• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scream for the return of Priscilla James !!!

Do you want the return of Priscilla James ?

• Yessssss !!!!!

Votes: 269 98.5%
  • No...

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
This clears any doubt :) I had the feeling that it was not her, now we have got the proof :D

Does anyone have any stills from her one movie Priscillas lair or Dark something or other where she was a vampire who fed off frenzied laughter and she tickled guys as well? I'd love to see some of those.

No, Spectra isn't Priscilla at all.

Priscilla had a fatter face, fat cheeks, while Spectra has a long face and thin cheeks.
The feet are different also.

Oh well. She's gone forever, so the poll is sadly meaningless.

The only person who could contact her is Tickler in Black, and he's been gone for a long ass time as well.
(The last I heard way ass back when years ago, she'd go away for awhile, come back, then was gone again.
Rachelle got married (LUCKY fucking guy....if he had a tickle fetish, he'd have died of happiness by now!), same
with Kristen (Same lucky guy situation there!)) The other models, I have no clue. Moved on, never to return.

It's damn rare that tickle models ever return, they usually do their thing and move on, unless they're currently active.

Why ask? Is there a way to make this happen, or are you just asking to be asking?

There are quite a few clips of her on Dailymotion, that gives me my memories!

I have almost all her clips; even today she is THE queen, bar none. Nobody gets close to her way to tickle, or getting tickled. She was not as gorgeous as these models nowadays, but was one of a kind.

I don't foresee any return; if she is really out there and got a family, she would probably not even look at sites like this for sure....imagine your kids watching a video of their parents doing fetish videos....would not be really a nice thing to show.

Too bad that she didn't make ENOUGH movies :p

I miss her dearly. i do respect what ever decision she makes. She will always be "the best ever"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back