• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Want to Know if Avril Lavigne Has Ticklish Feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandt001

TMF Master
The answer is....YES!! :)

Click on the link below and find the link that says "Avril Gets Her Nails Done."

http://www.avrilstudio.net/media/videos/backstage.html

You don't see anything, but several guys are clustered around her apparently giving her a pedicure. At one point she says, "Stop it stop it STOP it I'm ticklish!" and looks at them with this cute embarassed smile.

I know I haven't been posting as much lately, but I've been around. Happy New Years everybody!!

Bandit

Great one! I couldn't make out what she was saying very clearly but I'll take your word for it!

~ toyou

No doubt...

Heh heh. :) I know what you mean...I almost missed it. On a whim, I replayed it and cranked the volume. You can't hear the "lish" part over the guy's laugh at her response. She then says something about "nail polish remover" and rubs her hands back and forth.

Apparently he was removing her nail polish with a cloth and it was the back-and-forth motion on her toes that tickled.

Bandit

NO!!!!!! DAMN REALPLAYER!!!!!!!!!

:sowrong:
My f#$&ing realplayer just DOESN'T WORK!
When I want to see the video it says "Missing plug-in detected" or something like that.PLEASE HELP ME, I'VE WAITED TO SEE THIS ALL MY LIFE!!!

Hmm...you might try downloading the latest version of RealPlayer, at http://forms.real.com/netzip/getrde...xe&p=RealOne+Player&oem=dl&tagtype=ie&type=dl

If it's any consolation it isn't an a "Don't Die Before Seeing This" kind of clip...it has the look and feel of something you would find in the alleyways of the tickling underground. Come to think of it, that's kind of where we are! Glad you're here, Batman.

Bandit

Great find! I also can't really make out what she's saying, but I've only played it 3 or 4 times. Wish they'd mic'd her! :D

Hey Bandit, this is a great find! I also think she's saying, "Stop it, I'm ticklish!" and I believe the guy says "She's ticklish" and laughs after she says that. Thanks a bunch, and Happy New Year. Now I feel like celebrating! :D

Hell yeah!!

Yes!!!!It WORKS!!!
Thank you so much bandit, I owe you 1!
:cool:

the page won't open for me!!:( "cannot find server" maybe it's due to the overwhelming number of hits it got after this post:D not sure if anyone else is having the same problem though?

Uh, no offense, but I don't know how anyone can call this proof. I didn't hear anything that remotely resembled the words "tickle" or "ticklish". I couldn't see her reaction, the video quality was really, really bad, I couldn't even make out her face.

the video may not be DVD quality but you can make out her face...maybe depends on the computer....anyway after relistenning to it couple of times, i think she does say "well i'M ticklish, that's why i move"

anyway i'M sure she's ticklish, all i want now is at least a nice soles shot and at best a feet tickling mainstream, like her making making of of some clip she does and show behind 2 scene her band ganging on her to tickle her. if only it could happen!

ME ES HORNY FOR FEET!

Hey BuffyFan, are you on dial-up? Maybe that's why you couldn't see the clip well. I have a cable modem, so it came out OK for me, and she does say, "I'm ticklish" and indicates the guy's tickling her. Just my 2. :)

Grr....

Hate to be the bearer of bad news.... :dropatear

But this is what shes saying....

Man: mumbles something.....

Avril: heheheh....I'm going to like, scratch it off after...

Guy next to her laughs loudly

Avril: Get some nail polish (which she pronounces like the ethnic group lol) remover..

Man: Sell it on ebay....

I listened to it about 10 times after to make sure that i wasnt wrong. bandt001, great find as per usual, even though it didnt work out. i'm sorry to have to burst everyones bubble like this, cuz i, like all of you, would love to hear those words come out of her mouth! :p

Later ya'll, again, sorry to have to ruin the fun :(

-ed

Damn!!!

Why God? Why are you doing this to us?
Well, anyway, I think that someday we'll find if she is ticklish.
No matters how many time it takes, We have a mission to do!!

Last edited:
Clip

I've been pretty perplexed as to why the confusion. Like amk714, I have a cable modem and perhaps that's the difference? It comes through pretty clearly on mine, just exactly what I posted.

I've never been one to sound the TK alarm when something was even remotely questionable, so for me it isn't a matter of speculation. What I hear through my connection is quite nice! I'm sorry (and a little surprised) that not everyone is getting the same feed.

Oh well...it's certainly a worthy subject for discussion! :)

Bandit

Who knows bandt dude.....

Maybe its the anti-tickle gods trying to toy with our minds.....:idunno:

I was getting a nice picture and sound as well, so it must be a baudrate issue. Some cable modem subscribers are on higher traffic networks, so maybe thats to blame in the discrepancy between you and andrew.... I know you know this, but just for the record of sayin so ;-) I wasnt trying to denounce your claim, its just i've listened to it about 30 times now and i still hear what i posted. GRR! Why cant it clearly be like you originally said? itd make things soooooo much better! :)

Later ya'll,
-ed

Solution

Well Ed, there's only one way to settle this....

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Hey, anyone know where Avril lives?

Bandit

Hey guys

Hey I just regestered and I came across this question and i would like to clear up any questions you guys might have about Avril Lavigne being ticklish. I dated avril when I was living in Canada bout 3 years ago before she really got into this whole singing job and I know that she is in fact really ticklish on her feet and her ribs. She doesnt like to be tickled though but I did get the chance to for a brief moment on a date. Its something she will never admit to any interview beacuse she for some reason is always embarresed about it. I really have no clue where Avril lives now beacuse i havnt seen her for a couple of years but i no one thing, she doesnt live in Gotham City...sorry Batman. I hope this helps guys...

Last edited:
That's interesting, because she looked embarassed in the clip. And it wasn't the "stop it" sounds of someone who was enjoying themselves either.

How did she react when you tickled her? What did she say?

Bandit

PS: Since there's no way of knowing for sure, why not give CSOD the benefit of the doubt? Thanks for posting!

Lucky you, C-SOD! I wonder if you're the "Sk8er Boi" she sings about... :D

That clip that is there isnt Avril laughing or trying to get away..trust me she jerks back and laughs when you stroke her feet so sorry guys but that has nothing to do with tickling...good find anyways though...oh and if u dont belive me that i dated her then thats ur prob but im definatly not her sk8er boy lol...shes not the girl of ur dreams type of person cuz she kinda immature but she has really nice feet and is ticklish so thats always a plus...just tell me where to post the story of tickling Avril on our date and ill post it there for all you guys...thanks..later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back