• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian Amai Liu the Babysitter and Tickle Curious Addie - F/F - Tickle Chicks -XXX

ReyaFet

Verified
Amai-Liu-the-Babysitter-and-Tickle-Curious-Addie.gif

Amai Liu is watching Addie while her parents are out of town. Addie is on her laptop writing secret diary entries about her tickle fantasies. When she leaves the room to take a phone call, Amai is delighted to read them and decides to have some fun with her young, but beautiful babysittee. She positions herself on her stomach on the couch with her cute size 3.5 feet propped up, soles up. Addie comes back and sits in the chair, noticing Amai's feet practically in her face. Amai starts telling her a story about some unexpected tickling fun she had recently and Addie is having a hard time resisting touching Amai's bare feet! As Amai is telling the story, Addie takes pictures of Amai's feet and begins touching herself, even reaching down her shorts to rub her pussy. She is so turned on, she starts touching and licking Amai's feet the way Amai is describing how she was tickled. Amai giggles and finally turns around to tell Addie that she knows about her tickling fetish and that they should have some fun together! They start kissing and strip naked and begin kissing and licking each other's breasts and nipples. Then they each take turns tickling and licking each other's feet while masturbating. It turns them on so much to tickle feet and hear the other girl beg for her to stop and that she can't take the tickling! Amai has to peel Addie's long socks off to get to her feet and after Amai has an orgasm, she wants to give Addie a tickling orgasm. She crawls up in between Addie's legs and starts licking her pussy...while reaching down and tickling Addie's foot at the same time! So now Addie has to endure the tickling while being licked to orgasm! She begs for Amai to stop and just let her have an orgasm and she finally does and it was more intense than she thought it would be! Now it's Amai's turn, but Amai wants to tickle Addie's feet while she has an orgasm, so she lays over Addie in the 69 position and tickles Addie's feet while Addie licks her pussy to orgasm! And you'd think they'd had enough, but last but not least, Amai wants to have a tickling orgasm! So she masturbates while Addie tickles and licks her feet, getting them nice and wet and then tickling them, which makes them more sensitive! Addie also uses her hair and her rainbow headband to tickle Amai's little feet, which drives Amai crazy and she has a hot ticklegasm!

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

Go to http://www.TickleChicks.com to see more sexy tickling previews! And remember, now you get TWO sites for the price of one. When you sign up for http://www.TickleChicks.com, you get membership to my hardcore solo site - http://www.AddieJuniper.com absolutely free! You can't beat that!

Our Clips4Sale store - http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

xoxo Addie J

really hot! I love the way u work in the tickle fetish into the characteres. please more of this! its awesome and makes ur clips special! :thumpup:

Such a sexy clip. Both girls look gorgeous and seeing them licking and tickling each other is awesome!

Nice tease at the end with your rainbow headband...like you're teasing me with the image of you using your pigtails, just as the clip ended.

Nice tease at the end with your rainbow headband...like you're teasing me with the image of you using your pigtails, just as the clip ended.

Hehe, thanks Jason ;-D I'm using my hair whenever I can because of you now :)

Haven't heard from you in Fetlife.org for a whole month. Hope it wasn't the fact that I gave you my # within like 3 or 4 msgs back and forth in your inbox.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back