• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE One Night Only (All female tickling. 18 or older)

Zechs Merquiise

TMF Regular
Hi. This is my first tickling story and I would love your opinion on it. I tried to capture the WWE characters as perfect as possible and tried to make it as close to a real event. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

(The crowd goes wild anticipating the first show the year)

JR: Good evening folks and welcome to One Night Only! I'm Good Ol' JR! Alongside me is Jerry "The King" Lawler and what a broadcast we have for you tonight!

King: That's right JR. Tonight's show is first of the year so RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff and Smackdown General Manager Stephanie McMahon have put their differences aside for one night and have created a special broadcast from the RAW and Smackdown stars!

JR: And what an explosive main event we have tonight. RAW's World Champion Triple H will be teaming with Smackdown's World Champion Kurt Angle to take on RAW's Scott Steiner and Smackdown's Brock Lesnar!

King: Not only that! RAW's own Jeff Hardy wll be taking on his brother from Smackdown! Matt Hardy: Version 1.0!

JR: It's going to be an explosive night folks but-(Eric Bischoff's theme plays and the crowd begins to boo as he walks out with Cheif Moorely and a feather in his hand) I wonder what he wants King...

King: He's coming out with a feather in his hand JR!

JR: I can see that but why?

Bischoff: Thank you! I love each and every one of you! Over the past year we have seen marraiges broken, wrestlers quit, the returns of legends, a homosexual wedding, Hot Lesbian Action!! (The crowd cheers and the HLA chants start) Yes yes I know...and we've even seen necrophilia. (The crowd boos loudly) Mnn...you people didn't like that huh? Well I, Eric Bischoff have a plan that you will all love and adore! But before I say what it is...(Looks at Moorely) I would like Stephanie McMahon to come out here and join us.

(The crowd cheers for Stephanie)

JR: I wonder what it could be King!

King: I hope Stephanie comes out...

(Stephanie's rap plays and she comes out to a huge pop from the fans. She was wearing a black blazer with a white shirt underneath, black dress pants, and her usual high heels)

JR: The fans love Smackdown's GM!
King: Who wouldn't JR??

(Stephanie gets in the ring slowly glaring at Bischoff)

Steph: What's your plan Eric? (She eyed him evily as she gave him that Bischoff smirk)

Bischoff: You ticklish Stephanie? (He stroked the feather under her chin gently as Stephanie moved back trying not to giggle)

Steph: ::Moved back with a lil' smile on her face:: I don't think that's any of your business. ::As she moved back Cheif Moorely gave her ribs a quick tickle:: O.O!! ST-AHAHAP!! (She moved away from him holding her right hand up in self defense)

Bischoff: (Laughing at her) You're VERY ticklish! I'll tell ya what Steph. We're gonna make history tonight at One Night Only! We're gonnah ave the first ever No Disqualification, No DQ, WWE Divas Tickle Fight Match!

(The crowd cheers)

King: O.O TI...TICKLE FIGHT!?! TICKLE FIGHT!?!? OH MAN!! THIS IS BETTER THAN DOWNLOADING CLIPS OFF THE TMF JR!

JR: The what??

King: Oh don't lie JR! You know you go to the page too.

JR: I don't even know what that is King!

Bischoff: I already drew out the teams Steph. The team I want representing me will be RAW's Trish Stratus (The crowd cheers) RAW's own Stacy Keibler. ::The crowd cheers louder:: And Smackdown's Torrie Wilson! (The crowd continues to cheer) As for the team I have chosen for you...RAW's Woman's Champion Victoria. (The crowd boos her loudly) RAW's own Molly Holly. (The crowd boos more)And Smackdown's Dawn Marie! (The crowd boos her also)

Steph: How come I don't have a choice in the teams?

Bischoff: Because we're on RAW Steph. Here's the deal. Simple elimination. Three on three. The teams are able to tickle any body part at any time. If my team wins, at the end of the match myself, Cheif Moorely and my team will have you tied up and tickle tortured for the world to see! (The crowd cheers) And if my team loses, since I'm not ticklish, and Cheif Moorely isn't ticklish. (Moorely shakes his head) The last person eliminated on the losing team will be tied up and tickle tortured by your team! How's those odds sound?

(The crowd was cheering the match)

King: It's win-win! Oh my! This is better than Priscilla James and Kristin Lea!!

JR: Who??

King: C'mon! I let you borrow my TC Video tape JR.

JR: o.o...

Steph: Although I think you're lying about you being ticklish Eric, I'll do the match since I have faith in my "team." But don't be suprised if my team wins and we turn the tables on you! (Steph' theme plays as she leaves the ring to cheers)

King: What a match!! I can't wait JR!! Trish, Stacie, Torrie vs. Victoria, Molly, Dawn Marie! Tickle Fight! Tickle Fight! Woo-hoo!!

(The show cuts to commercial and a few matches go by. Shannon Moore loses to Batista. Kane and RVD defeat Los Guerreros by DQ. Edge and Chris Benoit defeat Chris Jericho and Christian. Booker T defeats A-Train)

(The show cuts to a scene of the girls getting ready for their match)

King: F-View TV!!!

Trish: (Was talking with Stacey and Torrie) I'm sooo ticklish! This match is gonna be torture for me!

Stacy: I know what you mean. I'm the same way. I mean, "Testicles" me all the time.

Torrie: This has nothing to do with Testicles...

Stacy: No, I mean Test TICKLES me all the times. Test-tickles.

Torrie: Oh! I get it! (Laughs at the pun)

Trish: (Shakes her head) I don't know why we have to do this for Eric anyway.

Stacy: Most likely our jobs are on the line.

Torrie: Well whatever. I dare them to tickle me. Lets go girls. (Walks out of the room in her WWE logo belly shirt, tight red spandex and barefeet)

Stacy: O.O! Is she crazy??

Trish: She perfers wrestling barefoot I guess.

Stacy: Whatever....lets go Trish.

(Stacy Keibler walked out of the dressing room with her black "I love my Testicles" belly shirt, and tight black skirt with mini black boots. Trish was wearing her black wrestling outfit with the pink lining on the end of the pants)

King: Wooo! I'm excited already JR!!

(In the heels' locker)

Victoria: (She had a sadistic grin on her face waiting for this match as she watched her team get ready. Victoia had on her white neck-collared shirt that only covered a lil' bit passed the breasts and her tight silver shiny pants with her black boots. Her partner Molly had on her usual white top with the black pants, and Dawn Marie had on a black belly shirt with tight pink spandex and black sneakers)

Dawn: This match is going to be so simple. I have my Al Wilson in my corner, and being Torrie's father, he knows all of her tickle spots...

Victoria: What a way to humiliate Trish even further. It's going to be such a thrill breaking her down physically and mentally just by twirling my fingers all over her soft body! (She saw Dawn Marie and Molly only had one shoe on) I'll give you both a demonstration. (She grabed Molly's bare foot and began to slowly lick her bare sole)

Molly: O.O!!! (She began to go in hysterics from the sensation of Victoria's tounge on her smooth sole) HEHEHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAHAA!!!

(Victoria stopped and went over to Dawn Marie)

Dawn: (She kindly handed Victoria her bare foot with a sexy grin on her face)

(Victoria slowly licked her foot as Dawn Marie went into hysterical giggles while also being turned on at the same time)

Dawn: ~_~ Mnnhmhehehahaha! Oh yesshahahaha!

(The crowd was living this up)

King: OHOHHO!!! DO YOU SEE THIS JR!!

JR: I see it King...

Crowd: HLA! HLA! HLA!

Victoria: See you guys out there...(She leaves the dressing room)

JR: Well King you don't have to wait much longer because that match is next!

King: O.O YES!!!!

(After a few commercials, the Boot of the week is played and it shows Test booting Steven Richards from a couple of weeks ago)

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce to you, the special guest referee for this match! Please welcome...Lita!

(Lita's theme plays and the crowd goes insane as she come out. Lita was dressed in a referee's low cut shirt and her black jeans w/pink thong showing. On her feet there were her usual red and black sneakers with the white cotton socks)

JR: IT'S LITA, KING!
King: Oh this is a dream! ;_; I'm crying!!

(Molly Holly's entrance music hits and the crowd boos as she walks out her usual way)

King: Oh boy! I can't wait JR! Tickling tools are all over the ring!

JR: Calm down before you pass out and miss the match. And keep your hands on the table where I can see them.

King: C'mon JR! I'm a decent guy!

(Dawn Marie's theme plays as the crowd boos her as she comes out with Al "I look like Soggy Toast" Wilson)

JR: There goes Dawn's secret weapon King...

King: Oh JR! I'm not looking at him! I'm looking at all of the puppies in the ring! All of the ticklish Divas!!

(T.A.T.U's song "All The Thing's She's Said" plays as Victoria comes running out to the ring with her Woman's title)

JR: That girl is more goofier than a pet coon...

King: Lets hope she's more ticklish than a pet coon!

(Kid Rock's cover of ZZ Top's "Legs" plays and the crowd goes crazy as Stacey Keibler comes out to the ring)

King: LOOKAT THOSE LEGS JR!! ALL 41 INCHES!! I BET THEY'RE TICKLISH TOO! (Stacy stands by the entryway waiting for her partners)

("Need A Little Time" by Lilian Garcia plays as Torrie Wilson walks out barefoot)

JR: Torrie must have a deathwish if she's coming out here in bare feet King. They're gonna torture her poor slightly dirty soles...

King: There you go JR! I knew you had somethin' in ya. You like feet!

JR: King, that's rediculous.

King: Open up JR! They're beautiful feet!

(Torrie stands next to Stacey waiting for Trish to come out)

("Time To Rock N' Roll" by Lil' Kim plays as the crowd goes livid for Trish Stratus)

JR: Listen to this pop for Trish!!

King: Who wouldn't pop for Trish!

(Trish Stratus walked out to her tag partners as all three of them got into the ring glaring at their opponents. As soon as they got into the ring Trish took off her jacket and her cowboy hat and gave them to the time keeper)

King: The anticipation is killing me JR!

(The crowd was really into it as "Tickle Trish" chants started to fill the arena)

(Trish looked around nervously as she heard the chants)

(Stacy and Molly decide to start things off both putting their fingers in tickle position)

King: Here we go...

(Molly put Stacy in a headlock then took her down with a drop toe-hold. Molly then sits on top of Stacie and beings to scribble her fingers up and down her ampirts)

Stacy: O.O! Hehehehahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaa!! Ahahahahahahahaahahahahaastaahahahahahap!

King: WE GOT OUR FIRST TASTE OF TICKLING!! MOLLY AND STACY!! MOLLY AND STACY!!

JR: Easy King.

Stacy: HEhehehahaahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha! (She turned over onto her back and pushed Molly off of her)

(Stacy gets up and takes Molly down with a spear before tickling her upper ribcage)

Molly: Ahahahehahahahahahahaha!! Nohoho! Nohhohohhoooo!! Stacy!!

King: MORE TICKLE TORTURE JR!!! WOOOO!

JR: Stacy's got the upper ribcage area. Molly's not looking so hot there!

(Victoria runs into the ring and throws Stacy off of Molly causing Stacy's head to hit the mat hard. Lita sent Victoria back out of the ring)

JR: Stacy was just slammed down hard!

King: Keep your eyes on Molly, JR!

(Molly had picked up Stacey's leg and was slowly unlacing her boot)

JR: Molly's going for the feet King!

King: As you would say Business is about to pick up JR!!

Molly: (She had pulled off Stacy's boot and began to pull the sock off as the crowd was chanting for Stacy)

King: PULL IT OFF!! PULL IT OFF!!!

(Molly pulled her sock off completely as the camera closed up on Stacie's beautiful size 10 foot. The soles were smooth and pink and her toenails were pedicured the usual red. She had a lil' black sock residue on the sole of her foot as well)

King: Here it comes JR! The big tickle!

JR: Molly's showing off a bit.

(Molly wraps Stacy's bare foot in a figure-four leg lock and holds it there as Stacey gets the wind back in her. Victoria is head screaming "TICKLE HER DAMNIT!")

(Stacy begins to counter Molly's leg lock by tickling Molly's tummy with her own toes causing Molly to go in hysterics)

Molly: O.O! GYEAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! (Began tickling up and down the soles of Stacy Keibler)

Stacy: DEEYAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!! (Has her shoulders on the mat as she laughs) AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!

Lita: (Begins to count) One! Two! (Stacy gets her shoulders up still laughing)

Stacy: AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAA! (She pounds her fist on the mat laughing hard)

JR: Stacy's not lasting very long.

King: Don't give up yet Stacy!!

(Stacy began to reverse the figure four still unfortunately for her, being tickled but was unlacing Molly's boots at the same time while laughing hysterically)

JR: Do you see what Stacey's doing?! She's got Molly in a painful hold and yet she's taking off Molly's shoes at the same time.

King: This is too beautiful!!

Stacy: AAHEHHAEAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

(She gets one of Molly's boots off and tugs at her sock still being tickled)

Stacy: Hehehehaahaaahahahah! (Drops her hands from the sock trying to reach for the ropes now)

(Molly was still in pain from the reverse figure-4 but actually got to make the tag to Dawn Marie causing Lita to break the hold that Stacy had)

(Dawn ran up to Torrie and slapped her across the face causing Torrie to get in the ring. Lita, doing her job, ran up tried to get Torrie back to her corner)

JR: Lookat this King!! Victoria, and Molly are holding Stacy down, tickling her ribs, while Dawn Marie gets her other shoe off!

Stacy: AHAAHAHAHEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! NOHOHOHHOHAHEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

(As soon as Lita turned around, Victoria and Molly were in the ring while Stacy was completely barefoot getting beaten down by Dawn Marie. Dawn reached out to Al Wilson and took out a crayon from his pocket)

JR: Wait a minute...

King: I remember seeing a clip of this in WCW, JR! That crazy woman Daphney used a crayon all over Stacy's tummy! The scene was unbearable for her as she tried to so hard not to laugh.

(Dawn pulled Stacy to her corner and slowly sat on Stacy's 41 inch legs as she taunted the crayon infront of her face)

Stacy: (Shaking her head) Not that...not again!

(Dawn began to draw all over Stacy's bare midriff causing Stacy to fill the arena with screaming laughter)

Stacy: GYEAHAAHAHHAEHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! STAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHHP!!! NOHOHNONNOO!!! PLEASE NO!!!

JR: They found her weakness King!!

Stacy:AHEHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!

King: Not yet Stacy! Your team needs you!

(Dawn Marie whispers something to Al as she then tells Lita to focus on Stacy's face)

(Al Wilson pulls out an electric toothbrush and pushes it under Stacy's toes)

JR: THEY'RE CHEATING KING!!!!

Stacy: O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! NOT THAT!!! PLEASE NOT THAT!!!! (Begins to cry in the ring from laughing so hard)

(Dawn Marie ditches the crayon and begins to blow rasberries on Stacy's belly button causing her to go even deeper belly laughs)

Stacy: O.O HEEHYHAHAHAHEHAHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!

(She has no choice but to tap out as the crowd was cheering and booing at the same time)

JR: Stacy's been eliminated!

King: AND WHAT A WAY TOO!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED JR!!!

(Trish was complaining to Lita about Al Wilson as Stacy rolled out of the ring and onto the apron to catch her breath. The crowd began chanting for Torrie as Torrie entered the ring glaring at Dawn Marie)

King: I can feel the tension JR! These two really can't stand each other!

(Torrie runs at Dawn spearing her to the ground and begins attacking her viciously)

JR: And they're not tickling! Torrie's beating the living crap out of Dawn!!

(Dawn Marie barely manages to escape and gets chased around the ring by Torrie. Torrie is about to punch Dawn but she hides behin Al Wilson)

King: Brilliant!

JR: That's cheap! Torrie won't hit her own father and you know it!

(Dawn runs into the ring watching Torrie follow her. As soon as Torrie follows her, Dawn begins to stomp her down a few times, then take her down with a hairgrab take over. Dawn then put Torrie in a half crab submission)

JR: it looks like's gonna try and make her tap out King!

(Dawn pulled out her small piantbrush from her shirt and began to stroke it up and down Torrie's soles. This was a new feeling to Torrie to her already sensitive barefeet as her boyfriend Billy Kidman used to torture them all the time)

Torrie: O.O!! AAHAHEHEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! NONNNONOONONONNO!HEEHEHHAAHHEHHAHAHAAHHEHHEHAHAHA!!

King: Torrie's screaming in laughter JR!! Dawn is loving the torture on Torrie's foot!!

(Al signaled for Dawn to go under Torrie's toes. Torrie's eyes widdened as she felt her toes prying open and the bristles of the paintbrush go underneath her toes driving her insane)

Torrie: GYEEAHAHEHEAAAAAAHHAHEHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! OHOHHOHOHOHHOHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

JR: Don't give in Torrie! Don't tap out!!

King: Look here comes Trish!!

(Trish runs in and clothlines Dawn off of Torrie then she hits Victoria and Molly off the apron as the crowd goes insane. Lita brings Trish back into her corner)

(The crowd was chanting for Torrie to get into her corner and tag in Trish as both Torrie and Dawn were on the floor reaching to their corners. Dawn reached over and tagged in Victoria. Torrie was about to tag in Trish but Victoria grabbed her bare foot and began to pull her back)

JR: NO!!

King: Looks like Trish won't be getting in yet. :(

(Victoria let her tounge out eyeing Torrie's foot with such passion and determination. She was ready to send Torrie into new feats of the tickle torture that she would most likely never experience again. Torrie's eyes lit up with fear as Victoria's tounge moved closer to her foot and the crowd was going crazy getting ready to witness this. Suddenly, Torrie kicked Victoria in the jaw sending her back a few feet.)

JR: THAT WAS CLOSE KING!

King: DAMN IT!!

(Torrie quickly made the tag to Trish as the crowd went insane.)

JR: And Trish is in!!

(Trish Stratus went straight for Victoria attacking her with a fury of punches and kicks. Trish whipped Victoria into the ropes then caught her with the first ever Stratus Spinebuster laying Victoria flat out in the middle of the ring.
Trish eyed Victoria's partners then Al Wilson as the crowd was completly behind the fired up Trish. She ran off the ropes and plancha'd over the top rope onto Al Wilson taking him out from any more cheating that was going to occur later in the match)

JR: Trish just laid out Al Wilson, King!! Now the match will be fair!

(Trish picked up the tickling tools and threw them into the ring. She then went under the ring and pulled out a few restraints as the crowd went crazy)

King: I've never seen this side of Trish before JR! I'm turned on!

(As Trish got back into the ring with Victoria, Victoria quickly tagged out to Molly. Molly came into the ring and speared Trish as her restrains dropped)

JR: Molly's doing something daring King! She's actually taking off her sock! And now her other boot and sock!

King: Molly used to be Barefoot Mona in WCW. I guess she's used to it.

(Molly kicked Trish in the head with her regular size 7 barefeet. As Trish fell to the floor Molly put her foot on Trish's visible bellybutton and begin to use her toes to tickle Trish's belly button causing Trish to let out a loud shiek)

Trish: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!

(Trish was rolling around but Molly's toes were still in her bellybutton tickling away)

King: Well we know Trish has a ticklish bellybutton!

Trish: HEHEHEEEHEEHEEHEAAAAHAHAAHAA!!

(She knew she couldn't go down this quickly so while Molly gloated while tickling her, she grabbed Molly's foot and took her down into an Ankle Lock submission)

Molly: O.O!

(The crowd was going crazy for Trish's reversal. As Trish stood up with Molly in the ankle lock, a sadistic grin grew on her face. She eyed Molly's barefoot and slowly mved one of her hands from the ankle, closer to Molly's bare soles)

JR: Trish is gonna get some tickling done King!!

King: Finally!!!

(Trish began to tease Molly's bare soles by gingerly tickling up and down causing Molly to go hysterical)

Molly: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEAHAHAAHAHAAA!! NOT THE FEET!! NOT THE FEET TRISH!! PLEEEASHEHAHHAAAAHAHAAHAHAAA!

(Trish began to laugh herself surpised at how ticklish Molly was. She was allowing Molly to get closer to her corner to make the tag, The closer Molly got the more the fans were riled up wanting Trish to pull her back)

King: What is Trish's problem??? She's gonna tag in Dawn!

(As soon as Molly got too close Trish pulled Molly away from her corner and her gignerly tickles turned into hard rapid tickle torture all over Molly's bare sole)

Molly: O.O!!!!! AHAEHHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! ::She began tapping out:: NO MOREEHEEHAHAHAHAHAAA! NO MOREEHEHEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA!!

(Lita signals for the bell to ring as Molly has been eliminated. Molly rolls out of the ring to catch her breath as well)

JR: It's down to two of them King.

(Dawn Marie went in to take on Trish. Too make things hotter Dawn Marie took off her top to reveal a nice black lingere bra. This made the crowd get more into the match)

JR: That was a mistake King since Dawn has just lose any covering that she had on...

(Trish does the exact same thing revealing a pink bra which makes the crowd go insane)

King: WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

JR: You're gonna explode soon aren't you..

King: YES!!

(Trish and Dawn put their fingers in tickle fight position and try to take each other down. Trish catches Dawn in an armbar then tickles her armpit a little bit before flipping her over)

Dawn: Hehhehahaha! ::She falls from the flip:: Ungh..

(Trish Stratus gets on top of Dawn Marie and begins tickling her upper ribcage)

Dawn: AHEHHHHHAHAHAHEHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAA!!

(Dawn pushed herself ontop of Trish and began to tickle the sides of her supple breasts causing Trish to go into a giggling frenzy. The camera had to pan to a far out view due to the parental rating on the WWE Programming)

King: Do you see where she's tickling JR!?!?!?!

Trish: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAAAA!

(Trish kicked Dawn off of her and went for trying to take one of her sneakers off)

King: Trish is going for the feet JR!!

(Molly Holly finally got back up from the ground and distracted Lita causing Victoria to come in and gore Trish Stratus into the mat ala Rhyno. Torrie Wilson ran into the ring to chase out Victoria but was clothlined hard by the psycotic diva)

King: Lookat this JR! Both Trish and Torrie are down!! And Stacy was still on the ground from the tickling.

(Dawn Marie pushed Torrie out of the ring and began to unlace Trish's boots)

JR: Uh-oh!

(As Lita got help for Stacy, and kicked Al and Molly out of the ring, Dawn Marie unlaces Trish's boots then pulls them off slowly revealing Trish's sweaty, somewhat smelly, pink soles, and size 7 feet. Dawn began to wiggle Trish's toes and motioning for the camera to zoom in on them. Dawn continued tauting Trish about her toes knowing that she didn't like them)

Dawn: Lookat these chubby toes...and they smell too...Ewww!

(The smelly comment made Trish feel a bit embarrased. Dawn stomped Trish's midsection watching her keel over holding her stomach. She then placed Trish's hands on her back and placed her feet up in the air and began to bond Trish in the restraints)

King: Trish is still dazed JR! She doesn't really know what's going on!

JR: And it's too late! Dawn has her fully bonded!

(Trish came to her senses and realized she was fully restrained. She began thrashing trying to get away but it was no use. Dawn began to run her long silver manicured nails up and down Trish Stratus' soft pink soles. Dawn's rapid fingernail touches felt like torture on Trish's soft bare feet)

Trish: O.O! AHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! NOHOHOAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAA!

(Trish was thrasing her head all about while Dawn Marie tickled the bare soles of Trish. Victoria, watching with a psychotic grin on her face, was turned on by the screams and hysterical laughter of Trish. Tears of mascara began to trickle down Trish's cheeks as Dawn Marie attacked her feet with passion)

Trish: AHEHEHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!! OHOHHOHOHOHEHYYHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA! T-TORRIEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! HEHEHEL-HELPUHHAHEHEHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

King: Trish is gonna give in any second now JR. The crowd is eating this up!

Lita: What do ya say Trish?

(As Trish shook her head her eyes widened and her laugh was even harder. Dawn Marie began to suck the beautiful toes of Trish)

Trish: O.O AHAHEAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!! OH GO-OH GOD STOP ITAHAHPAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

King: WOOO-HOO TOE SUCKING JR!!!!!!

JR: I see it King! She's treating Trish's toes as if they were a lollipop. You can see the agnoy on Trish's face!!

King: It looks like she enjoys it JR!

Trish: AHAHAHAHAHAHAOHOHOHGODAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I CAN'T TAKE ITTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

King: IS SHE TAPPING!?!?

(Torrie remembers the match is No DQ and picks up a chair from underneath the ring. She slides in the ring and cracks Dawn upside the head with the chair, then does the same to Victoria so she would not interfere)

JR: Brillian idea by Torrie!

(The crowd was going crazy as Torrie dragged Trish to her corner and began to undo the restraints)

JR: Torrie is getting Trish out of that bondage!!

(As Torrie gets Trish out of the bondage, Trish makes the tag to Torrie)

(The crowd goes crazy as Torrie goes straight for Dawn Marie)

JR: DAWN AND TORRIE! DAWN AND TORRIE!

(Torrie slapped Dawn a few times then hit her with a devistating DDT)

King: Look at this JR! Trish is signaling for something.

JR: I think Trish wants Torrie to hit Dawn Marie with a sunsetflip!

King: But why?? She can't pin!

(Torrie nails Dawn Marie with the sunset flip and holds her there in place.)

(While Torrie holds Dawn in the position, Trish was removing Dawn Marie's sneakers and socks. Dawn Marie felt the air between her bare toes and knew what was going on. Out of despiration, she tried tickling Torrie's feet while in the hold)

Torrie: O.O HAHAHAAHHEHEEHHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! SHEHEHHEHEHE'S TICKLING MY FEETAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!

(Torrie began to tickle Dawn's ribs while still getting her bare feet tickled at the same time leaving both girls laughing their heads off. Trish notices that Lita is preoccupied watching Dawn and Torrie and gets a sly grin on her face)

JR: Lookat Trish, King!

King: What's she gonna do??

(Trish begins runng her fingers savagely over Dawn Marie's beautiful feet::

Dawn: AAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!! NO FAIRHEHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA! NO FAIR AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! I GIVE UPEHEHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

(Lita rings the bell as Torrie lets go of Dawn Marie)

JR: Victoria's the only one left King!

King: They cheated! Lita wasn't watching Trish Stratus! Oh boy. Stephanie must be worried now!

(Victoria climbs back into the ring and clothles Trish into the guardrailing causing Trish to be knocked out)

JR: What a move by Victoria! She could've damn near taken poor Trish's head off! That's not right!!

King: Oh now it's not right?

(Torrie was terrified of what would happen to her next. Trish was down and she had never faced Victoria before a day in her life and wasn't ready to right now. Stupidly, Torrie went for a spear but was caught instantly and put in the Texas Cloverleaf by Victoria)

JR: What a counter! The Texas Cloverleaf!

King: It's no normal Texas Cloverleaf JR! Victoria is holding Torrie's knees and arching back, but her bare feet are crossed! Lookat Victoria! She's taking out her tounge!

(Victoria took advantage of Torrie's situation and began to caress her tounge all over Torrie's somewhat dirty, size 10 feet)

JR: Oh that's sick! Her feet must be sweating and must be dirty from the ring!

King: Well she's loving it!!

Torrie: O.O!! AHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!! OHOHOHHOHOHOEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!! NOT THAT! PLEEEHEHAAHAHASEHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! ::She began to moan a bit:: OHOHHOAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!!!

(Torrie tapped out)

JR: It was too much for her King...

King: BUT IT WASN'T FOR ME! I'M LOVING THIS!!!

(Victoria continues to lick Torrie's soles)

Torrie: GEYAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!! (She was tapping the mat furiously) NOHOHOHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!!! I GIVE UP!!! I GIVE UP I SAIDEHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAA!

(Victoria finally let her go and focused to the unoncious Trish Stratus on the floor)

JR: Oh this is not good King. Trish is out...just like her teammates. Stacy's been down from the beginning. Torrie's still outside laughing. And now it's just Victoria and Trish..

(Victoria goes to the outside and hurls Trish into the ring)

King: You're right JR. This could actually get ugly.

(Victoria holds Trish by her bare size 7 feet then looks up at the audience with a grin on her face)

JR: C'mon Trish! Get up Trish!!

(Victoria began to smell Trish's foot as the crowd booed her loudly)

JR: Makes me sick! This woman is insane!! She's got it won but she just wants to humiliate Trish!! C'mon damnit! SHE'S A HUMAN BEING!

King: I guess she has a really big foot fetish too...

(Trish's eyes began to twitch and she slowly began to move. Victoria noticed this and kicked Trish in her stomach causing her to stop)

JR: What's she doin' now King??

(Victoria began to unlace her black boots and pull them off. She then pulled off her white socks revealing her bare feet. Being that she had an apparent foot fetish, her feet were in the best shap out of all of the Divas)

JR: What is Victoria's problem?? Oh Good Lord! NO! SHE ISN'T!!

(Victoria begins to trample Trish Stratus' face with her feet)

King: No one was expecting this JR! I told you she had a fetish!!

(This woke Trish up as she was kicking and screaming from having her face stepped on. Lita pulled Victoria off of Trish and demanded that Victoria stopped the trampling. Victoria tried to hit Lita, but Lita ducked and kicked Victoria in the midsection. After that, Lita hooked Victoria's head and caught her with the Twist Of Fate knocking her out)

JR: LITA HIT VICTORIA WITH THE TWIST OF FATE!!!

King: It's not over yet JR! Trish needs to tickle Victoria into submisson!

(Stephanie McMahon comes to ringside and begans to scream on Lita for ruining the match.)

JR: Please don't Stephanie. Lita's not fully healed from injury!

King: Then she shouldn't have done the Twist Of Fate to Victoria!

(Stephanie tried to slap Lita but Lita blocked the shot and slapped her across the face in retaliation. Stephanie stagered back and fell trapped between the ropes.)

JR: Looaky Trish, King! Lookat Trish! She's going for the bonds! She's going for the restraints! YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!! YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO WINNING THIS!!

(Trish picked up the restraints then placed Victoria's arms and feet into them making sure to get her good.)

King: SHE'S GOT HER JR!!

(Trish leaves the ring then digs underneath the ring for something.)

JR: What could she possibly get under there King?

(Trish Stratus pulls out duct tape from the ring and the crowd goes insane)

JR: What is she going to do with that!?!

(Trish Stratus rips off just enough tape to cover Victoria's mouth)

King: OHOHOHO! I really haven't seen this side of Trish before. She's snapped! Guess that face trampling really did her good!!

(Victoria regained consciousness and her eyes widened as she realized her predicament)

Trish: How do you like it Victoria?? (She stroked Victoria's hair gently) Relax baby. Trish isn't going to hurt you. It's all gonne be pure and wholesome fun. I hope you're not "Strat-icklish..."

(Trish Stratus began to run her fingers up and down Victoria's bare torso)

Victoria: O.O!! MNNHHMHPH!! MMHMHMMHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!! MMHHMHMHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!! MMMMM!!!

Trish: Uh-oh. Someone's ticklish. ^_^

(She kepts the grin on her face as tickled Victoria's torso some more)

Victoria: MMAMAAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAA! AMMAHEHEAHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA! MMMMMMMMM!

JR: What's next King?

King: I don't know JR! But seeing Trish tickle her has to be the end for me!

JR: O.O GOOD LORD! YOUR PANTS KING!

King: I know JR. My crown busted...

JR: >.< UGH!!

(Trish moved over to Victoria's feet and giggled seeing Victoria's eyes widen a great deal)

Trish: Is lil' Ms. Foot Fetish afraid of a lil' tickling? (She took a page out of Victoria's psychotic book and smelled her feet) Oooh. They smell nice. Kind of peachy. And I love peaches Victoria. Sometimes I just like to eat them...all...up....

(Trish began to nibble on Victoria's toes while tickling her soles at the same time. The psychotic Victoria had VERY soft ticklish feet and it was pure torture for the mouth covered woman's champion)

Victoria: O.O!!! MMHHMHMHPHAHHAEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMEEEHEHEHAAHEHEHEAAAAAAA!! MMMMN!!! MMNNNNNNN!! HEHEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!! MMMMM! MMMMM!!!!!

Trish: What's the matter Victoria? You can't dish what you gave out? Huh? HUH??

(Trish pried Victoria's toes open and began to slowly run her tounge underneath them)

Victoria: GYEHEHHMHMMHMHMHMEMMAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAMHMMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHHMHMHMHHMMAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

(Victoria began nodding her head rapidly submitting to Trish Stratus' tickle torture. Lita rang the bell as Trish Stratus' theme played and Trish and Lita tickled Victoria's feet for a bit longer)

Stephanie: (She screamed from the ropes) FAVROITISM!!!!

JR: Lookat that King! Trish wins it all and she's continuing to lick her feet!

King: And Lita is tickling her soles with a grin on her face!! And poor Stephanie McMahon is screaming being trapped in the ropes.

Victoria: MMMMHMMMHMHMPHH! MMHMHHHPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA!! MMHMHM..MHMHMHMHHMM...(Victoria passes out from laughing and screaming so hard)

(Eric Bischoff's entrance music hits and the crowd boos as he comes out)

Bischoff: Well, my team won the match! Molly Holly and Dawn Marie are barred from ringside. Stacy, Torrie, come on down! (Stacy and Torrie come down with feathers, paintbrushes and an electric toothbrush)

Cheif Moorely: Well now. Stephanie already in a ticklish predicament. Don't you think so Eric? (Bischoff laughs)

(Stacy pulls off Stephanie's blazer as Torrie undoes her shirt. At the same time Trish and Lita remove Steph's high heels)

Bischoff: Steph....Stacy's got the paintbrush. Torrie's got the toothbrush. Cheif Moorely has the feather. And of course Myself, Trish and Lita...have the fingers! We're gonna do...what Howard Stern WISH he could've did to you. We are going to...(Gets infront of her face) Tickle you until you can't take anymore...

(Stephanie's eyes were wide with fear. She was trapped and all she could do was laugh and endure the tortures. She began giggling before the tickling even started for her)

Bischoff: Ohohho. What's the matter Steph? We haven't even begun the tickling yet and you're laughing? (He begins laughing himself) Oh this is gonna be too good. (He gets a straight face) TICKLE HER!!

(Trish and Lita attack Stephanie's bare feet with their fingers while Torrie uses an electric toothbrush on her belly button, Stacy tickles her left armpit with a paintbrush. Cheif Moorley tickles her right armpit with the feather and Eric Bischoff attacks her torso with his fingers)

Stephanie: O.O!! NOAAHEHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!! DYEAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!! NONNONOSTOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAPHHEHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!

King: DO YOU HEAR HOW TICKLISH SHE IS JR!!? ANOTHER CROWN IS ABOUT TO BUST!

JR: .....

Bischoff: TICKLISH STEPH!? YOU TICKLISH!?!? HUH!?!?! Everyone stop!

(Everyone stops as the crowd boos)

Bischoff: You know before your dad brought me in I asked all about you Steph. He told me about how your whole family used to love tickling you. And what was that technique they used? Oh yes. I remember! (Bischoff begins wiggling his fingers toward Steph) Here comes the Tickle Monster! Here he comes Steph! You'd better run he's gonna getcha...

(The other caught on and began teasing Stephanie with the Tickle Monster game causing Steph to go into hysterical giggling before she was even tickled again)

Steph: Heheeheheheheeehhahahahahahahahahaahahahaaa!!! Damnit Bischoffhehehehahaaahaaa!! (She tried to keep a straight face but she was failing)

Bischoff: Now...all the tickle monsters will attack on three. One....(They all had their weapons down getting their fingers ready)Two...

(The crowd was anticipating the moment and was cheering on with Bischoff)

Bischoff: THREE!!

(At the count of three everyone went back to tickling Stephanie in their respective spots. Trish even began ton lick under Stephanie's toes and tickle her soft soles while Lita sucked Steph's clear painted toenails and tickled along the arch of the foot.)

Stephanie: AAHAHAHEHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!! AHAHAHAHEHEAHEHEHAAHAHAHEHAAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (Stephanie began to enjoy the sensations all over her body and she knew what was coming) Eric...(She moaned) please...please stopheheheehehahahahahahahaaa! Nohohohomorehaahahahahahaaaaha!

Bischoff: What? I can't understand you with all that laughing. You're hard... erect nipples are practically bursting out of your bra Steph! Ladies and gentlemen...we are about to break the television barrier folks. (He stops tickling Steph and pulls out a pair of scissors) Get a camera between Trish and Lita...

(A cameraman slides in the ring)

Bischoff: We're about to make you all VERY HAPPY!

(Stephanie gets her pants cut in the crotch area by Lita to reveal silky white panties)

Bischoff: I saw this in a video...(He turns to Cheif Moorely) Hold this. (He gives him the mic)

(Bischoff put on a black mask and a longsleeved black shirt)

King: IS BISCHOFF TIB!?!? IS HE TIB!?!?!

JR: Who in the world is TIB! He had his fun! This is just damn humiliating! You can't do this on television!!

Bischoff: Even if the cameras cut us off I'm going to continue. (Holds a vibrator in his hands) You think the guy that brought you Hot Lesbian Action would just have tickling alone? Think again. Parents, if you ever want your children to tickle each other again in that playful manner, please put them to bed and keep this on for yourselves.

Stephanie: HAAHEHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! ERIC DON'T!! ERIC DON'T! H-H-HUNTER WOULDN'T-

Bischoff: Hunter? Don't you mean Triple H? Ohh. You just messed up a storyline from last year. You guys are supposed to be divorced Steph! And you know how in the business, we punch people for messing up the stories.

(Bischoff kneels down and presses the vibrator firmly against Stephanie's vagina. It was already on and Stephanie was in for it)

Steph: AHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHOHOHHOHOHOHHMNNNNNNNNNYES BISCHOFF!!! OHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAAA! OHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHH! YESAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

(Stephanie went into multiple orgasms as it showed on the camera how damp her panties became. The other Divas were discussed in Bischoff but knew they had to go through with it anyway)

King: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OH JR!! OH JR!!!! ONLY IN THE WWE JR!!!! ONLY IN THE WWE!!!!!!!

JR: MAKES ME SICK! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!!

Bischoff: STop the tickling! Stop it! (He stops the vibrator as the tickling ceases) We still have more matches on this explosive night so that's all the time we have for you! I'm Eric Bischoff! Happy New Year! And I love each and every one of you! (He takes off the mask and throws it into the crowd as he leaves the ring with Cheif Moorely)

(The Divas started to untangle Stephanie and help her to the back not enjoying what Bischoff had them do anymore.)

King: JR...I think I died and went to heaven...

JR: Oh well Good for you!! Coming up next...Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs. his brother Jeff! It's next, if we're still on the air! >.< Damnit!

End

:wow: :wow: :wow: damn, this was good!!! you did a great job in portraying the characters, especially the King!! fine story my friend, a great job!!!

Terrific story, most especially getting Stephanie. I love that she was tickled in her belly button most of all. There should definitely be more tickling stories with Stephanie as the victim, but terrific job by far.

ha..

"King: O.O TI...TICKLE FIGHT!?! TICKLE FIGHT!?!? OH MAN!! THIS IS BETTER THAN DOWNLOADING CLIPS OFF THE TMF JR!

JR: The what??

King: Oh don't lie JR! You know you go to the page too."
------------------------

heh heh....

great story :)

Great story! And all we have to do know is to give all the actors a deal to the TMF and just record a clip of that :D

Thanks so much to all that read and the special thanks to the one that replied to my story. It really means a lot to me. So once again, thanks. ^_^

I loved your story

I loved your story!!! I would love to get tickled by WWE guys myself though. Just think, poor little me tied up and tickled by Jeff Hardy, RVD, Maven, and The Hurricane!! Anyway, your story was amazing! Keep up the great work!!

Wow!

Excellent tale! The best I've read in awhile.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back