• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled too long? Tickled too death?

Caligula66

I always wondered what happens if a person was tickled for too long. Say a guy who's extremely ticklish all over is tickled by several people on his ampits, feet, and other ticklish spots for hours non-stop. What would eventually happen to him?
I've heard it's possible to be tickled until you pass out. Is this possible?
Has anyone been tickled for what they consider to be too long?

Basically it is possible to pass out from prolonged extreme tickling..but thats just the bodys way of controlling an " overly intense" situation. Lack of enough oxygen from prolonged hysterical laughter will cause you to black out,,,but only till your body gets enough oxygen while your "unconcious" and breathing starts to regulate...then you will wake up.Personally i have passed out once during a VERY intense session where there were more then 1 tickler working on me (3)...I was only briefly unconcious

I have been tickled for 1h 40 minutes by one tickler only, however she was sadistic tickler! I had no matters but the shoulders (tied up).

I don't know if anyone could necessarily die from it - although maybe it could cause a heart attack, I'm not sure. People do pass out if tickled too long and they can't breathe.

Or maybe those like me who are asthmatic? Maybe it can cause an asthma attack.

I had a friend who was tickled a few times for too long by a boyfriend named Ken who was a bus driver. Lock her ankles up in one arm and tickle sadistically away and he wouldn't stop until she was out of breath and was in fear of a heart attack. He would continue going on well too long and way too much until she finally dropped him. So of course I come along again, and my one attempt at tickling her feet again, she'd drop into a panic and her heart would start racing, but not in a good way. Fucking Ken way over did it. It had become a thing of dread for her now, rather than the fun thing it use to be.

I mentioned this before in another thread, but there are ethical considerations here. It's part of the reason why I don't like the term "Tickle torture". Tickling is just supposed to be fun(at least for one party), it's not meant to be an activity that delves into sadism(That's just my opinion though). If you truly want to be sadistic, you can do way worse shit to a person than tickle them. I don't know about you, and I know this is going into rather dark territory, but I would probably rather be tickled than have my fingernails yanked out or have skin flayed off of me.

As far as I understand the human body, it will eventually adapt or just shut down to the point where it will go numb, or into shock and no longer respond to certain sensations if it's under too much stress. Oxygen deprivation will normally make you go unconscious or become so light-headed you'll be completely unaware of any physical stimuli.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back