• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shandi Finnessey

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone, Shandi Finnessey who was Miss USA in 2004 and is also a hostess and actress admitted to being ticklish. She tweeted "Why is it some days more than others I'm ridiculously ticklish? Jumping out of the pedicure chair today! Poor lady has to chase me around!"

https://twitter.com/ShandiFinnessey/status/251832677127303169

Shandi-Finnessey-Feet-664489.jpg

Excellent find and excellent photo! :thumbsup:

Shandi is one celeb who I always wanted to find out about her ticklishness. I don't know how many of you remember when Shandi hosted a live call-in game show on the Game Show Network quite a few years ago. They also would have have different topics on the show where they would take e-mails from the viewers. I tried multiple time to somehow incorporate a tickling question into my e-mail, but never got a response. :(

Thanks again! Shandi is a beauty! :wub:

I taped one of the shows a while back and she got tickled. I remember her saying "he tickled me, I'm ticklish". It was pretty awesome.

I was crazy about the show she hosted. She is beautiful and I always wondered if she was ticklish. I remember coming home from hockey games on Friday and Saturday nights in high school and watching that show. She is top 5 on my list of celebrities I want to tickle.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back