• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tie up and tickle any tickle model...

Fetish model Nyxon. Not only is she hot, but she is ticklish all over. Her reactions are amazing.

As of right now... it's a toss-up btw Danica & Dacy ... fuck it! let 'em tie ME up & have their way with me...

I definitely would choose Lily from Tickling Paradise, Addie, or Little Luna

Many, many candidates for this question, but at this particular moment, I have a strong urge to tickle Tia from Tickle Intensive.

Hayley Marie (UK Tickling) and Dacy Lynn side by side. I'd switch back and forth between the 2 of them for hours.
Oh what a fantasy come true!! Two of the hottest babes in the business. Not sure which has the better feet, they are just flawless. Like to have a few hours to personally judge though.

If the Way-Back Machine is permitted... Ronni Dixon and Kristin Lea

To be perfectly honest... I've sort of had a change of heart on the whole if I could tie anyone up. I think I like it best when she can fight back. I mean where's the fun when she can't fight back?

That being said... I would LOVE to tickle Samantha Grace... that woman is a Goddess.

Christina is a great one. A little less mainstream, I also like Violet from Czech Tickling. One-hit wonder Haley DeWitt from the site formerly known as realtickling.com. Catherine Foxx from TickledGuy.com among others. Candice from Tickle Central. Those are top-of-head from the "pro" sites. In light of her amateur videos, does BrandiElizabeth count? :)

I'd have to narrow it down out of a list of seven;
Christina Carter
Kobe Lee
Ashley Renee
Jasmine Sinclair
Sophia Smith
Delta
Foxy

If I absolutely had to choose, I'd probably say Delta. (Simply because she looks like so much fun to tie up :D)

In no particular order:

Elan Kane
Nyxon
Jamie Daniels
Renee from Tickle Paradise (what? I like MILFs)

Addie Juniper...not the hottest girl out there, but LOVES tickling and takes it too

I'm still trying to get London Andrews to work for me. However, I've always wanted to tickle Lily from TP.

O man I have so many but my top 7 would probably be
Ruby Summers
Liz River
Taylor Raz
Charlie Mancini
Addie Juniper
Nyxon
Vickie-Tickleintensive

Last edited:
For me it would be Tasha, Brooke, Kelli Lynn Sage, and Taylor Raz...and then let them all get revenge on me at the same time :)

A few to choose from:

Megan Jones and Brittany (not sure of her surname, but she was an Amish Girl in one scenario) from Laughing Gas Zone.
Edita from Czech Tickling - her reactions are superb.
Brianna Beach - not really a tickling model per se but she has done a couple of short videos in the past and her extreme ticklishness requires further investigation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back