth sexy looking hands. Her videos as tickler were great.

I wouldn't say I have a fetish for nails but its a major plus when a female tickler has them. :D The female touch in general tickles so much! hehe

Nice to see this thread pop up again... after more than 8 years! That's awesome! I'm curious, bluey1, how you found it. Did you stumble across it, or were doing a search on a certain, specific keyword? ;)

Nice to see this thread pop up again... after more than 8 years! That's awesome! I'm curious, bluey1, how you found it. Did you stumble across it, or were doing a search on a certain, specific keyword? ;)

I think I did a google search - "tickling media forum" and then I wrote something like "most attractive hands or fingers" or "best tickling hands" or "best fingers" or "best nails". I can't remember exactly, but this thread came up in the google search results.

I LOVE guys with nice/slightly long nails! Apparently that's fairly rare for a woman, but nails are to me like feet are to most of the guys here, haha. And I usually keep mine a little long for sneak attacks too ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back