• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who wants the return of Priscilla James !?

Do you want the return of Priscilla James ?

• Yes !!!!!!!

Votes: 37 94.9%
  • no...

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

cinegirl

TMF Poster
Hello hello,

here is a poll about the best tickler/ticklee of all the time : Priscilla James !
If you want her return... scream !!! (and vote "yes" on the poll)

Attachments

• t0040.jpg
    t0040.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 50
  • t0227.jpg
    t0227.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 45
  • t0465.jpg
    t0465.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 45
  • t0472.jpg
    t0472.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 55
Scream!!! Of course I want her to return. She was fantastic. Very sexy and she knew what she was doing.

Yes, I want her to return. She was fantastic. Very sexy and AWESOME feet!!!!

LBFT

I would love to see her return but if she is retired then good for her I hope she enjoys it

I would love the return of Priscilla James. However, I believe she has retired, and I wish her the best of luck with things.

Most definitely. I would love to see her come back. Same with Natasha Sweet, but if they've moved on and are happy with what they're doing there's not much we can do.

She was the first filmed 'Ler that really looked like she was entirely and personally engrossed in the moment while tickling; focused like a razor on slow sexy sadistic torment. A gal after my own heart. Rare.

She was the first filmed 'Ler that really looked like she was entirely and personally engrossed in the moment while tickling; focused like a razor on slow sexy sadistic torment. A gal after my own heart. Rare.

I agree 100%

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back