• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family tickling in the Christmas time (MF/F)

Dr Strange

This was many years ago, I'm not sure but maybe 11. At the Christmas time I visited my grandparents (my dad's parents). After few hours of eating, talking and another fun, many of visitors was so bored, and starts to going to another rooms, watching TV etc. Only few, people stayed in the living room, I don't remember all of them, but I know my uncle goes sleep on the armchair, and his wife, my aunt Margaret (my dad's 4-years young sister) stayed on her chair near to the table. I was crawling on the floor, goes under the table and starts to looking at my aunt's crossed legs. She had black miniskirt, black pantyhose, and black boots, long to knees. After few seconds of looking and thinking I used all my brave, grabed my aunt's leg, opened zip fastener of her boot and started to pulling it. She doesn't said or do anything and finally I put-off her boot. But when I do this, all of my brave runaway, so I runaway too, and goes to another room. I felt so nervous, but after thinking few seconds I decided to return. When I standed in the door to the living room I was very suprised. My younger sister sat under table and tickled aunt's foot. I goes under table very quickly and said to my sister, I want join to the fun. I grabed aunt's second leg, and put-off her another boot. I tickled left foot, and my sister tickled right, so our aunt started to laughing, jumping her ass on the chair, and said something like: "What a naughty kids, they tickling me so hard!". We tickled her few minutes and after that we goes to another room, and another visitors returned to the living room. Nearly hour later, aunt Margaret came to the room where me and my sister was. She had her boots again on feet. She sat on the sofa, and crossed her legs, so I grab her leg, open zip fastener of the boot and starts to pulling it. Aunt looked at me and asked: "You want to make me laugh?", and I said "Of course" (or something like that) and she smiled. We put-off both of her boots and all of us had lot of fun for next hour. Later our mom came to the room, asked what are we doing. We said "Nothing" so she sat on the armchair and crossed legs. My sister and I started to tickled aunt's feet again, and mom looks little suprised, but aunt Margaret said: "Ok, I heard the worst torture is tickling by feather". I only smiled and thinked "Feather? We must try next time". This same moment my sister crawls on the floor to the mom's feet (she had long skirt, dark pantyhose, and flip-flops), put-off one of her flip-flops, and start to scratching her pantyhosed sole, and mommy said: "Oh no, now it's my time for torture". We had lot of laugh that evening...
Sorry guys for my poor English, but I hope you enjoy this story ;)

Last edited:
Excellent story, and your English is fine! I love hearing about 'older women' getting tickled...who was the more ticklish, your aunt or you mother? Nylon tickling is the best!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Excellent story, and your English is fine! I love hearing about 'older women' getting tickled...who was the more ticklish, your aunt or you mother? Nylon tickling is the best!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Older women foot tickling is pretty cool. How old was your aunt and mother at the time. My mom had extremely ticklish feet when I was growing up. Were they thin women with nice feet ?

who was the more ticklish, your aunt or you mother?

They're both very ticklish on feet, propably my mother little more but feet it's her only, very ticklish spot (rest part of her legs are only little ticklish, and she's not very ticklish on upperbody) and my aunt had more ticklish spots (what I've discovered in another situations).

How old was your aunt and mother at the time.

I'm not really sure but propably this situation was 11 years ago, so my aunt was 42, and my mom was 46.

Were they thin women with nice feet ?

I don't seen my aunt so long time, but she was good figure (not extra-thin) and she had nice-looking feet. My mom is chubby woman, and has huge feet.

Last edited:
Other situations? Sounds promising, please share them here, if you wish. My aunt was my first ticklee, so I've always liked aunt stories.

Thanks for the info, Dr S!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Other situations? Sounds promising, please share them here, if you wish. My aunt was my first ticklee, so I've always liked aunt stories.

No problem my friend, I'm very happy because people likes my stories and wanted more. Aunt Margaret wasn't my first ticklee but one of firsts (probably she's third).

Hey guys, today I found this photo of Britney Spears (it's really her?) and she's looking like my aunt when she was younger! It's not a joke, she's don't looking like her clone, but this same hair-style, body figure and very similar smile. Ok, I know Britney so long, I seen her many times in TV or magazines and I never thinked she's similar to my aunt, but only on this one photo she's very similar.

CiotkaBritney.jpg

And of course, now Britney is my dream ticklee :D

I've tickled my cousin Julies feet on many occasions but ust not around the holidays where more people whould be she and keep that private I mainly get her feet and once in awhile her bellt button ( a beautiful oval shaped innie ) shes let me tickle her feet at her college campus ( Boston University Fenway Area ) in her car my home and her condo. I would like to think its safe to say that she and I have tickled each others feet so many times that we close our eyes and there they are bare and ready

This was many years ago, I'm not sure but maybe 11. At the Christmas time I visited my grandparents (my dad's parents). After few hours of eating, talking and another fun, many of visitors was so bored, and starts to going to another rooms, watching TV etc. Only few, people stayed in the living room, I don't remember all of them, but I know my uncle goes sleep on the armchair, and his wife, my aunt Margaret (my dad's 4-years young sister) stayed on her chair near to the table. I was crawling on the floor, goes under the table and starts to looking at my aunt's crossed legs. She had black miniskirt, black pantyhose, and black boots, long to knees. After few seconds of looking and thinking I used all my brave, grabed my aunt's leg, opened zip fastener of her boot and started to pulling it. She doesn't said or do anything and finally I put-off her boot. But when I do this, all of my brave runaway, so I runaway too, and goes to another room. I felt so nervous, but after thinking few seconds I decided to return. When I standed in the door to the living room I was very suprised. My younger sister sat under table and tickled aunt's foot. I goes under table very quickly and said to my sister, I want join to the fun. I grabed aunt's second leg, and put-off her another boot. I tickled left foot, and my sister tickled right, so our aunt started to laughing, jumping her ass on the chair, and said something like: "What a naughty kids, they tickling me so hard!". We tickled her few minutes and after that we goes to another room, and another visitors returned to the living room. Nearly hour later, aunt Margaret came to the room where me and my sister was. She had her boots again on feet. She sat on the sofa, and crossed her legs, so I grab her leg, open zip fastener of the boot and starts to pulling it. Aunt looked at me and asked: "You want to make me laugh?", and I said "Of course" (or something like that) and she smiled. We put-off both of her boots and all of us had lot of fun for next hour. Later our mom came to the room, asked what are we doing. We said "Nothing" so she sat on the armchair and crossed legs. My sister and I started to tickled aunt's feet again, and mom looks little suprised, but aunt Margaret said: "Ok, I heard the worst torture is tickling by feather". I only smiled and thinked "Feather? We must try next time". This same moment my sister crawls on the floor to the mom's feet (she had long skirt, dark pantyhose, and flip-flops), put-off one of her flip-flops, and start to scratching her pantyhosed sole, and mommy said: "Oh no, now it's my time for torture". We had lot of laugh that evening...
Sorry guys for my poor English, but I hope you enjoy this story ;)

Just wow, do you have any other stories about your mom being tickled (or aunt)?

Hey Dr. Great story, I' polish decent, i think their from outside of warsaw, not sure, but there it is.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back