• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Renee Zellweger in London

del

TMF Regular
My best and only celebrity tickle was Renee Zellweger. Now she is starring in Chicago ! When I met her she had just finished Bridget Jones' Diary and was not so slim.

She came to a club in London called "The Titantic". The club has closed down recently sadly. (Go to others now) She came with about 10 other people and they all sat down in the lounge bar to have cocktails and Champagne.

I approached the group and started chatting to a few people. At this stage I didn't recognise Renee Zellweger or even know she was there. I thought it was a usual birthday party group, Later on one of the girls pointed her out. I was agasp. She looked so relaxed and casual. She was nicely dressed as well. I looked at her feet. She was wearing stylish sandals and her pedicure was multi-coloured. A mixture of red, orange, blue, pearl etc. ( Delicious :D )

I commented on her pedicure and began conversation. I can't remember how I got the subject round to foot massage but I did. Anyway to cut a long story short I eventually had her feet on my lap.

I gently untied her strappy sandal and smoothly removed it. She has very high arches. I really wanted to stroke her arch to see if she was ticklish but I did not dare incase she was very ticklish and she might take away her feet. I was supposed to be demonstrating massage. :rolleyes:

Anyway a massaged her toes very carefully commenting on her pedicure. I slowly stroked her arch accidently on purpose and she kicked and giggled. Wow ! I thought to myself. :D

Anyway I don't want to bore you all. I just kept massageing with short moments of tickle as much as I thought she would allow me. She enjoyed it so much she let me have the other foot. If you over do it with one foot they never give you the other.

After that she was dragged off to the dance floor by others in her group and that was it.

So if you ever get a chance to meet Renee and tickle her be warned she is very ticklish and likes it if you don't over do it.

I liked your story and offer no opinion on it's veracity but the Brooklyn Bridge reference is a term of extreme skepticism used in New York City and the US in general. Usually it's along the lines of "And if you beleive that, I'll sell you the Brooklyn Bridge", the implication being that the listener would be gullbile enough to beleive that the speaker actually owned the Brooklyn Bridge and it was theirs to sell. Hope that explains it?

If this is a true story, del, you're very lucky and I congratulate you! If not, shame on you, but it's a great fantasy nonetheless. Cheers, mate! :D

Nothing wrong with that story, lads.

Stranger things have happened, like strangers coming together on the internet to discuss tickling!! :p

Man, oh man, I would loved to have been Renee's personal foot guy when she did "Nurse Betty"...wowzers.:wow:

As fer the overdoing it thang, yeah that happens a lot when one gets too excited by the first foot (I can't believe I'm actually discussing something like this). The best technique I've found is to wait for the second, or even after the second, when you can ask for the third...er, I mean, ask for both at once.

Mmmmmm...Reneeeee.

Cheers.:p

Last edited:
I actually have no problem believing Del, I loved this story and thanks for sharing it. I dig Renee anyway! :)

DK

Ha ! :yowzer:

I thought the opposite. I thought you guys would have done much more and better stuff than that! Especially in the USA.

That actually happened. I do that sort of thing all the time when I go out anyway. What was special is that it was the first time I did it to a star.
Surely you guys don't spend all your time on the internet discussing tickling? How boring :rolleyes:
How many of you actually go out there and take some risks?
The rewards are worth it.
Getting to tickle a woman who is not expecting it and is delighted is 100 times better than giving money to some actor.
You get better with practice.
I got my skills by being inspired by, and trying to copy other guys who do things even more amazing than me when they go out that are nothing to do with tickling! Tickling is tame in comparison.

If you think that is unbelievable I will not even bother to post any of my real life experiences that far surpass that. Some I can look back on and think to myself "How the hell did I do that?"
I have been doing this sort of thing so long I probably didn't realize how extrordinary it is.

Heh ! You guys are missing out. Women are funny creatures. If you get one they all want some. That's why I approach party groups. They all get into it and think it's great fun. It's all part of a night out on the town. They want fun and entertainment.
I tickle record is 6 women at a hen night. They all took photos of me tickling each one and thought the whole thing was a great laugh. It was so beautiful playing with all the various sensitivites.
I laugh in my mind when I think of the number of times I have had two girls hold down their extremely ticklish friend while trying to tell her to relax :D They simply didn't understand that some people are just more ticklish than others :D

Renee has beautiful soft and very ticklish arches and toes. Me giving her a foot massage was not considered to be such a big deal to the others around her. Don't forget they have their own personal make up artists, stylist, etc.
The way I new she was really ticklish was to wait till one of her colleagues started talking to her and distracted her attention. When she was deep in conversation I would stroke her ever so gently right in the centre of her arch so that she jumped and yelped. Then straight away apologise profusely :D
The thing about stars is that everybody wants their attention. There is no way I would have been allowed to give her a proper tickle session because that would have meant I would of had her complete attention exclusively and the others would never allow that for long.

Anyway it doesn't help you if you don't want to believe me. Your tickling life experience will just be text on the internet. Or expensive fakes.

del said:
Your tickling life experience will just be text on the internet.

I am compelled to refute the above statement. Actually, 99.99% of my "tickling life" does NOT find its way to text on the internet, or anyplace else. And while I have not had the good fortune of meeting Renee (or even "you-know-what-ing" Renee...) my life has not suffered because of it. If your story is true, bully for you (had to throw in a UK reference). :p

HeBeGeeBee said:

I am compelled to refute the above statement. Actually, 99.99% of my "tickling life" does NOT find its way to text on the internet, or anyplace else. :p

Eeh ! So how/when/what do you tickle then? :rolleyes:
You need to get out more. :)

Tklish121 said:
OMG! :wow: :wow: Tickling Renee Zellweger must have the coolest thing!! I believe Del, I have no reason not to. Thanks for the story!

Tklish121

Yeah it was great. I wish could get another chance.

It was like a little game. While she had her foot on my lap others in the group would be coming up and talking to her about all kinds of boring crap. She would pretend to be ignoring me and listening to what they were saying. The funny thing is she was doing exactly the opposite. She had to look at them as if she was listening intently to their conversation and at the same time not giggle or twitch too much. I had to pretend I was just doing a routine massage and look as uninteresting as possible while at the same time trying not to tickle her so much that she would not be able to keep up the act and lose composure. It was great feeling her body quiver as the result on my minute tickling strokes.
Can you remember situations where you were supposed to be serious like at school assembly and something funny happened? The more you tried to restrain your laugh the more you wanted to laugh.
That was the kind of situation I got into with Renee.
Occasionally she would giggle a bit or flick her head back when the tickling got too intense. She would pretend it was a response to something somebody said. Only I knew it was because I stroked a sweet spot :D
It was great fun, but to have such intense fun you have to know how to keep secrets and hide your tactics. ;)
Just imagine the fun you can have while people can't believe it could happen.
I will probably never see her again :( and if I did she probably wouldn't remember me but it was good while it lasted.

My major project for 2003 is to start up "Tickle Therapy for Health". now how many of you can't believe that !

del said:

Eeh ! So how/when/what do you tickle then? :rolleyes:
You need to get out more. :)

I continue to be amazed at how some English blokes are unable to comprehend simple English. In case you missed it, my point was that I do not talk or speak about 99.99% of my tickling activity. Now you're asking me to write about it???? Furthermore, I'm not sure how you took that statement to mean I get no activity, or that I don't get out. I hope you were able to communicate better with Renee...;)

I find it very easy to believe that Renee's ticklish, too...

I'm almost positive that she gets tickled in at least one scene in Bridget Jones's Diary, but it's not shown, just my wishful thinking and her sweeeeeeeeeeet giggle as Hugh Grant does unknown things to her as the camera moves away. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... yummy!

you lot are a bunch of skeptics (in reference to earlier parts of this post)

if you can't believe 1 minorly amazing thing/coincedence will happen to one person at one time, in a group of nearly 7000, then there's no chance it'll ever happen to you.

on a seperate note, i wonder how many would disbelieve someone like myriads if he said this?

good for you del, and good luck in the future!

Celebrities can be very easy to access if you're in the right place at the right time, or if you're in the right business. I've been in theater for several years now, and I've had the opportunity to work backstage in a lot of places. I've tickled many celebrities--not "superstars" usually, but women who are very well known and could become 'more' famous, or who once were at or near the top in their field, like Tanya Tucker, Vicki Lawrence, Vonda Shepard, Paula Poundstone, Joan Osbourn(sp), Lorrie Morgan(country singer), and many more. You get many opportunities because when they come to a venue they need help finding elevators, dressing rooms, etc., and you end up conversing with them a lot (especially if they're staying for a few days or if they've been there before) because there's usually a lot of down time after sound checks and at other times during the day, so they sometimes like to go shopping or whatever, and we usually end up driving them. Then there's always hanging out in the green room, passing each other backstage and everywhere else- plenty of opportunities to sneak in innocent tickles, especially if you get along really well with them (obviously) which is easy to do because they're so used to being on the road and performing all over the place, they like to be able to come in, relax, and have fun. Of course, not all of them are like that. Sometimes they come right off the bus and go straight to their dressing room and don't come out till show time, but overall it balances out nicely and I've done my share of celebrity tickling!

db

Country Gals?

Sounds cool! Hey, tell us about Tanya Tucker and Lori Morgan!!! I've wondered about those two for ages...

Thanks,

Bandit

both were just real quick pokes in the ribs- you know, when you walk up behind someone and use one finger from each hand and give her a little zap while saying something like,"'scuse me!" or something before you walk past. They both kind of reacted the same, Lorrie let out a little "Whoo!" and arched her back a little, Tanya kind of just made a little gasping intake of breath sound and she said something like, "oh- hey you!", as I was walking past her, then I heard her laughing a little bit behind me because of the little "scare" I gave her. I think both would be really ticklish if you ever got the chance to actually do more than what I did, but it was still a cool rush!

db

Zellwigger is so hot. I fell in love with her, when I saw her on Me, Myself, and Irene.

I had a very nice dream once about her....if involved leather shacks and a really long feather.

**Damn howcome I cannot dream about crap like that more often*

Unless someone can prove otherwise, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him. Many years ago, a friend of mine was set up on a blind date with Halle Berry when she was about 19 years old. He only dated her once because at the time he thought that she was "kind of too plain looking." Needless to say, everytime I see him, I remind him that I saw that "plain looking" girl in a recent movie, or magazine or TV show. He always gets pissed and tells me to shut up. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

I recently saw Renee on David Letterman. She seems approachable, personable, bubbly and sweet. I would love to see her crack up laughing. I am willing to believe she would allow an acquaintance, friend or an attractive stranger to massage and tickle her feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back