• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

intimidated???

ticklemetrix

TMF Poster
ive only been here for a few months and i have to admit, im a little intimidated by some of you. lol does anyone else feel that way and who intimidates you and why? my reasons differ, some intrigue me but they are so far away i dont think they will want to talk, some im scared ill actually like them! anyone??

We're names and letters and words on a screen...what's to be intimidated by?

This. Most of us are just like the people you know or meet, making our way through this world as best we can. You will "click" with some here, and not others. No reason to be intimidated by anyone here.

dont be afraid to talk to others no matter how far we are all there to connect i have many great friends from around the world from here

Some of us are friendly. Others make sardonic comments at your expense.

You should not be intimidated...

We are all here to converse, meet new acquaintances, and even build friendships! :)

Unless - you are trolling, or drunk/high posting(that would be me; drunk poster on some nights). But, for the most part, we are here for horniness, questions, debate, or just being our online self. :)

My thoughts too.. I mean from time to time some of us may come off abruptly but we mean no harm or ill intent. if there is, it's well known as to why. You'll know when you're comfortable enough to come out of your shell. I wish you all the best :)

Don't be intimidated by anyone here. If anyone tried to do that to you remember these marks you are reading are just taps from a keyboard and really not worth worrying about.

i dont really mean that im worried or scared kind of intimidated.

Are you new or just discovering/exploring the fetish?

I remember when I first dropped in here I was all kinds of scared and intimidated. I thought someone would find out.....and they did!! Thousands of people were into tickling just like me and I finally found somewhere safe to learn and explore my interests.

There are the pervs and creepers "show me ur feets" types around here; but there are also really cool folks who are a lot like my RL friends. I've met a couple folks face to face and talked to others on the phone. I've found subforums I really like and some I haven't been in yet in my nine year existence here.

The newness will wear off and you'll get more comfortable. You'll make online friendships and maybe eventually meet up in RL. Most of whom I engage with here I've never met and they've been as good friends to me (if not better) than the RL friends I see everyday.

So welcome to the TMF :welcome: and have a good time here.........

Always happy to talk, no need to feel intimidated.

The forum can seem very big and full of stuff when you first arrive. It's been an active community for more then twelve years now. So it's built a lot of history, regulars and so forth. But once you start to interact and chat odds are you'll find you fit in also.

Myriads

Don't worry, most of us don't bite (that's a completely different fetish). However, you might want to avoid participating in the P&R forum as some of the discussions can be quite heated.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back