• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wheres Your Wallet F/M Graphic

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Alexis has been Dicks maid for a few years and every time she asks for a raise he gives her a hard time. One morning after Dick had been out partying Alexis decided to take matters into her own hands. She tied Dick to the bed and started tickling him with a feather duster to get his attention. Dick jumps up and realizes hes bound then demands to be set free but Alexis isn't hearing it. She begins to tickle her boss for the whereabouts of his wallet. She torments him with her nails, hair, feather duster and even a make up brush making him laugh and squirm alot. After several minutes Dick still won't tell her where his wallet is so she tries a different approach, orgasm denial. Alexis teases and strokes his cock til he finally talks then forces him to explode all over her hands. After he cums Alexis continues to torment him for several more minutes before going to spend his money.

This Wicked Clip is available now on WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

And Later This Week On WWW.DESPERATEPLEASURES.COM

Attachments

• Wheres-Your-Wallet.gif
    Wheres-Your-Wallet.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,064
  • Wheres Your Wallet TMF.wmv
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,896
dick is such a lucky guy!
he's getting to experience one of my most favorite re-occuring fantasies!
i tip my hat to the lady, she is fantastic.

steve

Where's the hair tickling in the clip? I was looking forward to seeing that.

Great clip!

Loved it when Alexis used her toes to tickle him.
Keep up the great work.

Glad you guys liked it, hopefully we'll get a few more custom scenes like this for you soon.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back