• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween 2012

I will be working in a charity haunted house(again) with a zombie theme. They eat brains, so I should be safe!! I have loved Halloween since trick or treating as a child.

I doubt I'll do Halloween this year, but whatever you do, avoid doing something relevant in pop culture. Like don't be catwoman, or someone from the hunger games. I guess look for something original, but it's ultimately your call. As far as your daughter goes, that's adorable!

I don't think I'll have a costume on, but I will be going to Halloween Horror nights at Knotts Berry Farm this year :)

The boyfriend and I are gonna try and dress up as mario and peach (me being peach lol) we'll see how that works out. Plus going to alot of haunted hayrides and such.

I don't think I'll have a costume on, but I will be going to Halloween Horror nights at Knotts Berry Farm this year :)
I remember that I want hopefully get orders home early I get to go universal "the walking dead" I went knotted few but universal rocks it!!!

It's coming up, my favorite holiday! This year is going to be amazing *hopefully* because it's my daughters first Halloween! She is going to be a monkey. What are you being? I am completely stumped for me this year! Any suggestions? :ghostie:
Well what things you into? Like? Hobbies? Tv show? Movie? Snow white? Cinderella? Sleeping beauty? Belle? Maybe Disney Tarzan but from scene one boot on lol Laura croft? Someone from x-men? A military officer zombie? Lol I'll Loan you my frags lol just idea sorry go on

I dunno I've been diffrent things for years jack sparrow a Sith lord from star wars Michael Myers from Halloween capt Spaulding from house 1000 corpses Indiana jones the joker the riddler dancer from night at the Roxbury lol list goes on but need my orders first by next week I'll get them

She is going to be a monkey. What are you being? I am completely stumped for me this year! Any suggestions? :ghostie:

You should be a banana! It would be a totally cute mother/daughter costume theme! If you're into that kind of thing

I've been trying to think about this myself. I'm leaning towards sexy/Chippendales Mark Twain, Henry Jones, Sr. from Last Crusade, or Barth from You Can't Do That on Television. Problem is, I've never been anything actually scary for Halloween so I'd love to think of something in that vein.

Wish I had any help for you, Emma. Hard enough for myself heh.

I've got some ideas...but I have to keep them secret for Bella Bash! :)

The boyfriend and I are gonna try and dress up as mario and peach (me being peach lol) we'll see how that works out. Plus going to alot of haunted hayrides and such.

Great idea. I've always wanted to be Mario for Halloween, especially since growing my own handlebar mustache. Thanks for the idea, I will need to see if my girlfriend would like to be Peach.

Im gonna be Catwoman. Aww yeahhhh

She really does look hotter than Michelle "that lady I forgot her last name"... She played cat woman after Joker died(Jack died), and those movies kind of sucked afterwards.

She really does look hotter than Michelle "that lady I forgot her last name"... She played cat woman after Joker died(Jack died), and those movies kind of sucked afterwards.

Pfeiffer. Obviously you couldn't remember the names of the movies either, because it would have been easier to say she played Catwoman in Batman Returns... or of course you could have also said the second Batman movie. lol.

Pfeiffer. Obviously you couldn't remember the names of the movies either, because it would have been easier to say she played Catwoman in Batman Returns... or of course you could have also said the second Batman movie. lol.

Funny reply... :p

Whatever happened to good old fashioned numerals? At least your forced to remember what part "this number," was all about. I remember what Halloween 6 was about. Michael Myers, was a "experiment" in the occult.

Do not get me into the Friday the 13th series...

Last edited:
or of course you could have also said the second Batman movie.

There was a Batman movie before Jack Nicholson(as the Joker), decades ago... Or, are we talking about specific directors, producers, writers, production companies, actors? :p

There was a Batman movie before Jack Nicholson(as the Joker), decades ago... Or, are we talking about specific directors, producers, writers, production companies, actors? :p

Yeah there was... but when you say the second Batman movie most people would think of the one you meant, which by the way was called Batman Returns..

But that's enough high jacking this thread.. back to Halloween stuff..

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back