• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lots of Tickling Fun at Kinky Kollege 2012!!

TickleChgo

Verified
This weekend was the annual Kinky Kollege event (see kinkykollege.com). There were about 350 people at the event. Mrs. TC and I attended and we had a ton of tickling (and other) fun. Here are just a few of the highlights that I can recall:

Saturday afternoon was the Tapas event. It was held in the main dungeon play space – a large hotel conference space all decked out with St. Andrew’s crosses, spanking benches, and all kinds of bondage devices. Tapas means that you can have a little “taste” of all kinds of kink, i.e., there are various stations set up where you can try different kinks, like bondage, single tail whip, edge/knife play, needles, etc. Mrs. TC and I, of course, manned the Tickling station.

We had a big, low bondage padded table at our station – like a queen size leather-covered bed. We had a table next to it with feathers, brushes, baby oil, Sonicare, etc. all laid out on it.

Just before the Tapas event began, I needed Mrs. TC to help me adjust the ankle and wrist cuffs and ropes on our table, so she got down on the table and laid out spread-eagle. She was wearing these black leggings, which were all shredded/torn on the backs and were footless and these killer black/red leather tall stiletto sandals, which we bought at Kinky Kollege last year (there is a vendor section at the event; see the picture of her in the shoes). On top, she was wearing a silky magenta bra and a little black sport jacket.

I got her strapped down on the table and adjusted the cuffs/ropes. Well, she just looked so hot and fetching, and the event was just about to begin, so I said to Mrs. TC, “You know… I may just leave you here…” She did not disagree, so I removed her shoes and I unbuttoned her jacket to bare her mid-section.

The first thing that happened was this young woman – early 20’s – who was dressed head to ankle in a black rubber cat suit – tail and all, with ears, a harness and leash – scampered over. She had dark brown medium length brown hair, she had a killer body (the cat suit looked like it was painted on her and you could plainly see that she had nothing on underneath it). Cat-like, she perched on the bondage table kneeling next to my bound wife in a kitty position. She started mewling and pawing at my wife, stroking all over her tummy and ribs with these soft gloves she was wearing; she was playing with her like Mrs. TC was a ball of yarn. I walked around behind the kitty, and reached down to tickle her bare soles – I scrambled my fingers over them and she meowed and jumped – she was deliciously ticklish, and she was clearly interested in Mrs. TC. She asked what our station was and when I explained that it was Tickling, she started poking and stroking at Mrs. TC. We had to break it up because the event hadn’t started yet, and we were about to open the doors.

The event began and I sat down on the table by Mrs. TC’s bare feet. I rubbed some brown sugar-vanilla lotion on her lovely feet as people began to file into the room. I tickled her feet a bit and then stood over her upper body. I took a feather and just stroked it over her belly, in her underarms, around her throat…

Soon enough a guy walked over and looked interested – I offered him a feather. He started running the feather over her upper body, causing her to squirm and giggle. In a bit, he moved down and discovered her feet. “Oh, she has ticklish little feet!” he exclaimed and began to work on her bare feet and toes. He had her laughing pretty good.

Then a woman walked over and wanted to join in. Just your average ordinary middle-age house wife type (afterwards, Mrs. TC said she would never have guessed this woman was kinky). I offered her a feather and she jumped right in. Now, this woman was tickling Mrs. TC’s upper body with a feather, while the other guy was working over her feet. Mrs. TC was laughing and squirming on the table. She looked at me, and I looked at her, and we were both clearly enjoying the whole scene.

I offered the lady my Sonicare and she took right to it. She played the Sonicare over my wife’s legs and mid-section. She commented on how well it worked, and she said, “How is it on your nipples??” and she ran it under Mrs. TC’s bra. Damn!!

After a little bit, a couple walked over. She was 20’s, tallish, medium length brown hair and attractive. She was dressed in a school girl outfit. She said she was not ticklish at all, but her partner said she should try it, so she undressed down to her panties. Mrs. TC welcomed the opportunity to get off of the table. She got up and helped me tie down the nearly naked woman. Well, she was not very ticklish, but I did find a spot in her sides/abdomen that got her laughing pretty good, and we all agreed it was a victory.

We had a bit of a break so, next highlight was Mrs. TC wanted to try the Violet Wand (if you don’t know what it is, see here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_wand ) Turns out, the cat-girl was working this station with her master. So the kitty’s master did the demo, and towards the end, I requested that the cat-girl be the ground, which means that the current for the violet wand passes through her to others, so that when you touch her it draws the current from the wand through her to the point where you touch her. So, kitty was kneeling up on a massage-type bondage table and there were several people touching her all over, feeling the electrical charge. I went around to her bare feet, which were underneath her and started playing my fingers over her wrinkled bare soles. The current from the violet want made my fingers and her soles jump and tingle with the electrical charge. She was moaning writhing from the sensation on her feet

Another station Mrs. TC wanted to try was the vac-bed (if you don’t know what this is, see here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_bed). She stripped down to her bra and panties, and got in. They turned it on, and these vac-beds are really good for tickling. I tickled her toes, her tummy and ribs while she was immobile.

After she got out of the vac-bed, we returned to our tickling station. Because we did not have any willing victims, I told Mrs. TC she had to get back down on the table, which she did, still only in her bra and panties. I got her strapped down, and shortly a middle-age woman in a jumpsuit came over and wanted to try. She was small and in good shape. I gave her a feather and she went at Mrs. TC with zeal. She really got her when she turned the feather around and poked at Mrs. TC’s underarms. I then gave the woman the Sonicare, and she went at Mrs. TC and really liked how it worked on her feet. She even ran over her panties!

Then a couple approached. He was thinking about trying it, but backed off. I asked the woman if she was interested. She looked a bit like Jamie Leigh Curtis. She was reticent, and asked me if it was “erotic.” I said it sure was, so she said she’d give it a try. She stripped down to only her panties, and Mrs. TC and I strapped her down to the table. I started out by running feathers over her upper body, her breasts and nipples, and her tummy. She just smiled and enjoyed it. I went down to her feet – which were pretty big with pink toenail polish - and her feet were really ticklish. I worked on them for a while and had her squirming and giggling. I then went for the Sonicare. I played it over her toes and then ran it up her leg. As I approached her panties, I asked her if she wanted it to be really erotic, and she nodded. I then ran the Sonicare over the triangle of her panties, and then pressed it down on her. Then, I reached down, and while I was pressing the Sonicare into her pussy, I started tickling her left foot. I’m pretty sure she came…

I frankly don't remember who this happened to, whether it was Mrs. TC or another victim who was down on the table, but at one point, the cat-girl scampered over and curled up at the foot of the bondage table. She began to tickle the bare foot of the woman in front of her, and then she began to lick her foot and she even nibbled and sucked on her big toe!

Speaking of the cat-girl, after letting the last victim up, we had a bit of a lull, so I looked over to the neighboring Violet Want station, and saw that the cat-girl had taken off her cat suit, and was naked except for her harness, leash and ears! I pointed at her and summoned her over saying that it was now her turn. She came over, removed her harness and ears, and sat down on the table, completely naked – the kitty had a nicely trimmed pussy ;)

Mrs. TC and I tied her down, and I grabbed some feathers and started in on her. She was very ticklish and was mewling and squirming all over the table. Soon, others joined us, and there were about a half-dozen people tickling her. I grabbed the Sonicare and went down to her feet which I already knew were ticklish. She was already laughing pretty hard with the number of people tickling all over, but I could tell that her laughter increased a notch when I ran that Sonicare over her soles and between her toes. Eventually, the cat tuckered out and we let her up.

A bit after that, close to our station, a domme woman was struggling to tie the wrists of her sub, who was dressed as a school girl– short mini-skirt, sleeveless white blouse, mid-calf white nylon stockings and black pumps. She was tallish and thin and had dishwater blonde hair pulled into two pig tails. Their struggle eventually led to our station, and the master threw her school girl down onto our table and finished binding her wrists with rope. The master asked what our station was and we told her it was for tickling. She warmed to the idea of tickling her little girl, so Mrs. TC strapped her ankles to the table. The master pulled her sub’s wrists above her head and started tickling her upper body. The sub had unshaven blonde hair in her pits (I know a lot of you will say “yuck”, but yours truly digs that).

I joined the tickling by stroking and playing with her hairy pits and then I went down to her foot and removed her shoe. I tickled her stocking clad foot, which was quite ticklish. A few others joined in the tickling as well. The school girl sub was laughing and crying out to her master, “Daddy! Stop! It tickles!” I eventually undid her foot to get her stocking off and found her foot to be even more ticklish when bare.

The Tapas event was drawing to a close and Mrs. TC had one more thing we wanted to try – the lacing table (see the attached pic). So I stripped down to my underwear and laid down face up. Mrs. TC was in her bra and panties, and laid on top of me, face down. There was a couple working the lacing table, and they laced us down. They started doing all kinds of things to us – mostly to Mrs. TC since she was covering me and was most exposed. They tickled her, spanked her, ran a Wharton wheel type thing over us, and at one point some others must’ve helped, because someone was tickling my bare feet and Mrs. TC’s feet.

All in all, we had a GREAT time. And the tickling was not just at the Tapas event – I understand that there was a tickling scene the night before that almost brought down the suspension frame.

Hope you all can join us for the next event which is Kinky Kollege – Spring Break! (There is a discount on the registration through 11/11/12 – just $75 for the whole weekend!)

Attachments

• IMG00004-20110430-1242.jpeg
    IMG00004-20110430-1242.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 485
  • lacing table.jpg
    lacing table.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 434
Thanks for sharing the pics and stories... it paints some great visuals in my head.

Damn! Why didn't this Kollege exist when I was in school? I would love to have gone to that school. :D Maybe I can attend the Spring Break.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like lots of fun!

Sounds like a wonderful event. Thanks for the description and the URL. :D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back