• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That famous Catwoman tickling image.....

I always wished the lee was a chick. That would be the ultimate */f mainstream art for sure.

I always wished the lee was a chick. That would be the ultimate */f mainstream art for sure.

I love the image myself, but I agree. If there was a shoe or boot in her hand that was implied to belong to the hanging figure of Vickie Vale, Lana Lang, even The Huntress, Black Canary, Poison Ivy, someone like that, that would simply make it a more perfect picture.

I don't think its going to sell. Certainly not at the price this guy thinks he's going to get for it. If he's really fortunate, he might be able to get a few grand for it.

There's a lot of get rich quick dreamers about on Ebay and Amazon. I've seen some stuff that's been on there for years as they wait like a spider for some fool to come along and nibble. Just need one person with too much money and not too much common sense.
He hadn't been asked any questions about the item yet, so I asked "Are you nuts?" We'll see what kind of response that gets.

Attachments

• !BvoGZ(!EWk~$(KGrHqYOKiQEvz4Ph(b1BMFUP5GV5g~~_3.JPG
    !BvoGZ(!EWk~$(KGrHqYOKiQEvz4Ph(b1BMFUP5GV5g~~_3.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 117
I figure he's wating for a $1,000.... $5,000 more realistic counter offer. But why even start that high? Why not ask $25,000 and go lower, rather than start at almost half a million?

I think the seller has a bad case of dollar signs in his eyes! Seriously, Jim Balent wasn't even paid anywhere near that amount to draw the darn thing.

Over $400,000....just insane!

I actually have that poster, saw it at a comic shop years ago and my heart stopped. I could not believe it, even though I'm a LER, that was very hot to
see a DC Catwoman tickling. The guy at the counter didn't even flinch when cashing me out, it was "just" another comic poster being sold.

DK

Keep in mind, thats the "Buy it Now" price. People are likely able to make offers way underneath the suggested price. Of course, it is up to the seller if they want to sell it for the offered payment.

if he gets $423.00 for it he'll be lucky. Nicely done piece of work. High interest to a discerning few for reasons other than artistic value. But the Mona Lisa it ain't.

wow that's insane!!! Always loved that one though

I think the fact that it's a guy is super hot. There is not enough f/m tickling around.
The */f people always have the most luck.
It's nice to see f/m! :)
I always loved catwoman too! And after seeing this I feel like I relate to her even more!! Haha! ;)
:peace:

anonymiss86 speaking my language...

As much as I would love an item like that, even at a few grand, that's too much for me.

I'm sure I can find a not-so-original knock-off that is just as smmokin' hot...

It's a classic, to be sure. I don't mind that the victim is male. My only criticism is this. A woman's long nails can put a wicked tickling on a guy's foot, as many of us can surely testify; but those razor sharp cat claws would shred his bare foot like a cheese grater. She might as well have five X-Acto blades poised above his bare foot.

Now maybe if he was wearing a pair of Kevlar socks....

My $500 offer went unanswered by the guy, so I assume he's looking for some "real" money. That's not going to happen. The most expensive piece of comic art ever auctioned ($657,250) was an entire cover page featuring two major characters, created by "household name" Todd McFarlane. And that was at a major auction house.

This is a great painting, by somewhat well-known artists, but it was never used as a cover, there isn't the McFarlane-level name recognition, the image has been reproduced many times, and it's on Ebay.

oh my god its like $423,000
Id rather print one off and frame it. altho it is good!
Good post!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back