• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you get yourself to be more ticklish?

littlebigwolf

I've always been into getting tickled even more so than being the tickler.
Is it possible to make oneself even more ticklish than naturally so?

Well, keeping your skin soft and healthy seems to work well. Feet, soft and warm right out of the shower or right out of a warm shoe can make them more ticklish.

I agree with Brandi. The most wildly foot-ticklish I've ever been was right after a hot shower, then lying atop an electric blanket. Other theories I have some observations to back up that others might be able to comment on:

- After a short night of sleep.
- Caffeinated (e.g. Red Bull).
- Facing downward (at least when tickled aggressively).
- For lower-body tickling, when the legs are lifted straight up.
- The right type of verbal teasing.

Well, keeping your skin soft and healthy seems to work well. Feet, soft and warm right out of the shower or right out of a warm shoe can make them more ticklish.

I don't think anything makes you more ticklish, otherwise I would have found it already... :) :(

I don't think anything makes you more ticklish, otherwise I would have found it already... :) :(

Um. We just listed a bunch of things that do make you more ticklish.

Every person is different, and some people are just not ticklish at all. But for people who *are* ticklish, a lot of the things listed above can enhance or increase the ticklishness.

Haha well I'm high daily already. I was thinking maybe being blindfolded and not being able to tell when you're going to be tickled. But I've never been blindfolded.

For lees who are ticklish on their thighs, stomach, and underarms try working out with weights and then get tickled the next day. Something about that day after soreness makes a lot lees more ticklish.

Stretched out seems to work too. Put a pillow in the small of your back to stretch out your somach.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back